Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

turbo installation instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turbo installation instructions

Here they are folks. the official f22a turbo kit installation instructions. these are the instructions i am including in my turbo kits. But i figured they would be usfull on the board too. please keep in mind that this is a rough draft. please leave comments and suggestions so i can further improve the instructions. thanks

Turbo install instructions v1.0

If the link above doesn't work, please click here.
    Last edited by JoshM; 08-29-2011, 09:18 AM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

wow...very nice, shit im impressed. Good job on that, lots of details, very helpful for those who want to boost the f22.

Comment

Woot!!

this should be sticky

but wonder if u can get more pics of the coolant lines.

( did my ecu come yet? )
      Last edited by i_love_cb7; 02-13-2005, 07:10 PM.

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

Originally posted by i_love_cb7
        Woot!!

this should be sticky

but wonder if u can get more pics of the coolant lines.

( did my ecu come yet? )
        yah. i dont have my coolant lines run, so i couldnt get a pic. but if anyone runs coolant through there turbo and can take a pic for me that would rock.

and no the ECU isnt here yet..should be here tommorow id assume..

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
          Here they are folks. the official f22a turbo kit installation instructions. these are the instructions i am including in my turbo kits. But i figured they would be usfull on the board too. please keep in mind that this is a rough draft. please leave comments and suggestions so i can further improve the instructions. thanks

Turbo install instructions v1.0

the fact is, if these guys dont know what they are doing and dont know anything about their cars, they shouldnt be turboing it...you have to be able to monitor your car and know when something is wrong and maintain it for godsake...

Turbo CB7 is Gone ...But I Still Come Around
          AWD TURBO IS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!!

Comment

hey, they wanna turbo there cars without resrearching enough, its not my problem. im helping as much as i can

Comment

yo eric hit me up if you need more pics of how we do homeboy. I got pics galore im ready to come out and play. On top of that you forgot to tell them do not go into boost until the certain steps have been made. I took a certain step in putting 10 cap fulls of oil down the feedline just for good measure.
              Last edited by h22sparkle; 02-14-2005, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                I took a certain step in putting 10 cap fulls of oil down the feedline just for good measure.
                same thing i did. I only skimmed through the .pdf but have them take out the ecu fuse on initial start up, crank it over for a couple of seconds to get the oil flowing into that bone dry turbo. They should be doing this every oil change also. I'll add more when i look through it.

And i agree with R33, if they don't research enough thats their own fault. I'll even say that 75% of accord owners seem to want everything handed to them. If they aren't willing to put in the work/research required then we aren't willing to help them.
                Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by midnite racer x

And i agree with R33, if they don't research enough thats their own fault. I'll even say that 75% of accord owners seem to want everything handed to them. If they aren't willing to put in the work/research required then we aren't willing to help them.

i agree also....cause im a follower...lol
                  j/k but for real its true.
                  im noticing a lot of people want to do it just cause someone else has it done...it takes a lot of maintenance to maintain a car that was never suppose to be charged from the factory.
                  its like they feel, i just throw this stuff on there and bam, im fast...its a lot of headache when becoming fast, specially if u dont know how to fix shit and u sure nuff dont have the funds to get things fixed.
                  NEED RAP BEATS.....

www.soundclick.com/akcidentaltrakz

Comment

your the man. Someday Im going to Boost or turbo my next accord I get and keep it all stock. I really want to kit it. until that comes this will be in my Accord Collection on my laptop

Comment

keep talking peoples, I must learn more!!!

Did ur turbos smoke when u frist got them? I heard some do.......

I got to dirve my mom's stock cb7 sometimes, which sometimes i enjoy more than my own!!!
                      Honda's Great

Great achievements result from great effort

Comment

sorry to disappoint you but mine didnt I brougth mine new so

Comment

if you have any pics you can donate that would be great sparkle. and no my turbo didnt smoke..but the oil leaking onto the exhaust from the back of the block did

Comment

yo accord r33 you have to hit me on aim if you see me because my damn image station doesnt work.

Comment

thanks accord r33 for those instructions,sweet,thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
                              X