No announcement yet.

Raf99 : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With black shading in the right spots to give it some shadows, it would look ghostly. Airbrush style.

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Do series alternator, but it's a relocation kit to
      Put it where your ac originally goes!!
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

ya, after talking to the ESP guy, I found out today that with the ESP ALT relocation kit which I am using, you must have a 89-91 D series civic or CRX ALT to use with the kit if the H22 will not fit/work with your combo. This is not documented anywhere! 92+ ALT will not work...

BUT the 91 civic/CRX ALT only comes in a 60AMP output . Ya.. BS right. So that won't do at all! So one would have to have the ALT rewired for 90AMP + to use this kit at all or simply use the H22 ALT.

As you can see from mine, the D series would put the plug in a different spot (up top) which would help a lot.

91 D-series ALT

Comment

Taken straight from the site:

The H22A/F22/F23 Alternator/Tensioner kit is for either the H or D series alternators on the H22A/F22/F23 engine. Just switching the factory bracket out will drop a few lbs. and our kit hugs the engine more. Ideal for motor swaps with no room. Also looks better then the bulky factory cast iron piece. The D series alternator is smaller and lighter, smaller pulley, smaller belt, 3 ribbed instead of 6 has less drag and should free up some ponies. If using D series Alternator must be from 88-91 Civic/Crx/Wagon/Sedan has 3 ribbed belt and pulley 92+ have different spacing and is 4 ribbed. 92+ wont work. From switching the H22A alternator and factory bracket to our kit and the D series alternator there is about 6 lbs in weight savings. Our kits come complete with bolts, nuts, washers and detailed instructions.

I'm using the evolution bracket, d series alternator
          Does just fine!!
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
            Taken straight from the site:

The H22A/F22/F23 Alternator/Tensioner kit is for either the H or D series alternators on the H22A/F22/F23 engine. Just switching the factory bracket out will drop a few lbs. and our kit hugs the engine more. Ideal for motor swaps with no room. Also looks better then the bulky factory cast iron piece. The D series alternator is smaller and lighter, smaller pulley, smaller belt, 3 ribbed instead of 6 has less drag and should free up some ponies. If using D series Alternator must be from 88-91 Civic/Crx/Wagon/Sedan has 3 ribbed belt and pulley 92+ have different spacing and is 4 ribbed. 92+ wont work. From switching the H22A alternator and factory bracket to our kit and the D series alternator there is about 6 lbs in weight savings. Our kits come complete with bolts, nuts, washers and detailed instructions.

I'm using the evolution bracket, d series alternator
            Does just fine!!
            Hmm........ figured i never seen that anywhere. I was using..

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=80214

But i see it here now under this page. http://www.explicitspeedperformance.net/ESPHFALT.html
            I just thought the ALT tension kit was different than the ALT relocation bracket kit.

oh well, my bad.

Comment

and on with the show......... more parts in the mail today.

Prelude t-bracket to make the ESP rear mount work and some shocks.

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
                Idk why but I am loving the VC color. I get like a good feeling looking at it...weird huh?
                I was just thinking this same thing.

I can't wait to see this thing done! Amazing work my friend.
                Originally posted by cb9love
                when all the cali cb's get forced off the road send em back too Ohio, we will still run them cats or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrewasoar View Post
                  I was just thinking this same thing.

I can't wait to see this thing done! Amazing work my friend.
                  Thanks. More updates everyday, ....... like this one.

Done = rad hose, mounts, charge piping, PS, and other small things, about to fire it up soon.

Left to do: coolant lines to turbo, tune, turbo inlet filter, DIY windshield washer reservoir, heat wrap, catch can drain, alignment, and other small items.

Comment

looking good, take a video when you fire her up.
                    CB7TUNER.com
                    Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                      Thanks. More updates everyday, ....... like this one.

Done = rad hose, mounts, charge piping, PS, and other small things, about to fire it up soon.

Left to do: coolant lines to turbo, tune, turbo inlet filter, DIY windshield washer reservoir, heat wrap, catch can drain, alignment, and other small items.
                      I'm getting anxious! I cannot wait until you get this beast fired up... I hope you plan on taking some videos.

Comment

I'll see what i can do for the video. The tuner wants to go-pro the car so maybe I'll see if i can use this as I don't have a very good video camera except for my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                          I'll see what i can do for the video. The tuner wants to go-pro the car so maybe I'll see if i can use this as I don't have a very good video camera except for my phone.
                          GoPro would be awesome! I just really want to see this thing run.

Comment

Are you going to take it to the track and race it?

Comment

Track= yes.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE DAY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so happy in the progress made today. Words cannot explain! And you can't really know how i feel unless you've been there yourself !

Comment

The first start!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X