Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

Most Powerful Naturally Aspirated CB7 List

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

already stated they tried playing with timing, when that was stated.
    I assumed he met at the dyno which meant moving the dizzy and that didn't work.

I mean if you lower vtec, that should have nothing to do with it bogging, unless his cams, aren't dialed in (which is where you talk about valve timing) and the cam isn't properly on TDC at the same time the engine is.

I have a hard time explaining shit..prob the drugs back in the day.
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post

I mean if you lower vtec, that should have nothing to do with it bogging, unless his cams, aren't dialed in (which is where you talk about valve timing) and the cam isn't properly on TDC at the same time the engine is.

No, I knew what you meant. I was just clarifying for Sequence, because most people assume "timing" refers to ignition timing (as evidence by his reply and your statement about the dizzy at the dyno). I wanted to make sure he knew you meant valve timing.

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post

Originally posted by reklipz View Post
        No, I knew what you meant. I was just clarifying for Sequence, because most people assume "timing" refers to ignition timing (as evidence by his reply and your statement about the dizzy at the dyno). I wanted to make sure he knew you meant valve timing.
        lmfao yes my mistake ahah sorry it was pretty tired when replying so i read it wrong but no we didn't check the valve timing which i will do before my next time whenever that might be ahah
        1991 Accord Sedan LX: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=173444
        1991 Accord Wagon LX: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=209652

Comment

Ok here is my mods
          Jdm h22 euroR with T2W4 tranny
          2 1/2 exhaust with Acura mdx muffler
          Evolution flywheel 9.2lbs
          Valve job by portflow designes
          Single layer head gasket with arp head studs
          11-1 compression
          Rosco fuel rail with rdx injectors
          Omni 68mm tb
          Bisi titanium retainers and spring
          Bisi stage2 custom grind cams with bisi cam gears
          Msd ignition
          Aem2 ems on wideband

Bisi was in the middle of tuning and I started to have an ignition problem you can see it was still making gd power till ignition cut
          Last edited by Bravo-man; 06-10-2013, 01:56 AM.
          Take a look at my MRT!! Thanks
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=186609

Comment

I wonder why the torque seems so low on these h22's.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

Originally posted by jdm92_accorn View Post
              I wonder why the torque seems so low on these h22's.
              Compared to F22?

Comment

Originally posted by Bravo-man View Post
                Bisi was in the middle of tuning and I started to have an ignition problem you can see it was still making gd power till ignition cut
                You had it tuned by Bisi? Out of curiosity what are his rates? Did he get to the bottom of the ignition issue?
                '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
                If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

List Updated. I think I may round this out at 15 spots total. Although I do want to reward those who have dynoed their car so they can also have recognition. I'll figure it out somehow, others are more than willing to make suggestions as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
                    List Updated. I think I may round this out at 15 spots total. Although I do want to reward those who have dynoed their car so they can also have recognition. I'll figure it out somehow, others are more than willing to make suggestions as well.
                    *Contenders category

They could update periodically and possibly inspire others to compete.
                    Originally posted by wed3k
                    im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Yea one of the pickups in the dizzy was going out but did not have my spare so didnt get to finish my dynotune waiting on next appointment to get it done! I purchased the Aem2 ems package so tune was included.

Comment

H22A
                        Ported Skunk 2 Intake Manifold with 68mm throttlebody
                        Port and polished head
                        440cc RC injectors
                        DC sports header with 2.5" exhaust and Vibrant Resonator and muffler
                        Brian Crower Stage 2 cams and Skunk 2 adjustable cam gears
                        Stock valves with Brian Crower dual spring valve springs
                        Stock bore with Mahle Gold 11.5:1 compression forged pistons
                        Eagle rods
                        Micropolished H22A crank
                        Hondata S300
                        93 Octane

I plan on getting a better header to get both numbers up.

Comment

Could do h22a bracket and f22a bracket of top n/a. Then an overall. That will open up spots.
                          ~Nick~
                          FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                          MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Yay highest f22a, lol.

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=95154

Comment

We've thought of doing two categories, but we only have one F Series dyno to date. What I don't want is 20 dyno sheets with 120whp....that's not very inspiring.

Unless somebody comes up with something else otherwise, it will probably be an "Honorable Mentions" category.

Comment

That's understandable. But I would at least highlight the f22 as highest f22 all motor. That might spark some interest.
                                ~Nick~
                                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
                                MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Working...
                                X