PDA

View Full Version : Possible up north meet, Bellingham? Burlington?

91accordwagon
10-18-2005, 12:21 PM
Lets see if anyone wants to get this together start throwing out there who all would show up and what would be a good date for it.

OnBBS17s
10-18-2005, 12:45 PM
any time would be fine, Just make sure the date is set like 2 or 3 weeks before. I down for going up there.

snailin91
10-18-2005, 05:37 PM
thats a bit to far north for most of the peeps. there is only like 3 that live in the 425 area code that are showing signs of "diehard" members. i am one of them. the rest of the true members that are willing to show up for regular meets that i set up are in the extream south. like Federal Way, Montesano, Battle Ground, etc etc. the way i figure it, is that i will be rotating meets. every other meet will be south= Tacoma, and the oppisits will be in= Everett IZZY'S. so this meet coming up is going to be at IZZY'S on evertt mall way. i will be posting the "particulars" 2night on a new thread. hope this is ok with most. :tu:

SMseagren83
10-18-2005, 06:13 PM
thats a great idea! makes it fair for everyone i guess! im down to drive "deep north" every other meet! As for Bellingham....i dont know if im that hardcore....actually i dont think i would make it out...gas is already 2.87 for what i use....man we should call around to restaraunts and ask if they have "hot" waitresses LMAO! seriously letdown by HOOTERS... :angry:

OnE eYe GuY
10-21-2005, 12:32 PM
2.87 is cheap! im paying nearly 3.05!!!!!

bracersi
10-23-2005, 02:42 PM
Im near the burlington area but I don't have a cb7 anymore...I have a bb4. I would be down to show up though.

91accordwagon
10-23-2005, 03:39 PM
Word, when my CB9 gets fixed, if the bastard city of Sedro Woolley doesn't try to total it out I'll start shooting for the Everette meets, I was just tossing this out there to see if anyone would be interested in it.