• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM fogs?

Comment

Originally posted by Julianachos View Post
      JDM fogs?

Nope. S2000 AP2 projectors. OEM fogs for the del sol ae more rare annd expensive than the CB7's..

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Recently did an oil change. Got some honda emblems put on on the front bumper and trunk. Also, put on the muteki neo chrome lug nuts i had on the CB.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Damn this is the cleanest del sol I've ever seen!! Love the colors!! Looks great man!
          1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
          For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Originally posted by Wickit View Post
            Damn this is the cleanest del sol I've ever seen!! Love the colors!! Looks great man!
            thanks!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

the Sol is a wiring mess! all these wires...and switches all over the place...

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

re-wired my auxiliary lights to be able to turn on when the key is on or car running to kinda run the lights like a DRL.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

yee! its been awhile since i got something for the Sol. well that just changed when i got a good deal on these! excited! can't wait to get these babies installed.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

looking good. i noticed you repainted the front grill over. any places for a front lip?

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                      looking good. i noticed you repainted the front grill over. any places for a front lip?
                      thanks! yeah, i couldn't take it anymore looking at the chipping paint and all that so i took off the bumper and sprayed it flat black. the lip? i'm happy with the eg lip right now but i've been looking into gettting an EM1 Si lip...

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by Shinobi View Post
                        thanks! yeah, i couldn't take it anymore looking at the chipping paint and all that so i took off the bumper and sprayed it flat black. the lip? i'm happy with the eg lip right now but i've been looking into gettting an EM1 Si lip...
                        alot of people paint thr grille area. i hate it. my friend has a del sol also and he instaled the EM1 SI lip looked great

Comment

Originally posted by oneoffaccord View Post
                          alot of people paint thr grille area. i hate it. my friend has a del sol also and he instaled the EM1 SI lip looked great
                          ahaha, different person, different taste. but i agree with you, the em1 si lip looks great. just gotta find out for a great price.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

update! installed Function&Form Type 1's, Tanabe Medalion Touring cat-back and removed the side skirts and rear lip!

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Still the cleanest one I've seen in a while, love the color and drop man!
                              1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                              For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

This is that "rare" sol my friend told me about..

He said there were sols with b16s in them from the dealer..

Snap sme pics with the t top!

Is there an oem flushy of some sort for this car?
                                **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                                Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                                Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Working...
                                X