Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this cb3 rwd?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=z4-yLx3se4c

He get a little sideways at the beginning and near the end he runs a red light and it slides out again. DON'T WATCH LAST 10 SEC. NSFW

The video isn't working for me.

Comment

I cant really tell but id be inclined to think not just becausse of the work that would need to be done to make one rwd. I think some places got 4ws models so maybe thats whatsup?
      Looking for a new CB. Sell me yours!

Comment

Got it to work. Had to go to the regular youtube. Mobile links don't work on a computer.
        Is that actually a CB3? Looks LHD to me... and I don't believe CB3s were LHD. I'm also pretty sure no LHD models came with 4ws.

I agree that RWD is quite complicated to pull off effectively. It's more likely that he just had crappy rear tires... maybe pulled the ebrake. I actually didn't even see it kick out. That was the most boring video I've ever watched.
        I truly wish I had taken your advice and not watched the last few seconds!

Comment

Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
          DON'T WATCH LAST 10 SEC. NSFW
          Originally posted by deevergote View Post
          I truly wish I had taken your advice and not watched the last few seconds!
          They speak the truth!

What's seen can't be unseen...

You really do not want to see the last few seconds
          Last edited by cloudasc; 05-19-2013, 02:56 PM.
          PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

The road looks wet to me and pulling the e brake could get a little swirly. Just. Like those Indian dudes who "drift" their cars at high speed. And last 10 secs killed a baby kitten in the world somewhere
            ~Nick~
            FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
            MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

At 1:13 and 6:05 is when he's sliding the rear end. It just seems so weird to take off like that. He didn't run a light tho. I doubt it is rwd, but sure seemed like it.

Search accord wini cb7 if link don't work.

Comment

Just looks like the front tires are spinning and the location of the camera mounted on the back makes it look like the rear end kicks out. Pretty sure the front is just sliding left and right when he pins it.

*Edit* Just watched the vid again and it's definitely not RWD he's just turning the wheel back and forth while spinning tires. If you watch when he first pulls out the rear end stays along the white line the entire time while the front is all over the place. Can also see driver cranking the wheel back and forth.
                Last edited by Bongo; 05-19-2013, 05:30 PM.

Comment

So I couldn't help but see the last few seconds. I really wish I didn't! DAMN IT! Now it's burned into my head. I did however really laugh out loud. Lol.

Comment

That ass tho...

E-brake?

I honestly didn't want to see the last 10 seconds...yet curious I had to and now I'm blind.

Originally posted by deevergote
                    .......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

here i see everyone talking about the last few seconds and my curiosity is getting at me.

Yeah i really should have just listened...

Comment

Originally posted by turboAccordHSF View Post
                        That ass tho...

E-brake?

I honestly didn't want to see the last 10 seconds...yet curious I had to and now I'm blind.
                        As soon as I saw this I was thinking of that goatse crap. Had that been it I would have been seriously pissed.

But def FWD, just slick cement.
                        '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

Deev I demand you to ban the op!

NSFW...I will never ever click another YouTube link that has NSFW!

I'm marked for life Holmes lol

Ninja edit: you know, I've actually waited 3 minutes for the last 15 seconds to load...

The slowest 15 seconds of my life ...

My beer taste like ass ..
                          Last edited by turboAccordHSF; 05-19-2013, 11:59 PM.

.......If they seem smart, and just trying to learn, I'll offer as much help as possible. If they seem stupid and lazy, I'll do my best to piss them off so they leave and never come back... while still answering the question.

Comment

Lol those last 10 seconds were traumatizing

CALI LIFE STYLE
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

I love how all of us fell victim to the last few seconds and refuse to give real details so others who are curious can feel our pain... LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X