Underground.Society chat thread V. 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coffe_bean26 View Post
    better take ur lip off before we fly down 95 lol and yo i don't want two lil decals i want 1 big one like you and tony's
    lmao. this lip aint coming off. lol. its up there now since i have the drop i do, i dont think ill be getting rid of this one.

Comment

im talkin bout it gettin sucked under the car again doin 100+ lol
      ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

That ain't gonna happen. Just tighten the bitch up well.

86 4Runner - 22RE 5spd, 4" Lift, 35x12.5R15 BFG Km2's, 4.10 gears
        "The Turtle"
        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

lmao we'll see
          ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

Guess what guys, school starts back tomorrow. I have a bad feeling about calc for some reason. Still have two more years of high school Anyways got my int back in because I was bored today, also got some amber bulbs for my turn signals and corners. Now I just need the amber corners (as in someone sell me a set w/ reflectors).

"The Turtle"
            DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
              That ain't gonna happen. Just tighten the bitch up well.
              lmao. ive done 100 with this cb and this lip. it ait goin nowhere. lol.

Comment

alright just checkin haha
                ..it's bean bitches!!..

Comment

alright just checkin haha
                  lol. yeah. this one has actually been pretty sturdy. it scrapes everywhere but ive yet to have to re-screw it back on. i wish i could be able to redo my paint but it doesnt look like ill be able to. *sigh* or at least not right now. i might just get some paint stripper and strip the paint off til i get the time and money to do it right.

Comment

Originally posted by 93F22A6 View Post
                    Guess what guys, school starts back tomorrow. I have a bad feeling about calc for some reason. Still have two more years of high school Anyways got my int back in because I was bored today, also got some amber bulbs for my turn signals and corners. Now I just need the amber corners (as in someone sell me a set w/ reflectors).
                    Good luck on the amber corners, I've been looking for the same kind for a while now. What's up with the show next month anyways?
                    Still hustlin that Old Skool.......it never ends.

vv My Member's Ride Thread vv
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=123371

Comment

If I dont free up some dam time this week...me and/or the car wont be making it to VA...lol....

I got to much shi* to do and no time to do it.....

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                      ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

Ok we need to get the meet thread up and going. I would like for everybody to come down. Here's the link. http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=140306
                        Also I have great news from my attorney. She got it lower to improper equipment and the court fees and fine were on taken out of what I already payed. Thank god.

"The Turtle"
                        DD/Trail Rig/Mud Bug

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                          If I dont free up some dam time this week...me and/or the car wont be making it to VA...lol....

I got to much shi* to do and no time to do it.....
                          dag man. what do you need to get done?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                            dag man. what do you need to get done?

I took my front end back apart after Kris left my house that weekend..I got to rewire my headlights and I need to pull one of them apart and fix my corner lense. Thats the main issue....dont want to be caught in VA "at night" with no headlights...lol. I was gonna keep them unhooked til I did the tsx retrofit...but time did not allow that for me!

Nitrous is like a hot chick with a STD..... you know you wanna hit it, but you are afraid of the consequences.....

...Zex wet kit, 65 shot, dual purge, JDM H22...pure sex! .....I owned 8 CB7's in one year...top that JARHEAD...lol
                            ...this thread has been graced by the new CB7 King

Comment

hey man come up here anyways and we will fix it for ya arnt u comming sat? i live up here now and i can help ya on that no prob

the beast : http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137926

Comment

Originally posted by 90-JDMCB7 View Post
                                I took my front end back apart after Kris left my house that weekend..I got to rewire my headlights and I need to pull one of them apart and fix my corner lense. Thats the main issue....dont want to be caught in VA "at night" with no headlights...lol. I was gonna keep them unhooked til I did the tsx retrofit...but time did not allow that for me!

well hurry up and put it back together man. if you miss this, i dont wanna hear no more crap about me missing my meets. lmao.

Originally posted by woopwooph22 View Post
                                hey man come up here anyways and we will fix it for ya arnt u comming sat? i live up here now and i can help ya on that no prob
                                there you Tony. lol. your fellow member will help you out

Comment

Working...
                                X