PDA

View Full Version : spring meet!

slammedEX
11-22-2006, 07:51 AM
alright guys i know its the middle of winter but the reason for the bad turnout last meet was bad timing i think. if we start planning this now it'll be all good by the time we have it :D well anyways yeah anybody have any ideas? this year our spring meet was on march 11th and it was a great turnout..anybody down for around the same day? any ideas on places? post em!!

fookmehonda
11-22-2006, 11:49 AM
Heck yes! im down! What about sunset beach? its on Hwy 101 just about 20 mins from Seaside Or. Its a drive on beach which is huge and great for pics and hanging out. Might still be a little cold though in the spring...

slammedEX
11-22-2006, 06:40 PM
being cold aint no thang! dude we live in the northwest lol..this last march meet was pretty warm..it wasnt bad!

OnBBS17s
11-22-2006, 06:41 PM
Im down.

drummersteve7
11-22-2006, 07:42 PM
depending on when it is, whats going on with the job status, and what we r gunna do I am down! i live in Northern WA so if someone wants to supply a spot for a nights rest then would be appreciated. Im a 28 year old trustworthy guy! hahaha yah thats it! anyways talk soon! Hope this happens, I would like to meet some more people, and throw a bunch of miles on my ride just cause I wanna get rid of the engine, hehehe!

Father Time
11-22-2006, 11:12 PM
Sounds good. I'd be down for it.

fookmehonda
11-23-2006, 02:13 PM
so washington or oregon? i don't know if i want to be driving in or near seattle, i don't drive nearly fast enough to catch up with people up there and the road rage madness! my gosh! ive never cursed or sweared like that ever! plus the ROADS! ...

SMseagren83
11-23-2006, 02:29 PM
so washington or oregon? i don't know if i want to be driving in or near seattle, i don't drive nearly fast enough to catch up with people up there and the road rage madness! my gosh! ive never cursed or sweared like that ever! plus the ROADS! ...

fast? seattle? are u talking about I5. downtown seattle driving is more stop and go with people cutting u off left and right! its the damn traffic. at least in my experiences which is every other weekend-ish.

well if you want the Vancouver/Canada people to come i wouldnt recommend having it your meet in Oregon.

good luck!

OnBBS17s
11-23-2006, 05:23 PM
fast? seattle? are u talking about I5. downtown seattle driving is more stop and go with people cutting u off left and right! its the damn traffic. at least in my experiences which is every other weekend-ish.

well if you want the Vancouver/Canada people to come i wouldnt recommend having it your meet in Oregon.

good luck!

x2
gotta get the canadian members to come. that was too much fun last year not too. and i have to prove to them that I dont always roll with a black hood.

slammedEX
11-24-2006, 03:18 PM
well maybe we can meet up in tukwila again or maybe tacoma or a little north? thats kinda in the middle. what do you guys think?

d112crzy
11-24-2006, 03:37 PM
is there anything "scenic" in the Tacoma area ish? somewhere in the middle so that everyone can go to.

SMseagren83
11-24-2006, 07:26 PM
tacoma sucks, and it smells. :thumbsdwn

fookmehonda
11-24-2006, 11:27 PM
how come oregon never gets any love, i hate paying tax up there, and whipin the id is a huge hassle! i love buying 99 cent hamburgers without having to whip out another 25 cents.

OnBBS17s
11-25-2006, 12:32 PM
because if were going to have it like we did last year that means the BC accords are gonna come down. make an Even trip for them.

DA92CB7
11-25-2006, 01:37 PM
well seeing how we are planning this like months in advance we should be able to pull a good crowd no matter what happens. So lets not argue about where it is lets just try to pic a spot thats convienient for as many people as possible.

Takeda
11-25-2006, 06:02 PM
sweet, just read the PM.. I'm so down for this.. when's St. Patrick's Day anyway? That's when my storage insurance expires.. but I guess I could always insure it early.. :tu:

aarbug1
11-25-2006, 10:37 PM
im down. havent been to a meet yet it seems everytime one comes up my car is in the shop. but the paint bodywork and motor are all done now so just let me know when and where! :tu:

fookmehonda
11-26-2006, 02:51 AM
well seeing how we are planning this like months in advance we should be able to pull a good crowd no matter what happens. So lets not argue about where it is lets just try to pic a spot thats convienient for as many people as possible.

then please not seattle, i hate the traffic there.

OnBBS17s
12-02-2006, 02:32 AM
bump to get this thing organized.

slammedEX
12-02-2006, 07:43 AM
ok so we need a place thats in the middle of washington so everybody can make it..first we need a city..anybody?

d112crzy
12-02-2006, 01:51 PM
yakima.

lol, jk.

OnBBS17s
12-02-2006, 03:30 PM
somewhere between takwila and issaqua imo.

DA92CB7
12-02-2006, 03:51 PM
middle of washington = tacoma/olympia area But I dont really care where we go.

phatdoughnut
12-02-2006, 05:23 PM
pretty sweet hooters in tacoma that ive been too. nasty pot holes infront of it tho. Have they gotten fixed yet?

DA92CB7
12-02-2006, 07:59 PM
LOL hooters well um like I said I dont care where we go lets just try to make it so alot of people can come and if you have to drive a couple hours who cars just make lots of people come. . . .

SMseagren83
12-02-2006, 10:32 PM
wow. making progress i see. lol :eyebrow:

d112crzy
12-02-2006, 11:26 PM
hooters in Tacoma it is.

