PDA

View Full Version : My CB7 gone ...

shrykhar
05-05-2006, 11:14 PM
Hi everyone. I haven't been a particularly active member of this board, but I've learned a lot from reading everyone's posts here. My '90 LX was my first car, and it's been with me for 2 years and over 40,000 miles. The exterior was beat to hell, but it was great mechanically despite its age and mileage (220,000+ miles) and frequently ran over 28 mpg on the freeway.

... until last Saturday.

It was stolen from my apartment complex's parking lot in Irvine -- pretty baffling since it's a fairly nice area, and I spend much more time in LA where the theft rates are much higher. They'd taken only the stereo ... and crashed the poor thing into a wall. Game over. :cry:

Farewell, CB7. And for the other CB7 owners out there, treasure and protect what you have -- I thought I'd have mine forever, but it didn't turn out that way.

N9netwoAccord
05-05-2006, 11:15 PM
sorry to hear that man... what are you getting now?

palinix
05-06-2006, 12:26 AM
Really sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will get another cb7 soon and pick up where you left off.

Night Wolf
05-06-2006, 12:50 AM
thats why I dont like living in apts. your too far from your cars.

BADACCORDLX
05-14-2006, 09:08 PM
sorry to hear that man i know how it feels to loose your pride and joy hopefully u will find another one and keep truckin

Ralphie
05-14-2006, 09:23 PM
holy shit man, sorry to hear that. What fuckers i mean dang they could have taken the fuckin radio and left the car right where it was. It makes me want to go out and kill stupid people and its not even my car!! Well yea man hopefully you pick up another sweet cb and pick up where you left off