CB7Tuner Forums

CB7Tuner Forums (http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/index.php)
-   Members' Rides (http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   wallycb7 : 1992 Accord EX (http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=139263)

wallycb7 07-13-2009 06:08 PM

wallycb7 : 1992 Accord EX
 
Hi my names Wa Lee from Utah. I drive a 92 accord sedan got it 2 years ago when it was bone stock just had clear bumper and corner lights. Im not a baller so alot of my shyt is ghetto to a good point tho. Here's a few pics most recent ones.

pics on page 1,3,6,9, video page 11, 12,14,15,17

Huge update on page 17!!!!!

Parts/mods have also been updated below

most recent
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...112521_322.jpg[/IMG]
http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/...psa076b198.jpg
http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/...ps67b66dbf.jpg
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...x/SDC10366.jpg



http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...x/SDC10123.jpg
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...x/SDC10121.jpg
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...x/SDC10159.jpg
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...SDC10143-2.jpg
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...x/SDC10162.jpg
http://i143.phogtobucket.com/albums/...x/SDC10133.jpg
http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r...x/SDC10135.jpg


INTERIOR:
all stock


EXTERIOR:
Greddy replica front lip
Work VSXX 17/9+0 front 17/9.5+7 rear
amber corners
si style red/white tail lights
sunroof visor
window visors
hood bra/ hood visor recent
89 maxima flushmount
94-97 accord side skirts.
Jdm fog lights
90-91 Mugen rear lip
Custom White/gold pearl paint job

ENGINE:
jdm h22a
custom 2.5'' pipe on magnaflow exhaust

SUSPENSION:
Function and form type1


thats all i can think of at the top of my head ill post later if i can remember anything that i didnt include

tonylx87 07-13-2009 06:10 PM

forgot to list that flushmount bro :tu: other than that love the car man

wallycb7 07-13-2009 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonylx87 (Post 2130294)
forgot to list that flushmount bro :tu: other than that love the car man

thanks for the heads up.. i just edited it

khal.lawson 07-13-2009 06:21 PM

your car is clean .

wallycb7 07-13-2009 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khal.lawson (Post 2130307)
your car is clean .

thankx man

JoshM 07-13-2009 09:30 PM

Car looks great! What side skirts are those?

wallycb7 07-13-2009 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoshM (Post 2130561)
Car looks great! What side skirts are those?

thanks man.... the sideskirts, it says versus on the back of it not sure what specific kind. i just got em from a local muffler shop, it was just collecting dust so i picked them up for only 40 bucks.. the guy wanted them out of there so i took advantage of it ;)

wherm 07-13-2009 09:49 PM

love it! Nicely done!

Shinobi 07-13-2009 09:57 PM

wow. the car looks absolutely amazing! on the right track! can't wait to see what else you got planned.

90-JDMCB7 07-13-2009 09:58 PM

This car is sick man!

I love it...very clean and sleek:tu:

wallycb7 07-13-2009 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wherm (Post 2130595)
love it! Nicely done!

thanks man.. not a fan of kits but ur looks clean

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shinobi (Post 2130612)
wow. the car looks absolutely amazing! on the right track! can't wait to see what else you got planned.

only few more things i want to complete it, basically turbokit waitin on my rear lip to get here, fogs and either a rear window visor or the roof spoiler. thats pretty much it and some side markers
Quote:

Originally Posted by 90-JDMCB7 (Post 2130614)
This car is sick man!

I love it...very clean and sleek:tu:

thanks for the compliments

RedMagic187 07-13-2009 10:56 PM

This car is sexy man!:tu: Defiantly one of the best looking cars i seen on here in a while. What kind of side skirt is that? I think it flows well with your car.

Shadow1 07-13-2009 11:12 PM

OMG....dude. this is how i saw my cb in the future. just not with gold rims. lol. it looks good man. REALLY good. your my new inspiration:tu:

vietkid_2006 07-13-2009 11:22 PM

CLEAN ASS RIDE! :tu:

mozzandherb 07-13-2009 11:24 PM

Love the colors, black and gold and the sides and front lip really look nice...and good looking engine bay too!

wallycb7 07-14-2009 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedMagic187 (Post 2130703)
This car is sexy man!:tu: Defiantly one of the best looking cars i seen on here in a while. What kind of side skirt is that? I think it flows well with your car.

thanks bro... the sideskirts im not sure wat kind they are just know it says versus on them...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow1 (Post 2130722)
OMG....dude. this is how i saw my cb in the future. just not with gold rims. lol. it looks good man. REALLY good. your my new inspiration:tu:

nice nice thanks for the compliment.... its alot of guys here that gave me the inspiration to get where i am now...

Quote:

Originally Posted by vietkid_2006 (Post 2130734)
CLEAN ASS RIDE! :tu:

lol thanks man

Quote:

Originally Posted by mozzandherb (Post 2130737)
Love the colors, black and gold and the sides and front lip really look nice...and good looking engine bay too!

thanks again for the compliments

kouzie 07-14-2009 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wallycb7


Nice shot with a great background too.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
btw, my buddy nhia-cb7 is a Lee too..:D

wallycb7 07-14-2009 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CB7_ACCORD (Post 2131178)
Nice shot with a great background too.:thumbsup::thumbsup:
btw, my buddy nhia-cb7 is a Lee too..:D

yeah me and my brother drove up the canyon to take some pics and on the way back the waterfall was crazy huge so we pulled over and took more there..
nhia-cb7 huh i gotta go find all these hmong peps haha :)

kouzie 07-14-2009 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wallycb7
yeah me and my brother drove up the canyon to take some pics and on the way back the waterfall was crazy huge so we pulled over and took more there..
nhia-cb7 huh i gotta go find all these hmong peps haha :)

Yup you should...There are a few of us but most of them are not usually online..

wallycb7 07-14-2009 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CB7_ACCORD (Post 2131202)
Yup you should...There are a few of us but most of them are not usually online..

i know i tried adding a few from the list u gave me before but i only got 1 of em haha


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.