This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
    I dont remember how many individual LEDs my bulbs have, but i wanna say its like 16-20. Maybe not even that many. They fit perfect and theyre bright enough.
    My Rear signals and brake lights along with my front bumper lights are 24 LED's. Front corner lenses and license plate 194's are 4 LED.

Anyone had any trouble with 1 of the 194's crapping out? I just got stopped by a cop buddy of mine that wanted to give me shit, told me one of my license plate lights was out. I told him I was going to go back and take a look because they are brand new. Walked back and looked, one was indeed out. Came home and looked at it, thinking maybe it had just came loose. No dice. It appears to be deceased.

So it is going back to AutoZone tomorrow. Hopefully I can get a replacement.

Comment

You found white ones at AZ?

All they had at mine were amber 194 and red 1157.

Oh well. Might just have been a bad bulb, mike. Hopefully its not a wiring thing.

Oh, and btw, i got a "brake lamp" light today. Just once. Seems it still comes on from time to time. Maybe as a dummy light or something.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
      Originally posted by Jarrett
      Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

You found white ones at AZ?

All they had at mine were amber 194 and red 1157.

Oh well. Might just have been a bad bulb, mike. Hopefully its not a wiring thing.

Oh, and btw, i got a "brake lamp" light today. Just once. Seems it still comes on from time to time. Maybe as a dummy light or something.
        I bought the white ones off of Ebay. The AutoZone that I went to (Olathe) told me they did not keep the white in-stock normally. Just contacted the seller on ebay. I got them for really cheap so its really no biggie if I cant get
        it replaced for free, but it is worth a shot and the auction page said "Manufacturers Warranty Included."

I am almost positive that it is not a wiring issue but a bad bulb issue. I took the bad bulb out and replaced it with the other white LED I had in the other socket and put the bad bulb in the socket where it was. The bulb that went out was still out and the bulb that was working still does. Even threw the bulb that was giving me trouble on the front corner and still nothing.

Hopefully I can figure something out soon, I am already tired of looking at that one incandescent bulb on my license plate.

Comment

I haven't had any problem with my white ones.

But now my corner lights are coming on with my brake lamps
          wat?

Comment

I still havent figured out what the hell that could be. Other than the rare, occassional "Brake Lamp" light, im doing good so far.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

I still havent figured out what the hell that could be. Other than the rare, occassional "Brake Lamp" light, im doing good so far.
              Yours doesn't do it?
              wat?

Comment

I havent noticed or been looking, but let me go check. . . . . Nope, all gravy. Only thing that comes on with the brake pedal are the brake lights and all 4 lit up with the alarm, so...

Comment

Originally posted by C91BLX7 View Post
                  I haven't had any problem with my white ones.

But now my corner lights are coming on with my brake lamps
                  WTF? When you get on the brakes your corners come on? What in the hell were you doing to that poor car when you were on your CB7tuner vacation? lol

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85 View Post
                    WTF? When you get on the brakes your corners come on? What in the hell were you doing to that poor car when you were on your CB7tuner vacation? lol
                    I think the P12 did it. But I have some other things to test first.
                    wat?

Comment

Im betting it is the P12.

Comment

Im betting it is the P12.
                        Need to see if any other P12 people have this problem. I don't see why the ECU would control that stuff.
                        wat?

Comment

ECU has nothing to do with it, you must have a short somewhere.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                          Current cars:
                          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                            ECU has nothing to do with it, you must have a short somewhere.
                            Thats what I was thinking. Any idea where it would be? I have a couple suspicions.
                            wat?

Comment

Well I found one led tail light bulb had one strip of LED's isn't lighting up. some how that is making the lights come on. But I just stuck an regular bulb in there and now its fine just need to see whats up with this bulb
                              wat?

Comment

Hey! Instead of spending $13 for load equalizers at autozone, you can just pick up the same 7.5 ohm resistor at radioshack for like 99 cents. The only difference is you have to solder it.

Comment

Working...
                                X