PDA

View Full Version : WTF mates!!

SMseagren83
03-19-2006, 06:06 PM
umm why is it like a week or two after we have a decent meet...our NW section gets awfully quiet!!?? weird......i dunno this happens every time damnit! :lol: everyone is prolly out in the sun today.....

where are the OFFICIAL videos from the meet? i already saw the teasers..... post em up! ok im gonna go....laters

Sean

phatdoughnut
03-19-2006, 06:28 PM
uh yeah... its so nice out today, like 60 or something.

d112crzy
03-19-2006, 08:27 PM
sun? wtf when did that happen? bah, i need to get out more...

SMseagren83
03-19-2006, 08:46 PM
dude! all day down here near tacoma has been nice all day! it was in the mid to upper 50s!! woot! too bad my car was dirrty...i was gonna post some more pics....but nooooo!

Sean

maroonaccord2.2
03-19-2006, 11:36 PM
It was dope outside all day in EVERETT, woot!!! I washed the motorcycle, and my bud dropped by in his Nissan 240.....damn nice car he picked up for 3000 bucks. He has some BMW ballasts that he is going to give me, ya for free!!! I'm siked for HIDs by summer..... :tu:

J-dawg
03-20-2006, 02:00 AM
i wanna see the videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

accord4thgen
03-20-2006, 10:39 PM
Mates .....I don't like Kangaroosssssssssssssssssssssssss :bouncy:
________
Vapir vapormatic deluxe vaporizer (http://www.vaporshop.com)

blackice
03-21-2006, 06:26 PM
Sean its been quiet in the nw because we are all patiently waiting to hear that you finally installed all those parts in your trunk :evil:, i wanna see those side markers on your car before i cut my fenders haha

SMseagren83
03-21-2006, 08:52 PM
Sean its been quiet in the nw because we are all patiently waiting to hear that you finally installed all those parts in your trunk :evil:, i wanna see those side markers on your car before i cut my fenders haha

oh yeah suuure! lemme be the guinea pig! yeah im pretty nervous about cutting the fenders for the sidemarkers just cuz all i have is my buddies dremel and he only has some diamond bits left for cutting....... hmmm

Sean

SMseagren83
03-21-2006, 08:53 PM
Blah de blah.... i'm tired, and WTF mates? Are you British Sean? You Chineese *****y eyed white guy..... How was your BDAY?

my birthday was......."alright" i guess! nothing special happened even though i was thinking differently...oh well! lmao! how was ur weekend...do anything fun? new mods to the CB7?

Sean

accord4thgen
03-21-2006, 09:08 PM
Whats there to do on tuesday nights?? I'm hella bored right now :eyebrow:
________
RECALL WELLBUTRIN (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/wellbutrin/)

SMseagren83
03-21-2006, 09:10 PM
go drink! take ur girl out! rent new movies that came out! surf CB7tuner.com like you are right now :lol: ... umm thats about it for a tuesday! lmao! i hate mon-thurs!! if i could do it....id give 4 thumbs down!

Sean

accord4thgen
03-21-2006, 09:12 PM
yeah i wanna drink but everyone has work and shit...its spring break...and usually have school so i'm not use to this free time......lets go drink sean :p
________
milf Cam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/mature-women/)

91accordwagon
03-21-2006, 10:29 PM
I JUST GOT BACK FROM WHISTLER HAHAHAHA! 4 fucking awesome days of booze, boarding, booze, cuban cigars, booze, snowmobiling, booze, snow, hot tub, booze, pool, booze, sex, booze, booze, booze, and did I mention Absynth is legal in Canada? Yeah, so not only booze, but a nice euphoric booze buzz.

SMseagren83
03-21-2006, 10:33 PM
I JUST GOT BACK FROM WHISTLER HAHAHAHA! 4 fucking awesome days of booze, boarding, booze, cuban cigars, booze, snowmobiling, booze, snow, hot tub, booze, pool, booze, sex, booze, booze, booze, and did I mention Absynth is legal in Canada? Yeah, so not only booze, but a nice euphoric booze buzz.

ok CLEARLY you had a ton of booze, buuuut not enough sex! man if i had my girl with me...it would be booze, sex, sex, sex, booze, board, board, booze, sex, sex, sex, and all the rest follows :lol: !! is it really legal to drink absynth?? i had it here in the states! MUAHAHAHA my buddy has like 4 different kinds..well same thing just different levels of toxicity! u cant have too much of that stuff!!! i think i had 3 shots and i was DONE!! <-- is that legal to even say?? LMAO! :evil: :bouncy:

Sean

91accordwagon
03-21-2006, 11:31 PM
ok CLEARLY you had a ton of booze, buuuut not enough sex! man if i had my girl with me...it would be booze, sex, sex, sex, booze, board, board, booze, sex, sex, sex, and all the rest follows :lol: !! is it really legal to drink absynth?? i had it here in the states! MUAHAHAHA my buddy has like 4 different kinds..well same thing just different levels of toxicity! u cant have too much of that stuff!!! i think i had 3 shots and i was DONE!! <-- is that legal to even say?? LMAO! :evil: :bouncy:

Sean

Lol trust me there was lots of sex involved in the weekend lol just more booze I didn't loose a buzz for 3 straight days lol yeah 2% wormwood absynth is legal up there, highest lvl of wormwood in russian absynth is 4% so it's still pretty potent stuff.

phatdoughnut
03-22-2006, 12:31 PM
Sean sent you a pm.