• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C91BLX7
    Thats why I opted for a gloss paint on mine, cleans much easier

tru. but it dont look that good to me tho IMO

Comment

Comment

my daily driver. (AOM June 2010)

"she may not look like much, but she's got it were it counts kid. Made a lot of special modifications myself."
        MR page

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=76111

Comment

Last edited by KeeleDesign; 10-27-2012, 09:45 AM.
          "Self Renewed"

Comment

Here is the one Keele's custom just did for me, more pics in my members ride thread!!!

My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

i need to get my valve cover painted.
              My Ride...

Comment

try to look up KeelesKustome he does really good work. Haven't had him do mine, however I do need to get in touch with him as well.

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
                PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

not very good pis of it, but over christmas break i am going to shave off the letters and polish the whole thing really well.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR

not very good pis of it, but over christmas break i am going to shave off the letters and polish the whole thing really well.
                      what was the highest grit sandpaper that you used? I bet if you sanded it more you could get it a lot smoother looking!

Comment

when i polished mine i would shave the letters and all the imperfections with 36 grit,, then i work all the way up from there to 3000 grit wetsanding,, before i would buff to polish the ones i did... they ended up looking like chrome....
                        or i have this high chrome paint,, looks really good.!
                        $300 a small bottle for it.
                        "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeelesKustome
                          when i polished mine i would shave the letters and all the imperfections with 36 grit,, then i work all the way up from there to 3000 grit wetsanding,, before i would buff to polish the ones i did... they ended up looking like chrome....
                          or i have this high chrome paint,, looks really good.!
                          $300 a small bottle for it.
                          wow... makes all the fingernumbing sanding actually worth it! To think of saving that much lol... but yeah 3000 grit is a bit high imo, 2000 is usually plenty to get the full chrome affect! *coughs*typeG*coughs*

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds
                            what was the highest grit sandpaper that you used? I bet if you sanded it more you could get it a lot smoother looking!
                            i used 2000 grit. that picture doesnt show it well at all. there was very little decent light in my garage then. i also did the final sand/polish just on the front of the valve cover because it was on the car at the time. if i had taken it off, the emblem would already be gone and it would shine.

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                            Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                            'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                            Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Looks good guys, keep em comin!!

Comment

-sean
                                Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                                Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Working...
                                X