View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 10:30 AM   #54
Rilas
Gold Member

Rilas seems to have made some friends!
Managed to put in some more work last night. It took several hours of messing with the fenders, headlights and bumper to get them all aligned correctly. I didn't want the gaps looking bad by being large at the top and small at the bottom. So while I didn't get much more done than getting the bumper installed all the body lines look good now.

-Wiring finished
-Fender inner liners installed
-Mud flaps installed
-Grill installed

Front End 1 (Ignore the slight sag under the passenger marking light. The fender bracket isn't installed on that side yet. I need to pickup one of the retaining clips for it from Honda. It lines up very nice when holding it by hand.)

Front End 2

So I'm sure after all the wiring pictures and such, you have all noticed that there are no fog lights even though the harness is installed. Well when I bought the car one of the fog light housings was cracked and leaked water for who knows how many years. This totally rusted out the reflector, so I only have one usable fog right now. I'm trying to figure out if it's worth trying to get it re-chromed or if I should just buy a different one. I'll post of up some pictures of how bad it is today or tomorrow. Also I want to try and find an oem bumper cover first as well, since this is after market is had no markings on the inside for the pattern.
Rilas is online now   Reply With Quote