Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

just slammed my cb7 this weeked

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by watersboi View Post
    to low in the back???
    It's not too low in the back, it's just not low enough in the front lol. Good luck with bumps in the road.

Comment

back is dumped.. front is w/e hahaha.. like the other guy said.. lo0k like bunch of fat chicks in the back..

Comment

You know what would make your car look a million times better? A maroon interior, you see i'd be more then happy to trade you and downgrade my self to that black leather. It seems like a fair trade right?

Comment

you could skip the camber kit and get an alignment have them adjust the toe to 0 and your tires will be fine.

Comment

Bet that rides like shit. Don't worry, it'll only get worse.

1999 BMW M3
            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
              x2
              he did it the cheap way

Comment

I would recomend to raise the rear a little to even it out, who knows it may improve the ride quality.

Comment

Originally posted by CAMILOSI View Post
                  I would recomend to raise the rear a little to even it out, who knows it may improve the ride quality.
                  not on ebay coil over

Comment

save some money, your shocks are gonna blow in a month ...

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                    -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

yea man, youre gonna need shocks STAT! or you couldve saved the $ and just burned the springs, would look and feel the same, but more $ in your pocket thats for true, hehe
                      The past, is history:The future, is a mystery:The present, is a gift.
                      James 4:7
                      Submit yourself to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Comment

i put drop zone springs on my wagon and didnt even go down that much

Comment

A 20 dollar part holding 3000lbs, do the math. Don't even drive that car like that. It is more dangerous than it is stupid.
                          1993 Accord EX
                          2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Way too low in the back bro.... get the back up to maybe a 1-2 finger gap

Originally posted by lordoja
                            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                              lol

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Very dangerous. All your weight is now on your back wheels, on acceleration you will be transfering even more weight (but probably not so much at this point) all of which means less traction up front where you need it, when you need it.

Fix it asap.

http://www.FLAccords.com

Comment

Working...
                                X