Comment

looks sexy ! gotta love FMIC
      h23a3 cb7 turbo sold

FS: 1 Piece JDM Headlghts blackhoused

My Members Ride !
      New ride

'07 GTI Mk5 6spd

Comment

In the video my car does sound kind of rough because I don't have my exhaust on yet. I still have a big n/a cam in there so it always has a rough idle though.

Todd - I got this hood because of the scoops ... it's just like the Evo hoods except it's carbon fiber. The vents are right over the turbo so I'm thinking it will help it run a lot cooler. It's an alternative to propping the hood up I guess. I thought you told me before that you didn't even like carbon fiber? I was really busy when I was home, but I'll call you in December when I get back there.

Thanks for all the comments everyone ... I should have the exterior more or less completed in a little over a month so stay tuned...

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
          In the video my car does sound kind of rough because I don't have my exhaust on yet. I still have a big n/a cam in there so it always has a rough idle though.

Todd - I got this hood because of the scoops ... it's just like the Evo hoods except it's carbon fiber. The vents are right over the turbo so I'm thinking it will help it run a lot cooler. It's an alternative to propping the hood up I guess. I thought you told me before that you didn't even like carbon fiber? I was really busy when I was home, but I'll call you in December when I get back there.

Thanks for all the comments everyone ... I should have the exterior more or less completed in a little over a month so stay tuned...
          if you still have the hood, i want it. i dont usually like cf hoods but your was nicely made. besides i need a new hood. those scoops dont look funtional or is it just that the vents ARE NOT PAINTED YET? SRY CAPS
          I hate thieves!

Comment

They are fully functional. There is a plate on the bottom side of the hood that can be taken off, but I have it on to protect the engine for now since I'm not driving it yet. I already sold the other hood sorry... a bunch of people wanted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Fearit22
              They are fully functional. There is a plate on the bottom side of the hood that can be taken off, but I have it on to protect the engine for now since I'm not driving it yet. I already sold the other hood sorry... a bunch of people wanted it.
              thanks for NOT letting me know jk
              I hate thieves!

Comment

It's just somethin bout da wip that jus draws me in:
                the turbo maybe, or is it the nitrous. Umm, I think it may be the color and the wheels, or is it the hood and the fmic??
                A winner in my book
                Check out what used to be mine
                Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by iamanonymous
                  thanks for NOT letting me know jk
                  its alright man, imma be rocking Fearit22's old CF hood for you
                  -kool92accord-

Comment

DAMN thats sick.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

good job on the clean motor. the lambo doors are different. later.
                      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

wow that is one of the best accords ive ever seen! Black ones always look sexy but that hood and scissor doors set it off!
                        my kitted cb7

Soarer Source | The Home Of The Toyota Soarer and Lexus Sc300 sc400

Comment

Thanks a lot for all the comments everyone. It will be looking a lot better soon. I'm getting it repainted black around December 7th so about 2 weeks after that I should have the exterior complete, and I will put up some new pictures.

Comment

I dropped the car off on Wednesday to get it painted and do some body work. It should be done next Wednesday or Thursday. I decided to just go with a glossy black kind of like the color of my rims. I hope it looks nice for $850 ... Lots of new pics will be coming after it's done.

Comment

good to hear, hopefully its out for the meet!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                              11.68 @ 127mph
                              417whp/375wtq
                              Sold: 8/2016

Comment

nice ride !

Comment

Working...
                                X