No announcement yet.

EXT: TSX projectors retrofitted into 90-91 jdm one piece housings ***56K NO WAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good work man...do you know if the USDM reflectors come off like that? I'm guessing that they don't...

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Originally posted by Accord SiR
      fliplyricist1, That looks phenomenal.
      again, one of the founding fathers of the 4th gen retrofit and pure inspiration for my doing so...thanks man and props goes to you for having one of the baddest rides on here...period (also one of the reasons why I fell in love with the chargespeed grill )

thanks again guys...and to glory...nope sorry man the reflectors on the stock usdm lights aren't seperate like the jdm's

My members ride thread

Comment

Nice!
        Spell Race car Backwards and what do you get

Comment

Originally posted by fliplyricist1
          haha thanks a bunch man but I can't f--k with the master...you're the OG of retros, probably one of the motivations for me doing it in the first place
          gotta give props where props are due

thanks man
          My next retro i was considering TSX's....so very very good pick!

Oh and i know how you feel about the best mod, when i turned mine on, my heart stopped lol. Though im obsessed with HID's, im biased, but definetley my favorite mod. How many Accords do you see with retrofitted HIDs
          Last edited by 97Lude; 09-05-2005, 09:52 PM.

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
          www.maketradefair.com

Comment

could it be done with the usdm housing even though there not seperate like maybe run dual projectors with a black out reflector
            fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
              How many Accords do you see with retrofitted HIDs
              i have a set. i only retroed in d2r bulbs, autolamps shields, and lexus gs300 ballasts in my jdms. does that count? but i know it's not as kick-ass as this DIY roight hurr.

great job on the writeup and outcome flip! projector cutoff = !
              1cor10:31
              - 92 LX coupe
              - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Wow that was a pretty phenominal DIY Writeup. Do you think the TSX pjs would be a perfect fit on a 1998 Civic?

I think i may have found another way to upgrade from 40 dollar Silverstars .

How long did it take you to do it?
                Henry R
                Koni/Neuspeed
                1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by 97Lude
                  thanks man
                  My next retro i was considering TSX's....so very very good pick!

Oh and i know how you feel about the best mod, when i turned mine on, my heart stopped lol. Though im obsessed with HID's, im biased, but definetley my favorite mod. How many Accords do you see with retrofitted HIDs
                  Agreed! I too was planning on the TSX retrofit but at the time they were hard to get ahold of and I was unsure of fitment so went with the ece valeos but my color is not nearly that of your TSXs. Impressive DIY and great job on the retrofit.
                  "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

OMG just what i have been looking for. I've been on hidplanet forum for awhile every day looking for this particular DIY millions thanks i'd kiss you if you were around lol! come to think of it i'll just give you a hug
                    U silly rabbit don't u know tricks are made for kidz, You without me is like corn flakes without the milk! This my world, you just a squirrel trying to get a nut!!

Comment

nice job flip. but y did u use 90-91 1 pieces and not 92-93???

Comment

This is very cool, i was thinking of mounting the same proj's in mine, was not quite sure on how i would do it, now i know, thanks!

Comment

haha thanks again for the replies guys

I used the 90-91 one pieces because I personally prefer the look over the 92-93's due to the chrome trim piece that surrounds the perimiter (which I painted black), and just generally the lenses and look are cleaner to me than the 92-93's

My members ride thread

Comment

Flip...BRAVO my friend...BRAVO

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                            11.68 @ 127mph
                            417whp/375wtq
                            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

great idea

where did you u get the yellow tint/ spray from??? i've looking every where. i need to post my pics soon as i learn how to. im new to this cb7 stuff

Originally posted by deevergote
                              Yay. You're an asshole.

Comment

mad props to you one of the best DIY writeups I've ever seen.....
                                Mike:
                                92 Accord DX 4d 5sp-Odometer:212k 12/07/05
                                Member's Ride Thread - SOLD 1/12/06
                                02 WRX ,White, 5spd, wingless FTW! - SOLD
                                05 Legacy GT Limited, Silver, 5spd - TRADED IN Legacy gallery
                                93 Prelude Si, White, 5spd, stock (daily driver)
                                06 WRX Wagon , White, 5spd, Cobb stg2 (daily drooler)

Comment

Working...
                                X