Thread: Bisimoto
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 09:45 AM   #19
deevergote
Don't call me dude.

deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool... deevergote . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to deevergote
I met my wife online. In her first email to me, she asked which Top Gear presenter I most closely resembled (anyone wanna venture a guess?) She also drove a supercharged Mini with multi-piece BBS wheels. Manual only. She turns her nose up at automatic. She taught herself how to heel-toe.
She’s not quite a gear head, but she understands enough. She’s also come through in a pinch a number of times when I needed a hand with my cars (helped with the miata’s Top, the Fit’s alternator...)

Keeper.

And I’m staying out of the Bisi discussion. My feelings are well known, and echoed here quite accurately already! I’ll give the man credit as an engineer and racer, but that’s it. He’s too willing to mislead and defraud his customers, and his “my shit don’t stink” attitude is offensive. As good ‘ol Gump said, “that’s all
I have to say about that.”

deevergote is offline   Reply With Quote