X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, that sig is WAY HUGE!!!!

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

5th gen accord seats ( front and back fit in perfectly ) add them to this list too.
      Last edited by xkjnboix; 04-27-2012, 03:05 PM.
      frostwhite225@gmail.com =VENMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOB38zJu66o

[COLOR="Magenta"]

Comment

Maybe I should have read through this whole thread, but I might by soem red ITR seats like Billes car and was wondering if anyone knows whats needed to install these...thanks

SOLD!!
        Boosted H22
        375whp 298 ft/lbs at 15psi

MEMBERS RIDE THREAD<<<CLICK FOR VIDS AND COOL PICS

Comment

01 acura cl type-s seats do fit pretty closely, The bracket is a little bit too long so you have to make spacers to take up the gap, or use washers. I test fit my passenger one the other night, not sure if i am goin to use spacers or have my friend cut and weld the brackets so i can continue to keep them power But i love the seats soOo comfortable
          Previous cb7members ride thread
          86 Nissan d21 in the workshttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=155292

TSM Garage: Honda/Acura, VW/Audi, and Subaru performance and maintenance work.

Comment

Im looking to put Delsol si seats in my cb they have the red stripe in the middle and that would go good with my red wine interior.
            www.urbancarperformance.com

check us out !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xkjnboix
              i read up that 5th gen accord seats ( front and back fit in perfectly ) search the forum add them to this list too.
              is this confirmed?! funny thing is that yeah it's not covered anywhere on here yet!
              1cor10:31
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

i know that legend back seats fit very well except for the back seat "Clip" to open the seats. it is not at the same place and not the same shape ... but its lookin very good !

....................... My Ride .......................

Comment

i realy want to have leather seats but i would have to have the rear seats to so if the rear need to be leather then why not take it off and get reupholsteried shouldnt cost that much.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

So do the 5th gen accord seats fit because it wasnt confirmed and i need to know cause i can get some that are leather for cheap.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by areem57
                      The 6th gen accord sedans accually did come with black leather interior.
                      Only in COUPE form ...

Comment

Has anybody tried 97-01 preludes seats in their coupe or sedan? Let me know ASAP please.
                        Last edited by illnotch; 02-13-2008, 10:22 PM.

Comment

i'm working on that right now and can't seemed to get certain individuals to respond about it that have done it (CP M) so we are on our own when i figure out the best way i'll let you know

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda
                            i realy want to have leather seats but i would have to have the rear seats to so if the rear need to be leather then why not take it off and get reupholsteried shouldnt cost that much.

so 5genth accord seats fit are cb7?
                            GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

what seats fit in the rear of the 4 door cb?Does the rsx rear seats fit?

Mr.Phil: "FitMoHoesInMyFoDO"
                              Young jeezy:If you ain't talking about money then you ain't talkin bout Shit.

Comment

Does anyone know where I can find a write-up for the GSR seats in a 92 sedan?

Comment

Working...
                                X