X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks man that was helpful

Comment

well put typeG .. nice to see how clean your ride is. you must know your stuff. thanks for the info.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

my black door molding isn't what it use to be . i have used the back 2 black and it only works for a little while. i have been thinking about repainting them all around the whole car . what do you recommend ? any input will be sweet bro .thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by stretch JDM View Post
          my black door molding isn't what it use to be . i have used the back 2 black and it only works for a little while. i have been thinking about repainting them all around the whole car . what do you recommend ? any input will be sweet bro .thanks.
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=98604
          later.
          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

I didn't know where to post this question , but since you are the master on this stuff, I will give it a shot-
            I have a wagon and since the mufflers are curved and hard to replace, I want to get all the brown crap off that I think is rust. I hope some sanding is all I need to do. I don't want to replace it since there is no problem with it at all. what do you suggest?

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
            New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
            My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

^ yes sand them and then hit it with some high temp. spray paint. i would do black and not the alum. color. it will dirty fast.

Comment

What about leather care?

Bought from: TypeG,mak,CB7_ACCORD,ChampCoupe,Blackex
                Traded with: Cb7xChun
                Sold to: Rob_is_legend,DaddyO,daheavyking
                Sedan MR Thread Coupe MR Thread Prelude Si MR Thread
                My huge For Sale Thread

Comment

I have the same problem as DjM Coupe,

I have some really tough water spots but on my window tint.
                  could i hit it with, soap/water, clay bar and a waxing/polish compound?

TypeG, what do you do to keep your windows so mirror like?
                  Last edited by nate'sCB7; 08-17-2011, 06:38 PM.

Comment

wow.. next time might wanna to put up a new thread in this section.. get some answers a bit quicker
                    Originally posted by darkfusion42 View Post
                    What about leather care?
                    I like and many other detailers like the Zaino Z9 and Z10 combo

If u got pretty hard and sun damaged leather.. try Leatherique

Originally posted by nate'sCB7 View Post
                    I have the same problem as DjM Coupe,

I have some really tough water spots but on my window tint.
                    could i hit it with, soap/water, clay bar and a waxing/polish compound?

TypeG, what do you do to keep your windows so mirror like?
                    Wait u got water spots on your tinted windows.. inside ur car? hmm if u got that problem make sure use products that do not contain ammonia.. that will mess up ur tint..

but if ur water spotting is on the exterior(which most is).. and ur tint is in the interior (which most is) ... then try some steel wool.. #0000 steel wool.. that should take care of most ur problem(on the outside..dont' take steel wool to ur tint!)... Oh yeh don't take Steel wool to ur rear view mirrors either!

if you really want that mirror finished look (the type G status) .. easiest and cheapest way to do it with out getting a high speed rotary, foam pads, and order some special compound... Go out to ur auto parts store .. Buy urself the mothers polishing ball or cone.. either get some 3M polishing/rubbing compound... headlight restoration compound .. or even Meguairs Step 2 polishing compound. hook up ur polish ball to ur drill, get on some product and have at it.
                    -:¦:-
                    Originally posted by wed3k
                    i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

Not too sure on where I should ask this but the chrome on my front grill is in less than stellar shape. With this being said what is recommended that I use to touch it up and give it the shine and good condition I want it to have?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Working...
                      X