EJX_Michael : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
    It is a nice write up, but you better fix the thread before someone yells at you. MR threads have a format to follow. Check the stickies. Maybe move the car's history to another post in the thread so that your OP follows the rules, but you still have the story told. As far as the rear 1/4 goes, you can get one from TAS for a reasonable price. It would be better than cutting one free from the JY. And did I see you claiming Ohio cb7s? Where is your front license plate? lol
    Ill put it after all the details... Hopefully it wont make "them" too angry..

Claiming ohio cb7s? i thought I was in! haha guess not...

My plate is in my windshield. The bracket got fuxzord apparently and I didnt like it just hanging there because it would bend into the lower grille.

So meh.

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
      Ill put it after all the details... Hopefully it wont make "them" too angry..

Claiming ohio cb7s? i thought I was in! haha guess not...

My plate is in my windshield. The bracket got fuxzord apparently and I didnt like it just hanging there because it would bend into the lower grille.

So meh.
      I didn't mean claiming as if you weren't in, I just used it as a reference to your front plate. lol It's a damn shame the way your sister treated that car, but it seems like it's in good hands now. Where do you live? I'm guessing your out in the sticks.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
        I didn't mean claiming as if you weren't in, I just used it as a reference to your front plate. lol It's a damn shame the way your sister treated that car, but it seems like it's in good hands now. Where do you live? I'm guessing your out in the sticks.
        Oh haha I didn't know.

Ashland county, I live with my dad south of the city in the boonies. And stay with my mom sometimes in the city.

Comment

nice car bro......

dude you look like big steve lol
          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by apex 86 View Post
            Hey! Nice right up. I have an idea, it will take up alot of time and money to fix your sisters mess ups. So what you do is continue to mod this car, save money up and the money your mother gives for your birthday and put it togather. Now go buy another 4 door cb and you will use the green cb as a parts car, and your new one as your pride and joy.
            Wow as for that Idea, I really like 92cord's Car for sale...

here

If I could pony up $2,100 now I would take that in a heartbeat...

Also I got an accord emblem at a Jy. Should I cout out the middle fin of my grille and mount it in there?
            Last edited by EJX_Michael; 09-22-2008, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
              Wow as for that Idea, I really like 92cord's Car for sale...

here

If I could pony up $2,100 now I would take that in a heartbeat...

Also I got an accord emblem at a Jy. Should I cout out the middle fin of my grille and mount it in there?
              That car is nice! You really dont have to spend that much but you get the idea.

Comment

As fucking crazy as it sounds... My mom actually wants to go look at it and concider buying it now!

Holy crap!

lol

Now what to do with this guy...

lets see...

Take out A6 parts and rear discs... Thats just going to happen lol.
                then
                -Either part it out here,
                -Sell it to a junk yard,
                -Sell it for scrap... (what does the cast alu block weigh again?)
                or
                -Sell whats left of it here as a whole, but it has to be towed...

Anyone got an ide of what this beast may be worth? lol.

Comment

u probably could sell the engine whole pretty easy. or part it and alot ppl want the parts. i bet 800-1000 if u part it out of as much as u can.

Comment

I think I'll look to part it out, than maybe sell whatevers left to a scrap yard for .08 cents a lb.

Comment

Well... my dad won't let me keep it to part it out... I may just sell some non-driveline components though to make some extra cash, than sell it to one of you guys or a scrapyard...

Anyway...

New pics!

Beauty washers.

My just polished valve cover and header. Big thanks to typeG for suggesting mothers mag polish!

Diy grille.

My inside.
                      Last edited by EJX_Michael; 10-27-2008, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Wow what a difference. I can tell you got the drive but you just need a job now!lol Don't give up man!

Comment

Good job man ! I want to see interior pics with the custum led foot space you did !

Comment

Originally posted by Hondapawa View Post
                            Good job man ! I want to see interior pics with the custum led foot space you did !
                            Just took pics, will post soon or tomorrow.

Comment

Ask, and you shall receive!

Thats what it all looks like. As you can see in the last picture, all I did was get some strips of plastic, drill small holes just big enough for leds, sanded the tops of the leds, wired them and wraped with electrial tape. I'm happy with the result. There are 5 to a strip. It really is that deep of a blue!

Comment

The interior's ballin!

I'm glad the car is in better hands now.
                                At least you're respecting it.

1999 BMW M3
                                2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                                2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                                2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Working...
                                X