PDA

View Full Version : prelude si and vtec rotors the same?

oneoffaccord
08-14-2005, 12:35 AM
im looking into doing the rotor-over-hub conversion and i want to do prelude rotors. so my question is that are the prelude si and vtec rotors the same. ive looked at nopi.com on power slot rotors and they have 2 listings on the rotors? so then i looked on inlinefour.com and they have the spoon calipers for a integra type r and 92-01 prelude and it did say non-vtec or vtec :confused: the spoon calipers for the integra type r and prelude are the same and im not going to spend $1500 for those calipers :thumbsdwn

jeesare
08-14-2005, 12:43 AM
according to my knowledge, no their not the same.

ACC0RD22
08-14-2005, 12:49 AM
if the calipers for the ITR and lude are the same then they are for the VTEC lude. the rotors for the VTEC and non VTEC lude arent the same if i recall correctly . . . the non VTEC ones are smaller

ACCORDing2R
08-14-2005, 01:11 AM
No they are not the same. The VTEC prelude has a bigger rotor in diameter than the Si Prelude. The non-vtec Prelude's rotor is the same diameter as a CB7 rotor making the swap pointless. Get the (SRV) VTEC Prelude rotors and OEM Prelude SRV calipers.

oneoffaccord
08-14-2005, 07:32 AM
see i thought that they were 2 different sizes but just wanted to make sure but after i seen its makes you wonderhttp://www.inlinefour.com/spoon4potalc.html :confused: