Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

JDM Accord from Japan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont know how Brian did it....(2F2F)

Id use the wrong door too. Plus i would just think that it would take some getting used to driving on that side of the car. Looking to the left for the mirror, making left AND right hand turns would just be weird...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07
      yeah im thinkin about a ex-r 4ws in my future.. whats all needed to bring one over?
      \
      omg where is this i seen it in the cb7 movie and i almost shit myself i have wanted to do that to my car for grips.. just was gonna lookinto the prelude swap over =D anyone heard of this being done?!

8 Accords so far:
      '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
      '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
      (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

jdm accord... i kid you not - proof = terra 2 imports

Comment

fix that lowrider's shittyness and you'd have a really sweet looking tuner
          Meh, not feeling the honda game anymore.
          MY CAR IS SOLD!!!

Comment

Thats what they like in Japan. We like their shit, they like ours.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired
              Thats what they like in Japan. We like their shit, they like ours.
              never even thought of that... its seems kind of weird though, its not, but it just seems that way

Comment

uhuh , we do JDM , they do USDM.. There are USDM Converted Integras.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
                  except they get our stuff for cheaper than we get theres...

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by 93AccordEXRVTEC
                    I'm looking to buy a JDM CB7 Accord Coupe from Japan, obviously with Right Hand Drive. I've tried with some companies but I can't get my hands on one, like the one below....any help would be appreciated, thanks guys.
                    welcome to the board!
                    as for the importers, i cant help you, but if and when you do end up getting a front clip imported, realize that it is not a bolt-on affair. there is a member on the board that did a rhd conversion with a JDM dash, etc. and he had to cut almost the entire firewall out of both cars (jdm and usdm) and weld the rhd firewall into the usdm car. also, the pedals, steering box, etc are all different, so you would need a manual-transmission'ed front clip (if you have a manual car) rather than just the dash. with the front clip, though, you get lots more JDM parts depending on how damaged it is, including possibly a front bumper, side markers, intersection lights, one-piece headlights, etc.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

i want a jdm cb7 but all i find are cd5s.

www.japan-partner.com
                      back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707

tis' true, they think their stock parts are as crappy as we think ours are.... now if some sort of trade agreement could happen we'd be in business

however my buddy tells me they arent nearly as upsested w/ US parts as american kids looking for JDM stuff.... you want what you cant have i guess

Comment

Originally posted by mikesCB-7
                          tis' true, they think their stock parts are as crappy as we think ours are.... now if some sort of trade agreement could happen we'd be in business

however my buddy tells me they arent nearly as upsested w/ US parts as american kids looking for JDM stuff.... you want what you cant have i guess
                          that is so true
                          back at it again

Comment

That's exactly the kind of JDM CB7 i would like just, like that with the 2 tone interior, it's a hard find though

Comment

how do postal workers get there hands on cars that have right side steering wheels?

Comment

Originally posted by vinbon63
                                yeah r34's are not legal here yet, the cars must be 15yrs old as previously mentioned. a friend of mine actually just picked up an r32...shifting with his left is ok but he has more of a hard time looking to his left for the rearview mirror cuz naturally he just looks to the right, oh and left hand turns are terrible, dont forget about that, especially when ur driving alone.
                                actually at my work i drive a forklift, so the configurations are almost the same. I can adjust fairly quickly to RHD

Comment

Working...
                                X