mndude07 : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
    I can say that the cleanest DX i've ever seen, that shit almost look brand spanking new.
    No shit your car is clean as hell.

jdmCITY.com

Comment

i cant believe that how clean this is. it looks like it came off the showroom floor yesterday

Comment

Looks really nice you'll be set with a drop and a cd5 front lip.
        Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

wow thanks everyone, I didn't even think my car was that clean. I dropped off my spoiler today, so in about a week I should have it on the car, i can't wait!
          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Got my spoiler painted and on finally! Ive still gotta make some fine adjustments and wire up the brake light, but you get the idea. (The spoiler was arcadia green when I got it)

I know the car is dirty also, its been raining off and on so much I haven't bothered washing it.

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07
              Got my spoiler painted and on finally! Ive still gotta make some fine adjustments and wire up the brake light, but you get the idea. (The spoiler was arcadia green when I got it)

I know the car is dirty also, its been raining off and on so much I haven't bothered washing it.

DOPE. alwayz liked BBB. keep it clean. N DROP IT, on some nice 5gen's or si's polished...or even painted...
              Cali.Dumps.Harder.

Comment

Originally posted by mndude07
                Looking good mang. Is it me or does the spoiler look like it can go back maybe an inch or two...
                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                ....................My New Baby
                SOLD TO
                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Thanks for the comments.....Yea I really want a drop, but I'm gonna wait until I can afford the super cup kit. As for shoes, i really want the 5th gen 7 spoke wheels, and then to paint them probably gunmetal.

Comment

Hahaha damnit i knew someone would notice....yea the spoiler needs to be scooted back a little bit. I'm gonna see if i can fix it tomorrow...if not I'll have to wait for a sedan trunk lid that came with the spoiler holes.

Comment

I went out and snapped some pics tonight. By the way, I just clay barred, polished, and waxed my car. Hope you all like them.

Comment

Hey..doesn't it get a little irritating leaning over to roll up the window on the passenger side...when it starts to rain? manual windows and locks has its advantages....at least you dont have power components going out and you have to go and get new electrical parts to fix your locks and windows!

so I guess having manual everything is a bit better!

Comment

Manual everything really doesn't bother me at all, I don't know how many people I've known with electrical problems so their stuff doesn't work. However, I may convert to at least power windows at some point, but that's way down on the to-do list.

Comment

thats a nice DX man...

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
                              thats a nice DX man...

Hey thanks alot man
                              I can't wait, I've started saving for the super cup kit
                              I also can't wait for the Midwest meet!

Comment

one fresh coupe
                                i LOVE jdM

Comment

Working...
                                X