SMseagren83
12-03-2006, 01:20 AM
we tried having a meet at hooters once and tried to get a table setup for like 8-9 people. charlie remembers. didnt work and they said that a reservation was required for something like that. it would have been great. we were gonna ask them to take a pic with us and our cars. then post on here!

lol- good luck

maroonaccord2.2
12-03-2006, 01:47 AM
hooters in Tacoma it is.

booooooobies.... :D

4cylforever
12-03-2006, 02:35 AM
how about spokane washington

maroonaccord2.2
12-03-2006, 02:45 AM
how about spokane washington

Oh, ya Jose....what about Spokane? lol :wavey:

DA92CB7
12-03-2006, 02:57 AM
LOL that totally goes in the wrong direction is like the middle of washington on the absolute border of the eastern part of the state. but hey joser who is from yakima basically drives over 3hrs to go to anyof our meets.

SMseagren83
12-03-2006, 03:14 AM
its because he :luv:'s some of us.....

4cylforever
12-03-2006, 04:53 AM
im just lookin for some where close to me because im poor and i cant efford a hotel room

OnBBS17s
12-03-2006, 01:08 PM
well we're lookin for something that going to be good for everyone. this meet will have owners from canada and OR. and from what i can tell most of the canadians are around the westerly part of BC.

phatdoughnut
12-03-2006, 03:20 PM
im just lookin for some where close to me because im poor and i cant efford a hotel room

depending on what day it is, I might be able to let you crash on my couh.. :thumbsup:

once i do a background check on you ;)

d112crzy
12-03-2006, 04:24 PM
its because he :luv:'s some of us.....
i :luv: you sean. :wavey:

anyways, I've only been to Spokane like 2 times in my life. So i dont know the area at all and it also kind of smells, lol.

I still say we do it at Hooters in Tacoma.

4cylforever: if you dont want to drive alone the whole way, we can set up a meet time in Ellensburg since we both have to go through there anyways.

SMseagren83
12-03-2006, 04:30 PM
i :luv: you sean. :wavey:

I still say we do it at Hooters in Tacoma.

4cylforever: if you dont want to drive alone the whole way, we can set up a meet time in Ellensburg since we both have to go through there anyways.

aww what a guy! trying to accomodate everyone. :tu:

maroonaccord2.2
12-03-2006, 04:38 PM
aww what a guy! trying to accomodate everyone. :tu:

:offtopic:

Sean, I'll try to never be an ass to you again. Sorry dude I'm a real bitch sometimes. lol :shrug: I want to get along with everyone so.....

Just felt like coming clean.

SMseagren83
12-03-2006, 04:46 PM
:offtopic:

Sean, I'll try to never be an ass to you again. Sorry dude I'm a real bitch sometimes. lol :shrug: I want to get along with everyone so.....

Just felt like coming clean.

works for me man. i can handle a small portion of it, and most of the sarcasm when everyone is getting along. i guess it depends on the content and the direction of it. its not just you though.

i appreciate it Russ. :thumbsup:
Sean

maroonaccord2.2
12-03-2006, 04:49 PM
works for me man. i can handle a small portion of it, and most of the sarcasm when everyone is getting along. i guess it depends on the content and the direction of it. its not just you though.

i appreciate it Russ. :thumbsup:
Sean

I'll try to keep my "constructive criticism" well......more friendly.

blackice
12-03-2006, 05:13 PM
I feel the love in the room :luv: joser bust out with kum-ba-yah or something :lol:

slammedEX
12-03-2006, 05:39 PM
well thats that..haha. we could meet at hooters in tacoma or we could meet at the tukwila fun center like last time. i've never been to hooters though.... i hear its pretty umm..boobalicious there haha. anyways yea so we'll have lunch or dinner at hooters then what? go for a cruise or?

SMseagren83
12-03-2006, 06:01 PM
that hooters is pretty fun! been there once before. u guys could go up 16 and across the bridge and then take that first exit that goes to the overlook of the bridge/sound. :shrug:

or grab some KK since u will be right there. OR if you guys meet all up at the family fun center like last time u should all go SYKART racing. thats pretty fun and u can all race each other...."safely"

maroonaccord2.2
12-03-2006, 06:56 PM
OR if you guys meet all up at the family fun center like last time u should all go SYKART racing. thats pretty fun and u can all race each other...."safely"

That sounds like fu-un..... lol :bouncy:

phatdoughnut
12-03-2006, 07:33 PM
Whats up with all this *** makeup shit? you know as well as i do it will never work. Russ is just happy right now cause that girl(dont know her name) is praying for him. And we all know Sean will get his butt hurt some how again. And i know for a fact Jose will hurt someones butt.

We've all tried to make up, Most of us apologized and i think its time to step to the plate and acknowledge that some of us will never get along because some dont apologize.

SMseagren83
12-03-2006, 07:34 PM
OR even better. start at HOOTERS. have lunch there. cruise across the bridge to the park/look out area of the bridge (photoshoot). then all caravan towards the family fun center and go SYKART racing to end it.

thats my input for u all.

maroonaccord2.2
12-03-2006, 07:42 PM
OR even better. start at HOOTERS. have lunch there. cruise across the bridge to the park/look out area of the bridge (photoshoot). then all caravan towards the family fun center and go SYKART racing to end it.

That sounds good to me, I'm not that familiar with the southend..... :shrug:

SMseagren83
12-03-2006, 07:42 PM
Whats up with all this *** makeup shit? you know as well as i do it will never work. Russ is just happy right now cause that girl(dont know her name) is praying for him. And we all know Sean will get his butt hurt some how again. And i know for a fact Jose will hurt someones butt.

We've all tried to make up, Most of us apologized and i think its time to step to the plate and acknowledge that some of us will never get along because some dont apologize.

LOL! most of us have apologized? ROFL. ive have met/hung out with Russ/joser and company on more than one occasion and its always fine. in fact we all get along in person. its just some peoples inconsiderate comments that they fire off the top of their head without thinking it through.

ur comment DOES apply to some people on this board. as i STILL dont like you and never have. prolly wont change. ive stepped to the plate and accepted it. and im prefectly fine with it.

good stuff though. ur always good for a laugh.

