Hondalover : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1clean92 View Post
    stick to the koni yellow.... you already have them so now just get some ground controls or some skunks... im doing some more custom suspension work and ill pm you we get all the calculations correct. so did you figure out what yur gonna do as far as upper control arms?
    koni yellows and ground control are like a perfect match ^_^

Comment

nice man and your garage looks huge!!
      WHITEONWHITE

Comment

Originally posted by Hondalover View Post
        The road! lol
        The dents near where the header connects are from hammering it to where it'd fit.
        Wow, your sig is no lie. Doesn't your front end ever hit? I was slammed for a week and was scared I was going to damage my rad. I only heard my flex pipe section hit. Unless those loud ass bottoming out noises were my dp. I'll have to look next time I'm under my car.

Also hows this H running?

^^^^^
        Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

I had to use the nasty downpipe to start it until me and my friend cut my new one to fit. That's why it's so loud lol.
          But here it is!

Just incase you can't watch it here you go:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wEj1ZNFsnk

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
          "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

you should hang that down pipe in your garage.

i like this car!
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I'm going to!
              Thanks man

"Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

car looks baddasss
                VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

k well got the new exhaust hooked up and it still sounds way wrong. I don't know what to do :/

Comment

Still got some work.. Looks a lot better though. Still haven't got it runnin all right though :/

Comment

Do you have any ideas why its not running right? I hope you get it all worked out.

^^^^^
                      Click picture for MRT

Sparkin CB7

Comment

Comment

wow sick man like thoes dimond racing wheeles and your bay

Comment

This is what I used during this swap. I also figured out my passenger side wheel bearing was busted. The rotor on that side was bad too so I just got a whole wheel assembly from a junkyard and replaced it.

Haha.. I just need to mount it somehow. I've not decided how to yet...

7.5 negative camber FTW
                            (and it's not even all the way slammed right now because the new downpipe hangs down too low)

MMMMM

Comment

crazy camber. i dont think i can pull that off. so to you. cb is clean dude. i wanna see more pics.

Comment

Originally posted by [sLow]CB View Post
                                crazy camber. i dont think i can pull that off. so to you. cb is clean dude. i wanna see more pics.
                                I'm gonna get my friend to custom make me some rear control arms for some neg camber in the back also
                                Thanks man. But it isn't as clean as it used to be because of wear and tear since it's my DD. (Well it is when it's running lol)
                                I'm gonna get new paint soon though hopefully. Then it'll be clean!

Comment

Working...
                                X