Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Hello from Anchorage Alaska!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Anchorage Alaska!

Hi all, Here is my CB7,
    5 speed, 1990 EX. DC Sports Header, cold air intake, P12 ECU, professional Muffler-Delete.
    This is my Third CB7. I had to get a new one because last Feb. I got T-Boned while going 50MPH by a 2014 4Runner!

Last edited by alex_eats_rice; 12-05-2016, 09:34 PM.

It's saying we need a login to view the pictures. Maybe someone else can help a little more, but you seem to have hosted the pictures correctly. They just don't seem to be shared.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Comment

Pictures seem to be working now. How does one keep a CB rust free in Alaska; do they not use salt on the roads? How much time between the pictures - different wheels in the last one.
        90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
        08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

I had a hard time figuring out how to upload photo's.I got the hang of it now.
          my CB does have a little bit of rust on the normal spots in the rear. not bad tho. they do use rocks and salt up here on the roads to help increase grip. I'm running Studded Winter I-Pike tires on white 17's for my winter setup. white wheel picture was taken a week ago, the other wheels are 18's with low profile tires & I took that pic in September before I lowered it on F&F Type 1 Coilovers in October.
          I have a lot of plans for this car. I'm waiting for spring/summer to install my Fog-lights that I got not too long ago!

Comment

Cool car man! Cool to see cb love all the way up in AK!

Comment

Hello! Welcome and have fun. Tons of info here. Just use the search here or on Google lol

Comment

Follow you on insta. Sorry to here about your old cb but this one looks great!

Comment

Nice & welcome! Those fogs look brand new!

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                    lol because they are

http://www.maxaudioworld.com/saxo-fo...rea-hd716.html

http://www.maxaudioworld.com/car-acc...1990-1991.html
                    Last edited by illinois_erik; 12-31-2016, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Nice find, I may have to try a set of those fog lights, I can't find a set of oem fogs anywhere.

Comment

To those who are interested in a set, bear in mind that the listing for the 92-93 fogs is false. H311RA151N and myself ordered some of them a couple years ago and were sent the 90-91 style. I emailed them about it but they were no help. As far as if they suddenly have that style now, I have no idea, someone will have to try it and see.

Here's the thread explaining the situation:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=205903

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                          Thanks! Yeah the fogs are Brand New from Taiwan, I think I scored. I'm gonna put them in after I black-house another pair of headlights. I recently got some OEM headlight housing for my Girlfriend's CB7 & Black-housed them. They came out really good! Thanks to the write-up on this forum!

Comment

Motor Swap 93 EX

Started a motor swap for my Girlfriend Ashlyn's CB7 (93 F22a6) last weekend. Her timing belt snapped while she was driving it, so it was either $500 for a new head, or $600 for a F22a6 with 138,xxx miles on it. we decided to swap the engine as a whole. We ended up replacing a bunch of parts! New Timing belt, Water Pump, Harmonic Balancer, oil pan heater plug, oil pan gasket, valve cover gasket, thermostat, and a bunch more. I also Black Housed some headlights and stuck in some HID's because she had those crappy eBay one piece headlights (they were bad!!) And also did the Bumper Light Mod!! Converted to Fully Synthetic Castrol GTX Magnatec 5W-20. its currently - 15 in Anchorage. The Swap was in Eagle River, AK 15 miles away from Anchorage. nice warm garage

Before:

getting motor ready to come out:

Finally got it out after a day and a half of working with my dad and girlfriend.

Back Home after a lot of hours and hard work!

Black Housed Headlights
                            Last edited by alex_eats_rice; 01-19-2017, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X