PDA

View Full Version : The Nicest CB7 in NYC ive seen

PUMASTi
05-06-2006, 02:37 AM
On my way to queens a couple of hours ago and i see this 92-93 sedan HID just like mines nice rims and paint, tvs red/clears, so at a red light im behind it and he flashed strobes from his taillights, at the moment im thinkin hha i got them too so i flashed my front ones, then the guy just turns on like a 15inch drop down and opens his lambo door. Im wondering if anyone knows this kid or if he's on the site. :tu:

T3aM 83rD
05-06-2006, 09:23 AM
theres so many here in queens, and ppl arent on this board. over the years i seen so many "extremely" hooked up cb7s. i seen this one painted orange and it had supra taillights. alot of the people arent into really making them fast, more into show. keep your eyes open, im sure youll come across some more. oh yea, i seen alot of people got thier cb7s on hydros. you should come to the meet on 5/6 @ green arces, check it out
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=45380

accordoholic
05-06-2006, 10:42 AM
what color was the cb7

stewie
05-06-2006, 03:20 PM
sounds like it was a sweet ride
needs pics :(

Accord13&BA4
05-06-2006, 04:07 PM
Ive seen so many ILL cb7's in Queens alone.

Not the sleeper kind, the kind that likes to pimp their cars...if the color of that car you say was Red, ive seen it too...did it have like 18 inch chrome rims...?

or maybe another one lol? :confused:

PUMASTi
05-06-2006, 08:23 PM
The color was black or a dark blue i couldnt really tell because it was night time and the rims were black as well. The car was nicely set, a sleeper if u ask me i never saw that comming

PUMASTi
05-06-2006, 08:28 PM
theres so many here in queens, and ppl arent on this board. over the years i seen so many "extremely" hooked up cb7s. i seen this one painted orange and it had supra taillights. alot of the people arent into really making them fast, more into show. keep your eyes open, im sure youll come across some more. oh yea, i seen alot of people got thier cb7s on hydros. you should come to the meet on 5/6 @ green arces, check it out
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=45380

another thing i dont want to put a new thread for this but i was on my way to the meet in green acres mall and as i go to my friends shop to clean out my trunk my timming belt died right in front of the shop so its gonna be there till monday, thank god it died there i wouldve been stuck in jersey somewhere the car has 227,000 miles so its time for a new one being that i dont know when was it last changed. :offtopic: