PDA

View Full Version : Tukwila, WA Illegal Races

Accord_droccA
08-15-2004, 03:24 AM
Yes.. its like San Diego, in washington state. If you go to the illegal races in tukwila post up in hurr.. or if u wanna.. go ahead and post up in hurr.

snailin91
11-17-2005, 12:47 AM
supprized i never noticed this thread. i was under the impression that the Kent/Tukwilla races were shut down. last i heard,, if you were even around the action, cops were impounding your car on spot. i like gettin a lil rambunksious from tyme to tyme. but not worth the impound fee's and court. :tu:

drucifer92
11-17-2005, 12:53 AM
i hear kent is the spot nowadays

SMseagren83
11-17-2005, 01:55 AM
kent is NOT the spot! man...it will only take a cop handcuffing you on the hood of his car, to convince you not to go racing...S&%T i wasnt even racing...just watching....they have 0 tolerance these days...just a warning...but umm auburn supermall on fridays around midnight seems to gather people......

91accordwagon
11-17-2005, 03:06 PM
There's a gathering here in the Skagit Valley at the train depot in Mount Vernon where they gather than go to different race spots every night, they carry scanners so they know when to bail out of the spots, but everything around here is country roads and typically takes a while for the cops to get around to it. I haven't been in a few years but they are still doing it.

snailin91
11-17-2005, 08:42 PM
just a lil tip, i personally wouldnt post "direct" places to meet up for races. can never tell who'm is strollin the board. and i wouldnt pass up a pig for snoopin around for info. if you have exact places to "get it on", PM them. much safer for all...(even thou,,, racing should be kept to a controled enviroment) :tu:

93EXaesthetic
11-17-2005, 08:47 PM
man i miss racing in Kent...you guys on the west coast got us beat mang....i used to live @ FT lewis in Tacoma..i swear evertyime i got on the interstate..someone with a VW or a civic would try to race me....ahh...memories...i miss the hills...ok im done..payce

also the interstate going towards the airport...i remember that hill going down into seattle.....fun races with slow civics... :D

I heard drifting is taking over everhwhere now..is this true???
you guys every cross the border into canada and check out the EX-rs' and the canadian girls wit big asses...lol

ok im going back to the southeast thread...payce out

yo im down for the races hit me up ...haha :offtopic:

91accordwagon
11-19-2005, 02:26 PM
just a lil tip, i personally wouldnt post "direct" places to meet up for races. can never tell who'm is strollin the board. and i wouldnt pass up a pig for snoopin around for info. if you have exact places to "get it on", PM them. much safer for all...(even thou,,, racing should be kept to a controled enviroment) :tu:

The cop shop is literally 10 feet away from the train station in the valley, if the cops wantedt o know where peeps were racing they could literally walk over to the meeting spot lol, they can watch everyone drive in and drive out of the train station from the front window. They generally don't care to largely around here unless someone calls it in.

snailin91
11-20-2005, 11:24 AM
r u talkin about the cop shop over by FredMyers on burlington blvd? :confused:

kurtis93
11-23-2005, 09:11 PM
in washington, a group of people i know usually meet up in everett at cost cutters. i havent seen as many people up there as i used to , i think the cops have scared them away/

snailin91
11-23-2005, 10:55 PM
never actually stoped in the cost cutter parking lot. but have rolled throu slowly b4. they just stare and wonder if im gonna stop. :p

sickoffthe206
11-29-2005, 10:30 AM
Lol yea cost cutter is kind of a joke. Theres fast cars and all but they never seem to race :shrug:

pax217
12-02-2005, 09:49 AM
We rolled up to Kent last weekend, everyone met up at Intec racing... some very nice cars there.
-pax

snailin91
12-08-2005, 04:56 PM
i think we are goin to take a break from building my buddys integra this weekend. maybe i'll get the chance to go streatch out the legs on my car. she's been itchin for some confrentation latly. :bouncy:

drucifer92
12-15-2005, 09:28 PM
No, the Train Station is downtown Old Mount Vernon, right off the freeway. The one behind Fred Meyers is hidden, Burlington Cops can eat shit, they are the most stuck up of all. They like pulling people over in large groups, haha...
Good spot... went there a few weekends back. I saw a (I think) black CB7... you perhaps?