SMseagren83
12-03-2006, 07:44 PM
That sounds good to me, I'm not that familiar with the southend..... :shrug:

well you and i know im not gonna step up and organize this. so how is this all gonna work? josh gonna get it all figured out?

maroonaccord2.2
12-03-2006, 07:48 PM
well you and i know im not gonna step up and organize this. so how is this all gonna work? josh gonna get it all figured out?

Ya, I say we leave it at that and let someone else chime in if they feel so inclined. I'm not picky about the finite details, just that we have 4 keys elements:

1)eating
2)cruising
3)photo-shooting
4)go-cart racing

There's my 2 cents..... lol :p

DA92CB7
12-03-2006, 09:05 PM

that is a great Idea.

d112crzy
12-03-2006, 10:59 PM
that is a great Idea.
we need to set up a cruise of some sort. Somewhere where there are tons of twisties so we can have some fun.

blackice
12-03-2006, 11:05 PM
we need to set up a cruise of some sort. Somewhere where there are tons of twisties so we can have some fun.

I already took my brother on some twisties and scared the shit out of him. I gotta have some of you guys ride along with me, the ride is amazing with my new setup and my rear sway isn't even there yet lol. I agree we need to figure out some sort of cruise and the kart track would also pwn. Hopefully we can plan it so the eastside guys don't have to deal with snow coming all the way over here...

SMseagren83
12-03-2006, 11:17 PM
Hopefully we can plan it so the eastside guys don't have to deal with snow coming all the way over here...

Since this is for February/March the passes should be plenty clear by then for the eastern, WA peoples.

well twisties huh? i have an idea for that. its kinda between hooters and sykart.

so it can be we start at HOOTERS. do our thang there. do our photoshoot at the lookout/park across the bridge looking back at the sound. then drive down into blackdiamond, auburn where there are a few back roads that are tons of twisties and straightaways(kinda follows the greenriver. also good photo opportunities). they are actually the roads that all the motorcycles run on during spring/summer. so we could make a couple good runs then caravan up to tukwilla and end at SYKART.

ok does that satisfy everyones needs?? there isnt any backtracking...it all falls between HOOTERS and SYKART. :shrug: :tu:

:thumbsup: :thumbsdwn :shrug: ?

d112crzy
12-03-2006, 11:22 PM
sounds good to me.

buttsecks?

slammedEX
12-03-2006, 11:31 PM
sounds good to me! hopefully i can fit in the go karts..otherwise i'll just take pics :D

fatboy1185
12-04-2006, 12:26 AM
sounds good to me! hopefully i can fit in the go karts..otherwise i'll just take pics :D

i know im not gonna fit if i end up going :oops:

d112crzy
12-04-2006, 12:27 AM
why is your name fatboy? you're not even fat.

SMseagren83
12-04-2006, 12:38 AM
im 6'2'' and i fit in them. they also have the bigger 30mph cars.

d112crzy
12-04-2006, 12:45 AM
yea, im prolly gona need one of those.

after all, according to h22sparkle, i gota get rid of any extra weight. cuz all it does is slow me down and not let me go fast nadadadamean

fatboy1185
12-04-2006, 01:06 AM
why is your name fatboy? you're not even fat.

cuz im most useful noob ;)

slammedEX
12-04-2006, 01:27 AM
im 6'5 260..i def. wont fit in the small ones lol.

blackice
12-04-2006, 02:01 AM
you guys are fuckin behemoths, 5'10 140lbs right here bitches, i'm totally jdm sized, but oh no had to be born usdm :( :cry: :lol:

p.s. and no sean and joser the ladies say i'm better than average otherwise so stfu lmao

d112crzy
12-04-2006, 02:02 AM
hahahahahaaha

d112crzy
12-04-2006, 02:04 AM
you guys are fuckin behemoths, 5'10 140lbs right here bitches, i'm totally jdm sized, but oh no had to be born usdm :( :cry: :lol:

p.s. and no sean and joser the ladies say i'm better than average otherwise so stfu lmao
you do know average is like 5 inches right? lol, thats not exactly something to be proud of.

blackice
12-04-2006, 02:07 AM
lmao i knew this was coming but im not gonna get butthurt about it. oh well i can prove different...you remember the game off "waiting" right? my goat will pwn you lol. as far as the meet goes im up to go pretty much anywhere down south as far as everett or tacoma goes. it'd be nice to figure out something with walkie talkies this time though if we do go for a cruise. :p

fatboy1185
12-04-2006, 02:16 AM
im 6'5 260..i def. wont fit in the small ones lol.

ya your about my size im 6'6'' 225 :bouncy:

maroonaccord2.2
12-04-2006, 08:28 AM
Walkie-talkies are a great idea.....at least 2 of us need to come through with a pair of those Motorola Talkabouts as they share the same frequencies. :tu:

I'm 6'-2" at about 185 lbs. I need a big cart to pwn alla yous..... Ahahaha! I've been watching a lot of champ cart, formula 1, and touring racing on ESPN so there. :p :wavey:

phatdoughnut
12-04-2006, 01:08 PM
I say we have it on Saturday, meet up early.

slammedEX
12-04-2006, 04:34 PM
yeah for sure...that way people can still party or whatever on saturday night

SMseagren83
12-04-2006, 04:44 PM
If i remember right there were a lot of people that complained of having to work on saturdays.....

doesnt matter either way i guess. people can request time off if they feel the need. you guys should come up with a date and then throw a poll up to have it on sat/sun. plenty of time for everyone to get it right since this will be in the spring.

d112crzy
12-04-2006, 05:16 PM
ok then bitches. Ill be the one to organize this.

