X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aiiight Bra'
    ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Hey T, did you get the $ I sent you for Joe's and Billy's decals?

Where you guys at anyways?!
      Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

Yo NC crew....if you going to AFM 09....please go head and send your 7 bucks to Jarhead....he needs to get the donations so that he can secure the shelter at the park!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
        ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
          Yo NC crew....if you going to AFM 09....please go head and send your 7 bucks to Jarhead....he needs to get the donations so that he can secure the shelter at the park!
          Sent mine earlier today...............let's get it dude!

Comment

Hey guys wats up. Sorry I haven't been on much, have been working like crazy. It sucks, school starts back tuesday Also we need to get the auto fair meet active. I might be able to go to the AFM meet. It'll be my early b-day present to myself, be 17 this year.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
            "The Turtle"
            DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by sideswipe View Post
              Hey T, did you get the $ I sent you for Joe's and Billy's decals?

Where you guys at anyways?!
              i havent been able to check the mailbox. my girl has the keys with her in SC. but ill get them monday tho. lmao.

ive been hangin with Tony all day today. we did a couple of mods. Tony is officially reppin Underground.Society

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
              Hey guys wats up. Sorry I haven't been on much, have been working like crazy. It sucks, school starts back tuesday Also we need to get the auto fair meet active. I might be able to go to the AFM meet. It'll be my early b-day present to myself, be 17 this year.
              ill see about going to your meet next month homie i should have the funds. but ill talk to the wifey to be sure tho

Comment

a fellow member of Underground.Society and a good friend. had a blast. not too much of a blast tho. cops in my area hate seeing to many modified hondas in one place. had 3 more meet up with us today. didnt get any pics of them i dont think. Tony(1990ex) might have tho. on with the pics:

Tony doing his work on my bumper light conversion:

officially reppin Underground.Society to the fullest

in the yard with my '91 EX rims:

a teaser shot of the new rims and tires(no full on shots until i get the complete and finished)

my boy's BB6 in the background trying to be a lone wolf. lol.

and the best shot:

Comment

Nice guys! If I had been free this weekend I would have rolled up too, but next weekend it's on!

Hey T, how much did you say the big decals were again? Might just need 1 for something I've got in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post

That would be awesome man, AFM is gonna be too hot to handle! Don't want to miss out on this 1!
                    Last edited by sideswipe; 08-23-2009, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Nice guys! If I had been free this weekend I would have rolled up too, but next weekend it's on!

Hey T, how much did you say the big decals were again? Might just need 1 for something I've got in mind.
                      its all good man. i know you had your son this weekend we can all hang out next week tho

the big decals are $15

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                        its all good man. i know you had your son this weekend we can all hang out next week tho

the big decals are $15

Might be getting 1 from you then, just gotta check something out first. Got a few mods/additions that I have been planning on installing for a minute now but haven't had the chance to..............especially since I pulled my back this past Mon at work. It's still hurting a little but I should be good to get these couple things done and then ride up to VA this coming weekend.................just gotta play it safe at work this week!

Comment

Might be getting 1 from you then, just gotta check something out first. Got a few mods/additions that I have been planning on installing for a minute now but haven't had the chance to..............especially since I pulled my back this past Mon at work. It's still hurting a little but I should be good to get these couple things done and then ride up to VA this coming weekend.................just gotta play it safe at work this week!
                          dag man. everyone has been pulling their back lately. dag. must be something going around:P lol. but hope you feel better man. and get that stuff done.

oh and btw. i have the new rims mounted. and my car is um.....a crap load lower than before. lmao. like my front lip is no more than 2in off the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                            dag man. everyone has been pulling their back lately. dag. must be something going around:P lol. but hope you feel better man. and get that stuff done.

oh and btw. i have the new rims mounted. and my car is um.....a crap load lower than before. lmao. like my front lip is no more than 2in off the ground.
                            Damn dude..................don't make me drop MINE again!

Comment

Damn dude..................don't make me drop MINE again!
                              lmao. not my fault. well....it kinda is. lmao. the tires i have make it lower. lol. the rims will be finished soon tho. and dern they look good now.

Comment

better take ur lip off before we fly down 95 lol and yo i don't want two lil decals i want 1 big one like you and tony's
                                ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Working...
                                X