CB7Tuner Forums

CB7Tuner Forums (http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/index.php)
-   Beginner "Off Topic" (http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   It's been a long time but I got another Cb7 (http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=209868)

4doors 11-07-2017 01:42 PM

It's been a long time but I got another Cb7
 
It's been a long time sense I've been here, but somebody gave me a cb7 so I decided to build it. Not sure if I'm even allowed to post this here this place has so many rules. Anyway it's a 1990 original auto. I swapped it from auto to manual. I used a delta 272 cam and bisi springs and my old ported h23 intake. I cobbled together a 3" exhaust from my old cb7 and the old turbo manifold converted to a header until I turbo it this spring/summer. It's running on an aemv2. Pretty much stock other then that. This car is strictly to flog around in and have fun. I will be building a turbo kit for it. I have all most all my old parts form my previous cb7 build that are going on it. I'll try to keep updating as I go. I also have another f22 build going on that is pretty serious but it's a different chassis. I guess if I'm breaking the conduct rules you will line me out on where to post. Kale

Raf99 11-07-2017 03:03 PM

Sweet, have any pics?

4doors 11-07-2017 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raf99 (Post 3277976)
Sweet, have any pics?

I have a few but I don't know how to post them? Do you still have to have an image host?

wtfisafleek 11-07-2017 06:22 PM

Yup.

4doors 11-08-2017 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wtfisafleek (Post 3277980)
Yup.

Wow what a PITA that is. Probably won't be posting pics then:D

Jarrett 11-08-2017 01:32 PM

You sound like you'd be a joy to have around here. You have three posts in this thread and all of them involve complaining about the site. If you are so annoyed by this site, why come back? We didn't seek you out to be a burden on you.

Change your whining attitude about the very minuscule rules the site asks its members to adhere by for the sake of structure, or continue to post elsewhere. We're all annoyed about the inability to post pictures directly to the site without a host. But bandwidth costs money. You haven't contributed anything to the forum financially, so who are you to criticize what is made available to you with the resources from others? Some of us also find some of the rules annoying, at times. But they're there for a good reason. To protect the members that do invest their time and content here, or to ensure that the site is still as organized as it was when it was small.

We'd love to see and talk about your car, but if you're incapable of posting here without crapping on this community that was doing just fine before you, then you're not really needed.

4doors 11-08-2017 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrett (Post 3277997)
You sound like you'd be a joy to have around here. You have three posts in this thread and all of them involve complaining about the site. If you are so annoyed by this site, why come back? We didn't seek you out to be a burden on you.

Change your whining attitude about the very minuscule rules the site asks its members to adhere by for the sake of structure, or continue to post elsewhere. We're all annoyed about the inability to post pictures directly to the site without a host. But bandwidth costs money. You haven't contributed anything to the forum financially, so who are you to criticize what is made available to you with the resources from others? Some of us also find some of the rules annoying, at times. But they're there for a good reason. To protect the members that do invest their time and content here, or to ensure that the site is still as organized as it was when it was small.

We'd love to see and talk about your car, but if you're incapable of posting here without crapping on this community that was doing just fine before you, then you're not really needed.

Duly noted Jarrett

Jarrett 11-09-2017 10:28 AM

Thank you.

Now, in the event that your picture-hosting experience has gone through Photobucket, that is no longer an option. You'll have to a different one like flikr or imgur. Imgur is super easy and doesn't even require you to sign up. You'll just have to select the link size for "large thumbnail" instead of the native size or else it will post a massive image that can't be seen here.

wtfisafleek 11-09-2017 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4doors (Post 3277996)
Wow what a PITA that is. Probably won't be posting pics then:D

Just use Imgur. It's totally free and there's only one small thing that might hang you up when it comes to posting pics. Even then it only has to do with sizing them correctly. It's what I use.

4doors 11-09-2017 11:46 AM

Ok so here's my atempt at posting pics. She's a bit ugly.

https://i.imgur.com/4z7lY0d.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/gyBqw5w.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/EcQKENR.jpg

Here is a couple of my other f series build as well
https://i.imgur.com/awr9Wvo.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/5UXE3Ee.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/CE6ajTO.jpg

The three amigos
https://i.imgur.com/r51lsgc.jpg

(I feel like i did it wrong)

Jarrett 11-09-2017 11:59 AM

You need to use IMG links instead of URL links. You also need to click "huge thumbnail" to make them a manageable size.

https://i.imgur.com/7qpdIpMh.png

4doors 11-09-2017 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jarrett (Post 3278010)
You need to use IMG links instead of URL links. You also need to click "huge thumbnail" to make them a manageable size.

https://i.imgur.com/7qpdIpMh.png

I see, well I'm using the app on my phone and doesn't give me that option. I wil mess with it when I have some time.

wtfisafleek 11-09-2017 01:47 PM

She doesn't look that bad to me. At least the body looks pretty straight.

Rilas 11-09-2017 06:12 PM

Dear lord that intercooler on the CD? is freaking MASSIVE! The cars do look good though.

CB7_Saloon 11-09-2017 09:14 PM

Nice CB7 :] may not be the prettiest in your opinion, but she still looks good. Straight body as previously stated, paint looks good and that front lip though 😍

4doors 11-10-2017 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wtfisafleek (Post 3278013)
She doesn't look that bad to me. At least the body looks pretty straight.

Thanks it's pretty strait, has some pretty bad rust in the usual spots. Overall it's a good canidate for a patch job and a vinyl wrap.

Quote:

Originally Posted by CB7_Saloon (Post 3278024)
Nice CB7 :] may not be the prettiest in your opinion, but she still looks good. Straight body as previously stated, paint looks good and that front lip though 😍

Thanks, Got to love the legend lip.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rilas (Post 3278020)
Dear lord that intercooler on the CD? is freaking MASSIVE! The cars do look good though.

Thanks I made the tanks a bit on the large size, shouldn't be a problem with it getting heat soaked though:D


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.