before i make an official thread, i'd like for most of the stuff to be figured out here.

so, do you guys want to make a poll for the day its gona be? like, make a poll, sunday or saturday. then, we will later decide on an actual date.

the locations are gona be in the tacoma/tukwilla area again. I will find out a place to meet at and then we will discuss what we will do the rest of the day.

as far as time goes, im gona make it early. the earlier the better because that means the people from far away can leave early enough where it wont be dark(im mostly worried about me, since i cant see very well at night :p )

I'd like for everyone to just say which month they'd prefer the meet to be as well as if they'd like a saturday or sunday. If you dont want to make it public, you guys can PM me and I'll keep count. Majority wins.

you have until Dec 25th to decide which weekend day its gona be. so let the PM'ing begin.

oh, also, say which month you'd prefer it to be. the choices are Feb, March, or April.

another thing, if you dont really care, i dont care, lol. make a FIRM decision on the day and month you want it. if you say you dont care, then your vote will not be counted.

SMseagren83
12-04-2006, 05:18 PM
end of February to beginning of march is A-OK for me i guess. i prefer a sunday meet. :tu:

OnBBS17s
12-04-2006, 06:57 PM
now we just need to get them nadians!

Father Time
12-04-2006, 07:17 PM
Damn, Ya'll are HUGE, :lol: I'm 5ft 5in. 170lbs

Beginning of March, Sunday. Hopefuly we get some sun that day. It would be nice to have a nice size turnout.

Alex

SMseagren83
12-04-2006, 08:21 PM
Damn, Ya'll are HUGE, :lol: I'm 5ft 5in. 170lbs

Beginning of March, Sunday. Hopefuly we get some sun that day. It would be nice to have a nice size turnout.

Alex

the last spring meet was a pretty damn good turnout! and we only planned like a month ahead if i remember right.

this is a lil something for those who didnt go or for the NEWER members that are thinking of going. this was our turnout last spring. vvvv :thumbsup: vvvv

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f368/SMseagren83/NWmeet4.jpg

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f368/SMseagren83/NWmeet2.jpg

good times. then we went up to the falls. this year should be pretty fun. have a bit more planned out

d112crzy
12-04-2006, 08:44 PM
yea, last year was fun, and hopefully its funner(or more fun) this year.

slammedEX
12-04-2006, 09:09 PM
beginning of march and on a sunday for me plz. :D

Father Time
12-04-2006, 09:15 PM
Wow, that seemed like a damn good turn out. Looks to be some REALLY nice looking CB's. Hope this one has a turn out like the last. :thumbsup:

DA92CB7
12-05-2006, 12:41 AM
begining of march sunday pleazzz

SMseagren83
12-05-2006, 01:44 AM
so far loooks like first week of march and on sunday.

so the cruise i had in mind i just clocked at 18.9 miles of twisties.

joser says he wants a longer cruise/run. well more of a run than cruise. so there is another way to go and it would extend the route about another 15+ miles or so.....

how long of a cruise was everybody thinking??? im not talking about a 25mph role....

d112crzy
12-05-2006, 01:48 AM
yea, that 18.9 miles wont even last us 15 minutes.

we need something longer and faster!! (whoa, that sounded kinda kinky!!)

SMseagren83
12-05-2006, 01:57 AM
yeah ok. here is a few images i put together of the area and the roads/route i had in mind.:lol: highlighted in red.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f368/SMseagren83/cruiseroutefinalcopy.jpg

instead of it looping up you can take the route more east and then loop up and back down...adding about 15-20 more miles.... :shrug:

**adding on the extra 15+ miles east will take us right by Flaming Geyser State Park (another photo opportunity?:laughy: )**

accord4thgen
12-05-2006, 02:29 AM
Why can I foresee alot of problems or shall I say Citations occuring on this "cruise" maybe its just me.... :confused:

If a cruise does happen I hope people choose to obey the laws...i'm down for spirited driving....BUT...i cannot afford tickets/hassles :p

d112crzy
12-05-2006, 02:39 AM
at least ill be insured this time!! lol, i now have insurance. wo0t, another step closer to being a real american, ROFL!!

SMseagren83
12-05-2006, 02:52 AM
Why can I foresee alot of problems or shall I say Citations occuring on this "cruise" maybe its just me.... :confused:

If a cruise does happen I hope people choose to obey the laws...i'm down for spirited driving....BUT...i cannot afford tickets/hassles :p

thats what i was telling joser today. im all down for a lil agressive driving on the cruise, but im not down for going all out balls to the walls crazy! dont need any accidents and if there is the same amount of people this year as last meet there is just that much more reason to be cautious.

the roads ive highlighted are "out there" enough where they arent patrolled AS much but that doesnt mean there arent cops. its the same raod to my dads place and there are a couple areas along the way where "slowing down" is a MUST.

kinda common sense. drive aggressively at your own risk.

J-dawg
12-05-2006, 03:29 AM
noice! my vote is for early march, and on a sunday is perfect!

i'll try to come out to this one too, last year was hella fun!

slammedEX
12-05-2006, 06:57 AM
shit...maybe we should shoot for the same day..march 11th..if its a sunday? and yea sean that route looks good to me! hehe..oh hey joser have you heard about the governments new test on us citizenship? they're testing it out in 10 cities in the US and yakima is one them i think. they give the person like 8 questions and that gives them citizenship..its nuts.

d112crzy
12-05-2006, 11:46 AM
shit...maybe we should shoot for the same day..march 11th..if its a sunday? and yea sean that route looks good to me! hehe..oh hey joser have you heard about the governments new test on us citizenship? they're testing it out in 10 cities in the US and yakima is one them i think. they give the person like 8 questions and that gives them citizenship..its nuts.
lol, are you fucking kidding me? that is complete bullshit.

my mom had to take a huge fucking test half the actual american citizens wouldnt even know how to answer correctly.

anyways, it was just a joke, im completely legal. lol

blackice
12-05-2006, 12:11 PM
anyways, it was just a joke, im completely legal. lol

¿hablas inglés? ¿tienes una tarjeta verde? LOL :lol:

d112crzy
12-05-2006, 12:16 PM
hahahaha:lol:

maroonaccord2.2
12-05-2006, 01:46 PM
¿hablas inglés? ¿tienes una tarjeta verde? LOL :lol:

Ya, where's that green card Joser? lol :p

j/p man

phatdoughnut
12-05-2006, 02:00 PM

If we would of gotten introuble it would of been at the fall meet... i think we were driving pretty damn fast that time and the weather sucked donkey balls. We need a cruise like that run up to mt st helens.

