No announcement yet.

timmy0tool : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice car Timmy. I hope that spoiler will compliment those taillights on the rear. Post up some pictures when you get it painted and put on.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

nice wheels
      -Chris
      HondaSociety SN: HondaAdict

-1992 Honda Accord EX (Wrecked)
      -1991 Toyota MR2 Non-Turbo (New Ride)

Comment

this is my summer project.

i got my grubby little hands on these parts:
        -96 itr wheels with azenis tires
        -96-97 mugen-style lip
        -two-piece JDM headlights (yes two-piece! )
        -oem flush-mount lip spoiler

i'm going to install them all at once. all i need are 5mm spacers, HIDs, and a better front grill and i can start. wish me luck kids!
        1cor10:31
        - 92 LX coupe
        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

damn timmy your car is awsome now its gonna look sick with all the new goodies
          cb7 sold
          2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
          95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
            this is my summer project.

i got my grubby little hands on these parts:
            -96 itr wheels with azenis tires
            -96-97 mugen-style lip
            -two-piece JDM headlights (yes two-piece! )
            -oem flush-mount lip spoiler

i'm going to install them all at once. all i need are 5mm spacers, HIDs, and a better front grill and i can start. wish me luck kids!
            nice, very nice. i need to see immediate pics after you install everything... i really want to see how the 2 piece looks (i guess compared to usc's ecode)... the flush mount lip spoiler should look great as well.

for a grill, you know what i think:

btw, what will you be doing with your current wheels?!

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Hell yea, 2 piece JDM headlights! JDM coupe style! Coupes represent

Comment

don't worry i will show some pics. i'm going to take a lot! i actually got my HID shields from julian (usc) for my HID retrofit. usc knows his ish. i got the headlights for $60 pair at honda-acura.com! the two-piece essentially looks like his but my set has that left hand flare (for RHD), which means they will glare . hopefully the shields will compensate for it. also, i need to repaint the spoiler. i'll either keep it black or match-paint it to my color. i haven't decided yet. i'm in the process of cleaning the itr wheels. i will be keeping the racing harts. they are sentimental to me now .
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

don't worry i will show some pics. i'm going to take a lot! i actually got my HID shields from julian (usc) for my HID retrofit. usc knows his ish. i got the headlights for $60 pair at honda-acura.com! the two-piece essentially looks like his but my set has that left hand flare (for RHD), which means they will glare .

saying usc knows his ish is an understatement. can't believe you got the headlights for $60- an absolute steal!

i will be keeping the racing harts. they are sentimental to me now .
                  makes sense... thought you might be letting go of those beautiful wheels. ah well... you should change your future plans (you have listed 1 piece jdm headlights )... looking forward to the pics.

Comment

where exactly in socal are u at? local to tabtuesday?
                    O'skool fo sho! You might hate, but I been doin' this long before you know.

Comment

Originally posted by olivrooom
                      where exactly in socal are u at? local to tabtuesday?
                      i'm in walnut so yes i'm a typical attendee to tabtuesday. they filmed a DVD this past tuesday. it was fun! roll through mang! did they find your car yet?
                      - 92 LX coupe
                      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

today i woke up and found out that my computer's hard drive decided to die on me. i lost all my important documents and my pics of my car that i have taken over the years. i never backed them up, stupid me. this include pictures that i was supposed to upload to show you guys my JDM two-piece headlight install with lexus oem HIDs. i'm so bummed right now! time to start all over. i'll still try and get pics of the finished product to you guys. i still have the flush mount spoiler to install. i just got my hands on a 90-91 grill. it will be emblem-less when on my car. ah well, shit happens!
                        - 92 LX coupe
                        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

today i woke up and found out that my computer's hard drive decided to die on me. i lost all my important documents and my pics of my car that i have taken over the years. i never backed them up, stupid me. this include pictures that i was supposed to upload to show you guys my JDM two-piece headlight install with lexus oem HIDs. i'm so bummed right now! time to start all over. i'll still try and get pics of the finished product to you guys. i still have the flush mount spoiler to install. i just got my hands on a 90-91 grill. it will be emblem-less when on my car. ah well, shit happens!
                          booooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! i was soooo looking forward to some pics with your newest post. ah well, good things come to those who wait i guess.
                          do you not have any pics hosted on sho?

Comment

WOW...So clean...Props man...My first CB7 was bought in 1998. I just bought another one a couple months ago when my first CB7 was stolen.
                            Stolen out of Circuit City Parking Lot :
                            *RIP*
                            1993 Accord EX Coupe
                            1995 JDM H22a w/LSD Auto

New love of my life:
                            1993 Accord EX Coupe
                            Jet Black w/Tan Leather Interior
                            JDM H22A w/5 spd H22A Tranny
                            I love it when VTEC kicks in!
                            vroommmm...*VTEC*...VROOMMMMMM!

Comment

update: also check first page for new overall pics

"this one is dedicated to uncle_el."

these are my summer projects that are DONE:

-OEM flush mount spoiler

-emblemless 90-91 front grill

- 92 LX coupe
                              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

-JDM two-piece headlights with lexus
                                GS400 ballasts and philips D2R bulbs using autolamps shields (thanks usc )

see the RHD flare?

WHOA there it is!

HIDs only

HIDs with high beams (stanley H1)

are we happy elliot? there will be more to come...
                                - 92 LX coupe
                                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X