Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

King of the Boosted Accord - most powerful turbo setups

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
    dyno chart looks real good raff, hope your enjoying that beast.

my damn f22b dohc project is halting. I cant get a break.

cracks in the block and head. not sure how that happens.

my 3 year project is now on hold for a h22 turbo.
    That blows. Go get a f22a head and block and get back in the game
    spin city

Comment

Nope it's time to just bite the bullet and do an h22.

But I'm having a custom drag outlaw manifold welded!
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

Sry no turbo just nitrous!!!
        Last edited by Bravo-man; 10-28-2014, 01:53 AM.
        Take a look at my MRT!! Thanks
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=186609

Comment

Mother of Jesus, I've been building my CB all wrong! Nice numbers guys!

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Raf99 It is only on nitrous...!!
            Take a look at my MRT!! Thanks
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=186609

Comment

Originally posted by Bravo-man View Post
              Raf99 It is only on nitrous...!!
              Sweet. 265 is a lot for nitro.

Comment

Man I can't wait to get on this list.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se View Post
                  Man I can't wait to get on this list.
                  haha. I can't wait to become 1st place, but I really don't think that will happen

Comment

Originally posted by Raf99 View Post
                    haha. I can't wait to become 1st place, but I really don't think that will happen
                    I think more boost can fix that.

Comment

Originally posted by laz93se View Post
                      I think more boost can fix that.
                      1st place = 643whp. Not too crazy for a track car, totally crazy for a road car, unless you use boost by gear. I know currently my goal is to reach 500whp, and it will be fairly easy to do. I was at the tuners today and he said "why don't you bring your car in and we'll put meth on it and apply more boost?"

But with 600+WHP, the transmission in these cars will always be the weak link. Besides needing a 6th gear you'll have minimal traction anywhere you go, especially with our cars only being able to take a 215 max tire.

Comment

1st place = 643whp. Not too crazy for a track car, totally crazy for a road car, unless you use boost by gear. I know currently my goal is to reach 500whp, and it will be fairly easy to do. I was at the tuners today and he said "why don't you bring your car in and we'll put meth on it and apply more boost?"

But with 600+WHP, the transmission in these cars will always be the weak link. Besides needing a 6th gear you'll have minimal traction anywhere you go, especially with our cars only being able to take a 215 max tire.
                        I agree, boost by gear and 1-4 Saenz straight cut gears will be my remedy.
                        Obviously track days will be slicks and high boost, street tune and drag radials for daily grind.

Comment

I run Hankook RS3 225/45-15 on +20ET 15x8's on my race car with no rubbing

Also ran 235/40-17's at the last race with no rubbing too.
                          Last edited by aventari; 07-28-2015, 03:38 AM.

Comment

I used to use 225/45R15 tires (I don't remember the brand - this was 10 years ago) on my street car with 2" drop without any problems, even while autocrossing. I didn't even have to roll the fenders.

Comment

The transmission in these cars can handle well over 600hp, driving like shit is what will destroy them.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                              member ride thread
                              11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                              People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                              I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                              John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

f22a4 block
                                86mm piston rods from bisimoto
                                CSS installed in block
                                balanced bottom end
                                stock flywheel and balancer
                                stock head ports and valves
                                old bisi lvl 1.2 cam
                                bisi pro race springs.
                                stock retainers
                                1g dsm exhaust mani
                                evo3 big 16g turbo no porting internal wastegate still
                                f22a6 runners stock iab plate not ported h23 upper plenum and TB
                                1000cc rc injectors stock fuel rail and FPR
                                2.5 inch down pipe with 3 inch after that going through vibrant muffler with resinator
                                on 17psi of boost it making 350.9 WHP and 298tq

https://youtu.be/YKU-NQSK_k8 bdyno
                                Last edited by v8vega355; 08-08-2015, 02:51 PM. Reason: forgot pic added dyno link
                                my build
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=202734

Comment

Working...
                                X