J-dawg
12-05-2006, 02:51 PM
i love long cruises.... we gotta have walkies, and someone with a video camera who can make an awesome vid... last years video was pretty awesome! hopefully we'll get a good turnout this year too

DA92CB7
12-05-2006, 04:26 PM
wait where is this route you mapped out sean? and yeah that mt st helens run was fun as fuck lol almost rear ended juan. . .

d112crzy
12-05-2006, 04:27 PM
wait where is this route you mapped out sean? and yeah that mt st helens run was fun as fuck lol almost rear ended juan. . .
its the skinny red line. it starts off of highway 18 on the left and loops around back.

blackice
12-05-2006, 05:37 PM
lol almost rear ended juan. . .

buttsecks? lucky you have disc brakes like juan or you might have slid right into him LMAO

Father Time
12-05-2006, 10:34 PM
If we would of gotten introuble it would of been at the fall meet... i think we were driving pretty damn fast that time and the weather sucked donkey balls. We need a cruise like that run up to mt st helens.

Mt. St. Helens was pretty cool, the roll was nice, but would have been alot better if it wasn't so damn misty.

fookmehonda
12-06-2006, 02:56 AM
oh man...speed and hills my two most hated words when it comes to my car

phatdoughnut
12-06-2006, 09:48 AM
Oh man That run was hella fun, i wish it wouldnt of been so misty. WE coulda dropped my wife off somewheres and got some killer video!

OnBBS17s
12-06-2006, 07:01 PM
as far as fuckin around on the road. last year we had 17 cb's and a civic... and we did pretty good. except for the big fuckin back up we caused on 169.

SMseagren83
12-06-2006, 07:48 PM
david, the run i highlighted out and put together is out along green river and goes up into the Mt foothills and then cricles back down the hills to where we started....

almost the same exact highspeed run the street bikes do during the spring and summer......

Gen4Acclude
12-06-2006, 09:09 PM
i dont care what the date is im going i have missed to many meets and i will request the day off, im coming turboed hopefully :bouncy:

DA92CB7
12-06-2006, 10:23 PM
Thats cool sean i just never saw a place stated of the map you made maybe i missed something but sounds like a sweet drive. :tu:

maroonaccord2.2
12-06-2006, 10:25 PM
i dont care what the date is im going i have missed to many meets and i will request the day off, im coming turboed hopefully :bouncy:

Ahhh schweet.... I love boost. :D

SMseagren83
12-06-2006, 10:54 PM
someone needs to show up with ITBs and ill be satisfied...... :p

fookmehonda
12-06-2006, 11:01 PM
Hahaha ITB's ive been trying to figure that one out on my CB for the longest time! but on an auto its hard finding anyone that will tune it. I did have one guy willing to modify my manifold with the throttles. Plus the fact that a stand alone would costs me more then 4 sets of Rota's hahaha. Anyways high speed runs...well someones gotta pick a place quick. I'll just meet everyone there, im sorry to say but im just out of the whole racing speeding thing, plus the fact that im not even suppose to leave the state on the fact that im on probation but shhhh...don't say anything! the whole speeding thing is whats holding me back but then again this is in march. But i promise ill be there! :p

d112crzy
12-06-2006, 11:14 PM
its just gona be a cruise. no racing, no high speed running. just normal crusing at semi legal speeds, lol.

Father Time
12-06-2006, 11:16 PM
This meet sounds to be looking promising. I just hope to be able to keep up, Still running the stock "F22Acrappy motor". :thumbsdwn

:offtopic: Damn I need DOHC :evil:

SMseagren83
12-06-2006, 11:58 PM
This meet sounds to be looking promising. I just hope to be able to keep up, Still running the stock "F22Acrappy motor". :thumbsdwn

:offtopic: Damn I need DOHC :evil:

hahaha me too man. its ok.

PS- no racing. at least not me, unless i miraculously have an H by then. then ima have to give cory a little run. but other than that we are a safe group of people and i for one dont wanna have any crazys thinking their cars are EVOs in the corners and what have u not. cory that goes for u....LOL :lol: :laughy:

blackice
12-07-2006, 12:39 AM
hahaha me too man. its ok.

