No announcement yet.

Dark_Accord : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got a vss from honda only down in sun valley for $50 also got a radiator drain plug
    works now.. but the bolt hole doesent line up with the hole in the trans :S
    Blake.
    1994 Accord Part out!
    Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

she passed smog today.. got the rego for it, at 1.30 going to get insureince for it then go wash it at the car wash woot
      Blake.
      1994 Accord Part out!

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Waiting for pics!!
        Oh I'm rocking a baby seat too! lol Well a booster seat.
        Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
        CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
        Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
          hell yeah it is! so far plan is to get it up to par ( with the civic cant be rolling around in an accord thats more beat up then a civic haha)
          then from there who knows
          I can't wait to see what you got in store...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

nice cheap pick up

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
            1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
            2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
              Waiting for pics!!
              Oh I'm rocking a baby seat too! lol Well a booster seat.
              carseat ftw! lol pics soon
              Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
              I can't wait to see what you got in store...
              me too
              Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
              nice cheap pick up

today i change blown front sony 4" speaker with nice 160 watt 2 way kenwood 6" speaker

before

after
              Blake.
              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

mounted the amp.. hooked up a junk 8" house woofer i had for shits and giggles and blew the woofer LOL
                time to get a real 10" sub !

and omg look how nasty the deck wireing is! i gotta re do this asap!

that is all for now
                Blake.
                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

i just got done fixing the radio harness everytime u hit a bump one of the speakers would cut out haha

started with

redid it and heat shrinked

the help + scrap left overs

done

more catage
                  Blake.
                  1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

nice work, but where are the pics of a freshly wash Cappuccino!!
                    Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
                    CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
                    Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
                      nice work, but where are the pics of a freshly wash Cappuccino!!
                      Shes still very dirty cappuccino haven't had a chance to get over to the carwash yet
                      Blake.
                      1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Nice work buddy.
                        Since I can't walk you should fly over here and work on my cb

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Nice work buddy.
                          Since I can't walk you should fly over here and work on my cb
                          Thank you and i would fly out there if could

i just got done cleaning up the front end some it had some clear depo bumper lights that got pitted / cracked and faded pretty bad so i put yellow film over them and the chrome on the grill was flakeing and pealing off so i painted it black ( going to get some mesh and accord badge for it soon )

before

after

Blake.
                          1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
                            Thank you and i would fly out there if could
                            Well theres nothing much to do beside give it a regular wash

Nice DIY.. You could have ask me for bumper light. I have two set and I plan to throw them away since i have no used for it. I gave the clear bumper like to buddy after his car was stolen.

Comment

Well theres nothing much to do beside give it a regular wash

Nice DIY.. You could have ask me for bumper light. I have two set and I plan to throw them away since i have no used for it. I gave the clear bumper like to buddy after his car was stolen.
                              oh there still much much more to do need to get some amber corner light from ebay to replace broke clear ones, need to get new fender, repaint trim , get red clear tailights later on down the road since one of mine has crack , get fuel door , good wax , windscreen and then it should be good but it will never be done as that word is not in my vocabulary
                              Blake.
                              1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

lol i been working on it all day and still not done XD
                                i decided i wanted to take the exhaust heat shield off and repaint it gloss black
                                before

no after yet ill put it back on after i wash engine bay

then i replaced broken dimmer switch that had a bright light shineing right in my eyes when driving

ah much better

and then i decided to repaint the lip since it was body matched and the paint was flakeing... its in pretty damn rough shape so im probaly going to get a legend one or something later on but its nice to have something there lol

heres some random pics before i wash it

Blake.
                                1994 Accord Part out!

Comment

Working...
                                X