No announcement yet.

timmy0tool : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronald_Type-R: my whole setup is used so i didn't pay too much for them. get your engine first man. the tires are too small for my drop. i get about 2" of clearance from my front mudguards to the floor. plus i scrape my greddy sp which is never a good thing. regarding the tire wear, i've heard the same about the azenis sports but obviously most sticky tires lack a good tread life. and they are sticky indeed!

92accordlx: yeah i already miss my gold rims too! i'm glad they are still here just in case i want them back. thanks for the comp!

k-mart: i was skeptical at first about white wheels being on rosewood brown, but it turned out ok i guess. 55 series on 205 is what it really should be, but that size is very hard to come by. so 60 series is the next best size. thanks for the love! the bike rack creates too much drag though.

fliplyricist1: my 205/50 on my 15s feel like 215/45 on my 17s. note though that azenis sports have a reinforced sidewall resulting in a stiffer ride. it's honestly not that bad as you might have heard. it just takes getting used to. for your case, i would suggest 205/55 on the stock alloys if you can find that size.

f22-dohc: salamat pare!

oneoffaccord: thanks! yeah like i said, i was skeptical at first. i kinda still am .
    1cor10:31
    - 92 LX coupe
    - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

I'm liking the ride . Where did you pick up the spolier, I thought about getting one but I have other things needing to happen .

205/55/15 is about perfect for the 15's, that is what I have on mine when I don't have the all seasons on there (195/65/15).
      No more cb7, 7 years of ownership and 196K on the ticker before she was sold

Current beast: 98 ej8 on 7psi with a 15g turbo and other goodies!

NREMT-B | 300D and some glass

Comment

hey timmy can i know how far you put your jdm sidemarkers because i have a set and dont know how far to put it and i like how yours is.. thanks
        Beast: Evo X
        Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by VRDrvr
          I'm liking the ride . Where did you pick up the spolier, I thought about getting one but I have other things needing to happen .

205/55/15 is about perfect for the 15's, that is what I have on mine when I don't have the all seasons on there (195/65/15).
          me too 205/55/15 toyo fz4's! i lovem!

JDMED

buy my jdm part
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

I like your tires 4drcord ;D

btw, Im running Toyo Proxie FZ4 205/50/16
            OS^e
            1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

sorry to get off topic timmy

when i get my 16's im going to run that size too. how are they worling out with the speedo?

JDMED

buy my jdm part
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

pretty much the same... doesn't through it off TOO much... it's still close enough to be safe.
                OS^e
                1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

i sold my ITR wheels today! i'm kinda sad but i need the money for my gf's graduation gift. it's also her birthday next month so i'll be spending it ALL on her. dang she better be happy! LOL
                  - 92 LX coupe
                  - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

NNOOOOOOO!!! I love how the wheels looked on yer ride dude.......Well, they were good while they lasted I guess...At least they're good for a couple of pics...That's too bad dude...Ah well. girlfriend's more important, and you're lucky to have one...I just lost mine...

Ronald
                    P.S.: Psst....You should've sold them to me!!!

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

diggin that rear spoiler
                      All Motor H22 90 Accord
                      13.5@104mph

Comment

clean car man! but i think the front lip will add a cleaner look to your ride. o yeah and to answer your question im out in el monte cali. keep up work on the ride looking sick!

Comment

Nice looking ride! I Loooooove the gold wheels!!! Very nice! You have done some good mods too! What diameter tip does the Greddy SP exhaust have?
                          FSAE(F Series Accord Enthusiasts) "A dying breed..." #15

Need parts? Check out my 1990 EX part out!
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=60011

www.clemsonscc.com

Comment

wow, your car sure is in mint condition, and that engine bay is so clean.
                            live long and drive hard
                            For pics check my members thread

Comment

Ronald_Type-R: yeah i sold them. i can always get another set so i'm not too worried. i like the racing harts more. if i get another set and then decided to sell them again, you'll be the first to know hehe. sorry to hear about your girlfriend though.

mrmike: thanks! i need to repaint it now since it's beginning to crack. the weather is being really indecisive; rain then heat then cold, in cali?

kiddsta: thanks! i'm planning to get the same lip as you. i just need to find it at the right price. we should meet up sometime since you are local. us cb's gotta stick together.

Clemson90Accord: not too many people floss gold wheels. i'm glad you like them. the greddy has about a 4.25" tip. i'm guessing here since the original specs where 110 milimeters, if i'm not mistaken. it has a 60mm piping (a little over 2.25"). it's a good size.

h22accord93: the interior and engine bay are mint, but i can't say that for my paint. the whole rear portion, driver side door and fender all have new paint, which leaves the roof, front bumper, pass side door and fender with a discoloration look. i need new paint.
                              - 92 LX coupe
                              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

my "option2" sticker was ripped off my car today while parked at school. the only thing left was a corner piece. i'm kind upset but i can't really complain since i got it for free a while back. i just don't like the fact that people still act childish and vandalize .

in memory of "the crooked sticker". you shall be missed. 10-28-04

on a brighter note, i got some goodies in the mail today. i got an alpine alarm and brand new oem honda window visors (thanks again accord_inspire). i'll be having some fun this weekend. i'll take pics and keep you all posted.
                                - 92 LX coupe
                                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X