PS- no racing. at least not me, unless i miraculously have an H by then. then ima have to give cory a little run. but other than that we are a safe group of people and i for one dont wanna have any crazys thinking their cars are EVOs in the corners and what have u not. cory that goes for u....LOL :lol: :laughy:

stfu my suspension setup is godly jdm yo, multicolored and everything, my car will even outdo h22sprinkles type-ass engine on the track

SMseagren83
12-07-2006, 12:45 AM
stfu my suspension setup is godly jdm yo, multicolored and everything, my car will even outdo h22sprinkles type-ass engine on the track

i want a euro R manifold! cory u ass.... :angry:

J-dawg
12-07-2006, 04:56 AM
Nono, I dont predict there will be any overly dangerous driving. We'll all be good children

but then again.... when the monster under the hood purrs for more, and the wide freeway stretches in a straight line further than the eye can see, its temptation that overtakes and the reasonable mind loses control of hands and feet. 18 roaring exhausts set mob mentality and then, well, then there isn't much I, or anyone else can predict.

slammedEX
12-07-2006, 06:00 AM
dood that was like....deep.

but i hear ya on that one. my H doesn't like to just cruise..she needs to see vtec once in a while ;)

maroonaccord2.2
12-07-2006, 08:22 AM

but i hear ya on that one. my H doesn't like to just cruise..she needs to see vtec once in a while ;)

Ha, ya going through town one red light to another..... that is if I had da VTAK. Muahahahaha!!! :p

phatdoughnut
12-07-2006, 10:36 AM

bwuahaha! yeah we know about that one eh? :D

OnBBS17s
12-07-2006, 07:13 PM
where dem nadians? I hope there reading this atleasy. last year was great having them come down.

slammedEX
12-07-2006, 10:00 PM
yea for sure. they had a clean dx

phatdoughnut
12-07-2006, 10:36 PM
Cannucks unite!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t

J-dawg
12-08-2006, 04:16 AM
where dem nadians? I hope there reading this atleasy. last year was great having them come down.

right here eh fuck yeah were comin!

OnBBS17s
12-08-2006, 08:47 PM
Cannucks unite!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t

I read that and in my head it was some VOLTRON voice. Then i laughted.

SMseagren83
12-08-2006, 08:50 PM
:rolleyes:

DA92CB7
12-08-2006, 09:07 PM
80's cartoons FTW ! ! ! :bouncy:

Father Time
12-09-2006, 11:22 PM
I read that and in my head it was some VOLTRON voice. Then i laughted.

I remember that cartoon. Damn :lol: :lol:

SMseagren83
12-11-2006, 02:10 PM
im bumping this up!

more opinions are needed for the date/month/day before the 25th. as joser made that the deadline.

so post up for those who havent! :bouncy:

d112crzy
12-11-2006, 03:07 PM
this meet is gona suck.

just kidding.

slammedEX
12-11-2006, 05:21 PM
yea you best be kidding or my h will eat you alive! :evil: lol anyways yea i say march 18th. its on a sunday and its later in the month which means its a little closer to summer. maybe it wont rain lol. thats my opinion :)

SMseagren83
12-11-2006, 05:23 PM
yea you best be kidding or my h will eat you alive! :evil: lol anyways yea i say march 18th. its on a sunday and its later in the month which means its a little closer to summer. maybe it wont rain lol. thats my opinion :)

i wont be there if its on the 18th. thats me birthday. i say the week earlier. first or second week in march.

as long as its on a sunday im fine with it.

blackice
12-11-2006, 05:34 PM
i vote for teh 11th of march

SMseagren83
12-11-2006, 05:48 PM
i vote for teh 11th of march

yeah sunday the 11th works! LMFAO!

J-dawg
12-11-2006, 05:49 PM
yeah lets have it on the same day as last year

my vote goes for the 11th

phatdoughnut
12-11-2006, 06:18 PM
The 18th works perfect for me..!

maroonaccord2.2
12-11-2006, 08:09 PM
Oh wow, I can see right where this is going.... lol

I don't care what day we have it on. :shrug:

blackice
12-11-2006, 08:15 PM
maybe it'd be easier to figure out a day if people post what sundays they can't make it....

Gen4Acclude
12-11-2006, 09:23 PM
14th lol.................my b-day..........but like i said imcoming regardless,hay hoser from up north yah you want to meet up and drive the rest of the way to the meet. last time i did a meet i organized a group of like 6 people rolling in together, i want to see if i can get more this time :evil: you game hit me up

Father Time
12-11-2006, 09:48 PM
I'm also good on the 11th. Seems to be a good day. I can just request it off since it is far enough out. :thumbsup:

SMseagren83
12-11-2006, 10:14 PM
well i believe joser said that the deadline to figure out the day is DEC 25th. after that day our "spring meet date" will be set in stone....

Gen4Acclude
12-11-2006, 11:24 PM
anyone heard from charlie yet i talked to him like 2.5 weeks ago on the phone but he said nothing about coming to the meet

SMseagren83
12-11-2006, 11:27 PM
i have no doubt in my mind that charlie will skip out on this meet. he makes it out to almost all of them, or at least he tries. its still plenty early for people to decide.

start spreading the word! id say we should try to go for 18+ cb7s this year. i think we had 16 last March 11th.
:tu:

slammedEX
12-11-2006, 11:30 PM
yea march 11th works for me too! i have a friend that just bought a black 93 coupe ex. he ordered megan full exhaust, h22, and tein coilovers like the next day haha.. he'll be coming probably.

SMseagren83
12-12-2006, 12:28 AM
yea march 11th works for me too! i have a friend that just bought a black 93 coupe ex. he ordered megan full exhaust, h22, and tein coilovers like the next day haha.. he'll be coming probably.

can i trade him cars? straight up?? LOL

phatdoughnut
12-12-2006, 12:54 PM
14th lol.................my b-day..........but like i said imcoming regardless,hay hoser from up north yah you want to meet up and drive the rest of the way to the meet. last time i did a meet i organized a group of like 6 people rolling in together, i want to see if i can get more this time :evil: you game hit me up

I can probably roll with you, im coming from The dalles

Gen4Acclude
12-12-2006, 02:24 PM
I can probably roll with you, im coming from The dalles
i am not in woodburn sorry

d112crzy
12-14-2006, 12:14 AM
white power.

bump this bitch up! more people need to come and someone needs to inform charlie!

