Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like a great direction to take the forums.

"You've done more threatening prescription drugs..."
    "the character of a man can be judged by how he takes his criticism"
    "Quoting yourself is like, masturbation" -Starchland

Comment

Some of you guys might not like me attacking his family and you have that right but guess what, " I already....."

Kanye : "Yo Deviant, Im a let you finish but Bush is one of the biggest assholes of all times"

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
        It became a bash fest
        so bash fest means countering an ethug with ethuggery and making weak jokes?
        worst "ownage" ever.
        captain bring down out...
        FA1

Comment

personally i don't give a rat ass about the guy,if he comes on here and be a jerk. and he got banned for it, fuck him. if he gets bash well he deserves it .
          But to bash his family,calling his MOM names and stuff is uncall for.people who are bashing his relatives are doing nothing but putting themselves down to his level.
          i thought we were better than this and i never expected this coming from some of you guys.

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Oops... I mixed him up with rezist09. This is NOT rezist09.
              This is the twat that is starting a CB7 club in so-cal.

he must be in the noob section because he isnt under my radar in the socal section haha.

however, i did lock up rezist09's thread because he's a dumbshit for posting in the wrong forum.

he's starting a club in socal? lol

Comment

I've seen threads where someone has posted something, then everyone gangs up on that person, talks shit about em and Deev goes thru the list and bans people. Why is this thread any different than any of those threads?

I mean, how would any of you like it if someone posted personal info about you, talked shit about your mom... regardless the case, it's bullshit.

And what someone posts on whatever social networking sight is their right, if they were breaking any rules with posting their pictures, the site would take them down. Who's to judge someone just because of a picture they have on a site? I'm sure that A LOT of people have pics on their sites that are "questionable".

I just think this thread is bullshit. And to have it posted in an area where the poster couldn't defend themselves, come on. Granted he was banned, but still. How old are we again?

Comment

I don't know..I agree with some of the guys on here. It could get ugly to the point that he could just as easily go under ANOTHER ip address log on and see this shit.

Talk about a huge can of worms just waiting to be opened.

I have my own opinions but I think I'll bow out of this one as well.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                    I've seen threads where someone has posted something, then everyone gangs up on that person, talks shit about em and Deev goes thru the list and bans people. Why is this thread any different than any of those threads?

I mean, how would any of you like it if someone posted personal info about you, talked shit about your mom... regardless the case, it's bullshit.

And what someone posts on whatever social networking sight is their right, if they were breaking any rules with posting their pictures, the site would take them down. Who's to judge someone just because of a picture they have on a site? I'm sure that A LOT of people have pics on their sites that are "questionable".

I just think this thread is bullshit. And to have it posted in an area where the poster couldn't defend themselves, come on. Granted he was banned, but still. How old are we again?
                    1) Deev bans people usually when they flame someone that doesn't deserve it.

However, in this case, the OP started the flaming war, therefore, he was obviously amicable to the idea. Unfortunately for him, he couldn't end it.

2) It is his right to post whatever personal information he wants to on the internet. It is also his obligation to make it private, or not post things he doesn't want available on the internet. He chose not to. That means that is within OUR right to seek said information and use it. You don't have a right to privacy on the internet, especially with crap that you post and make public. Public = not private. Can't have it both ways, unless he specifically protects that information.

3) You act like Deev has posted his personal information such as addresses, place of work etc, and he has done no such thing. He has posted his myspace and photobucket, all of which were made public by the OP himself. Clearly, he wasn't concerned about nobody using it, because if he was, he would have made them private. He also didn't see fit to make them private prior to attempting to start a self-entitled shit fest on someone else's website. What about MY right to not have to read his bullshit? This is the same B.S. we went through with a certain member in the past who continued the war for 3 days or so. He felt he was "entitled" to come on here and attack everyone else, but that he should be above such petty personal attacks himself. Bullshit. People like that NEED their face rubbed in the shit they are spewing. The OP has no right to privacy on shit he makes public and he is not entitled to protectionism in a fight he started.

The hope is that next time he will shut his mouth and open his ears before he does something stupid. If everybody protects these people from the real world, they will never learn. There is a reason you have two ears and only one mouth.
                    Last edited by owequitit; 09-20-2009, 11:15 PM.
                    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Old enough to know but Old enough not to care.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
                        personally i don't give a rat ass about the guy,if he comes on here and be a jerk. and he got banned for it, fuck him. if he gets bash well he deserves it .
                        But to bash his family,calling his MOM names and stuff is uncall for.people who are bashing his relatives are doing nothing but putting themselves down to his level.
                        i thought we were better than this and i never expected this coming from some of you guys.
                        I see it as "fighting fire with fire" literally and figuratively. To be honest, i doubt his mom is going to hear about this or see this because him showing someone like his mom this is likely to get him smacked in the head. If she is at all intelligent she'll say "What did you do to provoke this?...."

But stuff like that pissed people off. thats exactly why it happens. I find it funny when someone tries to fight the system here and hits a brick wall of lulz at their expense.

but i must say, i need to spend more time on here. not having good internet blows like deever does [(at web creating)a site he didn't really "create"]. I keep missing all the action (no homo)

Anyway, the girl in red has one HUGE nostril. kinda like megan fox's thumb in my mind. (but i would still piitb of MF)

Comment

And I can't help it if his mom is ugly.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

I also haven't shared everything that was said. This guy pissed me off enough that I felt he deserved a bit of irritation because of it.

Simple as that.

I make the rules here. If I choose to ban, I ban. If I choose not to, I don't. I generally try to remain consistent, and the fact that everyone is calling me out on this supports that quite well... but I don't HAVE to be. I can be as big of a dick as I want to be. This is my forum, and any information posted on my forum is at my disposal. If you show me disrespect... I can do the same right back to you.

As Scott said... everything provided was already made public, with the option of being private. Nothing was hacked. Nothing was obtained illegally.

Should we be talking bad about his mom? Certainly not. Do I care? Not one bit. He can say whatever he wants about my mom. I don't care. But guess what? You won't find any pictures of her on the internet!

The OP is supposed to be banned... he wasn't supposed to be able to defend himself. Yet he continued to come back. I posted this thread here purposely... so he WOULDN'T post in it. I knew that if he was involved, things would get worse.

He HAS been back on another IP address. I have not banned that name, nor have I blocked the IP. He can reply if he wishes, and he hasn't. Perhaps he's realized that this is a losing battle. If so, I may have given him less credit than he deserves.

Basically, if you come into my house and disrespect me to the point where I have to take the gloves off... anything goes. I didn't just decide to pick on this kid. He pushed me far enough that it drove me to it.

Comment

as soon as you connect your computer to the internet, there goes all your privacy. its all matter of time when someone decides to choose you as their next victim.

Comment

Also, he made it quite clear that a ban, as well as an IP ban, were not going to stop him.

How do I deal with people like that? I make life very uncomfortable for them on this site. It works. Very well.

Comment

Working...
                                X