PDA

View Full Version : delema of selling.

OnBBS17s
01-27-2006, 06:36 PM
I need to vent to people who car about cars...
So im about to sell my car. with a black like you can see 666 writen all over its. Apperentally its been crossed by 13 blact cats, and under 13 ladders and as broken too many mirrors My list:

2003 it got backed into from a gril backing out of her driveway.
2004 was illigally toe'ed and the stupid driver shoved it into a trailer hitch took 2 months to get the hood fixed, not more then a week after a lady backed into my parked car and busted out my tail lights.
2004 hit some balck ice and slide into a curb the day befor changing my BBS's for the uglies and cracked the wheel.
2005 motor blew out spark plug other things when wrong and and at the end of it all was a complete motor rebuild with a warped head.
jan 1 2006 car broken into stole: subs, amp, HU, Sunglasses, F'in coffee mug, and F'in ICE SCRAPER.
Today rear ended someone busted out my right JDM headlight, busted the grill, totalled the hood, bent back the upper tie, and possibly ruined the core support.

but anyways im down for helping sean. just tell me the place and time. I dont know a whole lot of swaps but I can move Shtuff around and i would like to learn. and if anyone knows how to replace a upper tie and can get me a deal on a hood ( i dunno if you still have one snail) thats would be 'freash'.

d-yup
01-27-2006, 06:52 PM
Dont think this is the right place to post this tread but it sounds like you been having your ups and down. Tuff it out and everything will come to place...hopefully :tu:

OnBBS17s
01-27-2006, 07:24 PM
figured it was the right place cuz this is my area. the only people that know me are in this area.

snailin91
01-27-2006, 08:35 PM
and the price is???? not like i have any money. but others might wanna know. hope ya know its all gonna be the same with a new whip. its gonna be good, and its gonna be bad. just happens like that. :tu:

WarAccord
01-27-2006, 08:56 PM
I myself don't think a good vent for me would be on a Forum. You should take some time Yelling at the top of your lunges in the front of your house with a beer in your hands. see that way, as I do. I see it this way: You vent out, people get scared, and I feel twice the better! but there again I know how to Kickbox,box,Grapple and Now learning Wushu. So if someone takes my challenge , well I can break some neck.

You should take this as a positive note. I and others I know have gone through worse. the older you get the more chances of bad luck get you bro. so you just got to expect the unexpected!

snailin91
01-27-2006, 09:01 PM
he dont drink. pretty "streight n narrow" type of guy. volunteer fire fighter if i remember right. :tu:

OnBBS17s
01-29-2006, 04:13 PM
ya decided not to sell its. im looking at the problem now and it dosent look like its gonna be that much. i think im just gonna look at this as an excuse to get a new paint job.

SMseagren83
01-29-2006, 04:29 PM
u made the right choice!!! i contemplated selling my CB7 about a week ago...just ccuz i keep throwing money at parts for it...and ive got the JDM bug and that gets expensive! anyhow parts were piling up...and now that my engine project changed to N/A H22a i have a few performance parts sitting that are worth $800 and i have no use for...

yeah so with my car never changing and parts piling up and some serious Family issues i almost put her up....but then decided not to....too much blood/time/money put into her....

anyways i know our situations are completely diff but i can understand how frustrating it gets!!! believe me.....anyways good to hear ur keeping it!!!

Sean