SMseagren83
12-14-2006, 12:35 AM
white power.

bump this bitch up! more people need to come and someone needs to inform charlie!

white power? :confused: LOL! :lol: :bang:

definately more people though. i think we are all getting excited yet we still have like 2 and a half ish months.

we need a list of interest nadians from their little group. zach can inform charlie since they live close to each other. start spreadiing the news....

J-dawg
12-14-2006, 01:35 AM
i'll post up on vancouver accords

Gen4Acclude
12-14-2006, 01:50 AM
i just tried to call charlie ....no anwser but left a message to get a hold of me or post upon the forum

uniqueCB7boi
12-14-2006, 08:02 AM
sweet im down i guess some vancouver ppl and me are going

maroonaccord2.2
12-14-2006, 08:15 AM
i just tried to call charlie ....no anwser but left a message to get a hold of me or post upon the forum

I like Charlie, but dudes never around.....what up with that?!

OnBBS17s
12-14-2006, 04:44 PM
Charlie hasent been around since he wrecked the 4dr, and sold it. But he did get a 2dr coupe. wonder why he hasent been on.

Gen4Acclude
12-16-2006, 11:31 PM
well some times u get the shakes after awreck for a while but i just taled to charlie and sounds like he will go im going to run out his way now so maybe i might run in to him

SMseagren83
12-17-2006, 12:42 AM
9 days left to give an opinion on which day/month we are gonna have the meet. better post up before Joser makes the official thread..... :)

snailin91
12-17-2006, 08:47 AM
hey guys, im allways here. only reason for the lack of posting is due to the fact of sometimes i have nothing to post about or reply to. but i do check the boards either every night b4 bed or every morning b4 work. just real buisy with the holidays and work and all. but never the less, im allways watching. :tu:

DA92CB7
12-17-2006, 11:13 AM
CHARLIE :bouncy:

SMseagren83
12-17-2006, 06:17 PM
CHARLIE :bouncy:

^^ wow ^^ umm i didnt realize charlie got you THAT excited? are you feeling a bit squirrely? :laughy:

i just realized ur H22 fund is at 2000. why havent you purchased it yet?? AUTO H22 shouldnt be more than 1600. :eyebrow: :confused:

DA92CB7
12-17-2006, 06:39 PM
its winter and I have to fix my suspension first I am afraid to drive my car with people in it so I only try to take it to work. And I want to make sure I have more than enough money to get the extra stuff plus I doubt anyone around here wants to do a swap right now. But I mean if you guys really want to help me with my swap right now I guess I could go for that but I really do need to get my suspension troubles worked out.

SMseagren83
12-17-2006, 06:42 PM
its winter and I have to fix my suspension first I am afraid to drive my car with people in it so I only try to take it to work. And I want to make sure I have more than enough money to get the extra stuff plus I doubt anyone around here wants to do a swap right now. But I mean if you guys really want to help me with my swap right now I guess I could go for that but I really do need to get my suspension troubles worked out.

been rock climbing in that 4x4??lol what suspension troubles? bad oem shocks or something? so ur gonna have someone swap it for you?

blackice
12-17-2006, 06:43 PM
first I am afraid to drive my car with people in it

from my experience girls like bouncing around in my car, even on blown shocks :lol: whats the suspension doing thats worrying you?

SMseagren83
12-17-2006, 06:48 PM
from my experience girls like bouncing around in my car, even on blown shocks :lol: whats the suspension doing thats worrying you?

yeah ur ride was kinda like a really OLD bed. the springs were bad, everything squeaky and bouncy.

blackice
12-17-2006, 06:50 PM
everything squeaky and bouncy.

yes she definately was :nod: :rolleyes:

SMseagren83
12-17-2006, 06:50 PM
yes she definately was :nod: :rolleyes:

ROFLMAO! nice.... :thumbsup: :p :lol:

DA92CB7
12-17-2006, 06:57 PM
my steering wheel dances back and forth no matter what Im doing and I can feel my car wobble like its rolling on eggs or something not perfectly circular.

SMseagren83
12-17-2006, 07:06 PM
my steering wheel dances back and forth no matter what Im doing and I can feel my car wobble like its rolling on eggs or something not perfectly circular.

maybe POOPY tires AND or unbalanced wheels? perhaps a wheel weight fell off. :lol: need an alignment?

annnyhow...BUMP for more people wanting to go to this spring meet!

blackice
12-17-2006, 07:16 PM
Bump for the meet, and heres a song for all those with suspension problems :laughy: :lol: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q3BSOFVI

d112crzy
12-17-2006, 07:17 PM
pay me and I'll do your swap.

Gen4Acclude
12-17-2006, 09:43 PM
pay me and I'll do your swap.
pay us and we will to the swap

DA92CB7
12-17-2006, 09:45 PM
I am not really worried about that right now more just wanting to get my car more road worthy cause I hate driving it right now.

SMseagren83
12-17-2006, 09:47 PM
I am not really worried about that right now more just wanting to get my car more road worthy cause I hate driving it right now.

yeah i know. automagics arent fun.

DA92CB7
12-17-2006, 10:01 PM
LOLZ only sometimes mines ok just needs a little tlc that I don't have time for at the moment cause its cold and I work too much.

Gen4Acclude
12-17-2006, 10:06 PM
LOLZ only sometimes mines ok just needs a little tlc that I don't have time for at the moment cause its cold and I work too much.
what up with your tranny

DA92CB7
12-17-2006, 10:20 PM
nothings wrong with my transmission im having suspension troubles

aleks77
12-19-2006, 12:54 AM
aaaaaa shiiiiit another March meet awesome! Check out my video in my sig from the last meet :) Ill try to make it down!

snailin91
12-19-2006, 10:56 PM
:offtopic: found my new h22. its a JDM version outa 94-95. no trans or ECU. but not worried. converting to 5spd, so trans/engine harness off f series/all pedals and linkage's=$400.00 still gotta find an ECU.
doin the swap on my own (installation part that is) and have been in contact w/ a few peeps on the wiring side. should be up an going around end of Feburary. oh the engine is $985.00 or so. gettin all tinggelly inside...... :p :offtopic:
sorry for the thread jackin.....

OnBBS17s
12-19-2006, 11:11 PM
NICE MAN. I still havent seen your car. I think im going to make it my goal to be last NWer to get an H

blackice
12-19-2006, 11:22 PM
haha nice charlie, i knew you were hooked on the h22a after you drove my car :D wiring should be pretty damn simple using the f22 harness and adding the 2-4 extra wires for vtec and iabs if needed :thumbsup: bump for the meet

SMseagren83
12-20-2006, 12:06 AM
wanna see who can get their 5spd in and running first?? :bouncy: :thumbsup: :D :p :bang: :boink:

snailin91
12-20-2006, 12:17 AM
nawwww, my pockets are'nt as deep as others.... gotta a time frame, just tryin to stick with that. once all parts are here, should take frome friday night to a sunday drive home. remember, i'll being doing it up at Wes's house. pretty well equiped there.
oh,, im keeping my A/C, and power-steering.... wanna keep my few luxuries that i allready have..... :p

Father Time
12-20-2006, 12:27 AM
The H is becoming big in the NW, I think when I decided to go DOHC I'll settle for the F22b. 160hp, Enough to :shocked: people who don't know. Yet won't have me reaching too far into the pocket. :thumbsup:

90EX
12-20-2006, 12:42 AM
PM me if you need help with the manual conversion. I ran into some electrical problems, but the swap itself is cake. Make sure you solder those damn connections!

As for the meet, too early to say anything. If nothings comes up, count me in! A friend of mine will also be going in his cb…

pax217
12-22-2006, 03:32 AM
ellensburg (FOOD)
-pax

J-dawg
12-22-2006, 02:01 PM
BUMP. tell your friends about this meet! lets aim for 25 cars people!!!

pax217
12-22-2006, 02:57 PM
BUMP. tell your friends about this meet! lets aim for 25 cars people!!!

i have no friends, but you can add me to the list for sure.
love always,
pax :confused:

slammedEX
12-22-2006, 09:35 PM
i already have a friend coming...maybe two! one with the black cb coupe and one with a vr-4 :D

SMseagren83
12-23-2006, 12:40 AM
i already have a friend coming...maybe two! one with the black cb coupe and one with a vr-4 :D

vr-4......... :eyebrow: doesnt sound like "CB7"

d112crzy
12-23-2006, 01:50 AM
lol, thats good guys.

I've already decided on a date. I'll make a thread when all the holiday celebrating is done.

pax217
12-23-2006, 04:22 AM
I got a few friends with neons and focus'!

Want me to invite them?!!?!

-pax :wavey:

slammedEX
12-23-2006, 07:48 AM
well i thought maybe i could invite that ONE friend because that one dood with the red cb brought his dad and he had an eg...plus its a 3000gt vr-4 so its hawt ;)

d112crzy
12-23-2006, 10:39 AM
who cares, bring anyone you guys want with any car.

its just a car meet.

91accordwagon
12-23-2006, 12:02 PM
Seriously it doesn't matter what kindof of car comes, if your friends want to bring their cars, bring them, it's just a meet. It's for good times yo. Peace

stewie
12-24-2006, 07:37 PM
ill see if i can take the day off of work and come down, which vancouver guys are going so far? from the ones who posted in this thread its, takeda, aleks, uniqueboi, jdawg...possibly me

J-dawg
12-24-2006, 11:16 PM
who cares, bring anyone you guys want with any car.

its just a car meet.

non cb's gotta follow at the end tho :evil:

SMseagren83
12-24-2006, 11:53 PM

lmao! more people more people! :bouncy: :p

d112crzy
12-25-2006, 12:13 PM
of course.

pax217
12-25-2006, 01:47 PM

LOL.

uniqueCB7boi
12-25-2006, 09:08 PM
ill see if i can take the day off of work and come down, which vancouver guys are going so far? from the ones who posted in this thread its, takeda, aleks, uniqueboi, jdawg...possibly me

yeah im going bryan u better take the day off fucker i wanan see u there hahahhaa

fatboy1185
12-26-2006, 01:43 PM
so whats the deal on this??? i dont feel like reading all 10 pages to figure out when and where lol

SMseagren83
12-26-2006, 03:56 PM
so whats the deal on this??? i dont feel like reading all 10 pages to figure out when and where lol

joser said that he would start the OFFICIAL thread with details and the list of people going so far, the day after christmas. which is today. i guess just keep a look-out.

westsideaccord
01-24-2007, 12:01 PM
Alright so may I ask when and where this meet is gonna be located? I may be able to make it! I WOULD love a meet in spokane only 4.5hrs from my Grammas in Salmo BC Can. Shoot we should meet there its freakin beatiful lol! But serious, If all goes well Ill have my sh!t together and be rolling! Then I just need to decide if I should take the wife or a Friend? Hmmmm!

maroonaccord2.2
01-24-2007, 12:08 PM
Alright so may I ask when and where this meet is gonna be located? I may be able to make it! I WOULD love a meet in spokane only 4.5hrs from my Grammas in Salmo BC Can. Shoot we should meet there its freakin beatiful lol! But serious, If all goes well Ill have my sh!t together and be rolling! Then I just need to decide if I should take the wife or a Friend? Hmmmm!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=64839&page=1

westsideaccord
01-26-2007, 01:08 AM
I am bustin nuts trying to be one to make it! Its all about the coin ya know!
Plus its a 13hr drive from hear and then 13 back! Long trip but insanely fun!

d112crzy
01-26-2007, 10:13 AM
do it do it!!