LOL...........what he said!!!!!
    Attached Files
    F22A1:blew up
    F22A1/H22:blew up
    F22A6/H22: " "
    F22A4/H22: " "
    H23A1 boosted:blew up
    H23A1:traded
    H23A1/H22 built:still in progress (getting my feet wet)

drive it like you stole it
    FCB7(FRANKENSTEIN CB7 CLUB)

Comment

does any one have the grille done on a 91 who didnt remove the honda symbol and installed the grille behind it and has pics? i'm having trouble fitting the mesh on behind the honda symbol.

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
        Ok, here are my comments....

1) I think the grill looks better if you leave teh "H" with the mesh behind it.

2) I don't know why you all have problems with swaping 90-91 grills and 92-93 grills.

I have a 90 Accord wqith 90 head lights and 90 front bumper adn 92 grill. NO problems fitting it right it place. I am goignt o swap my bumper for a 92-93 one and I have seen the headlights side by side and there is NO difference and don;t say they mount different, because I have swaped headlights from a 92 onto a 90 several times and had no problems fitting them on the car with the 90 grill.

Anyways.

Good job ,man.

wrong u are.. im new to the accord scene and i know there different.. the inter sides are different one is more flat than the other .. ill try and get my friend to take sum pics(hes got a 1 jdm 90-91 and one 92-93)
        86 nissan 200sx turbo

Comment

my 9293 grille definately fits like crap between my 9091 headlights. and the 9091 grille fits like crap behind my bumper.

they technically mount the same, but they are NOT the same.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

ill have pic of the both year lighs today.. so we can see
            86 nissan 200sx turbo

Comment

pics are here

86 nissan 200sx turbo

Comment

i just installed the grille mesh on my 91. ill get pics up soon..

Click Here for My Member's Page | Free money for searching the web. Needs PayPal account

Comment

heres mine

heres mine, im going to do mesh in the front bumper tomorrow i think.
                  Last edited by ckyskater733; 07-14-2004, 06:08 PM.

Comment

hey i am trying to go for this look.. can u take more up close shots of the grill?
                    hahahahah

Comment

can fix da x or what ?
                      hahahahah

Comment

my finished grille done about a month ago.. took me a while to get it to fit with the Honda logo still showing. had to use a vice grip to flatten the mesh a little so the gap between the rear plastic and the front piece would be smaller.

Comment

i dunno if i should chop off the h on mines, and then work w/ bondo and spray the grill or something .. i am still thinking of ideas. i want my grill to be black but my car is white

cuz if i get the h off im gonna have to spray the whole thing over.

do u have pics of it from behind the grill?

looks good
                          hahahahah

Comment

hey heres my new grill. my mesh was rusting (if you cut with a certain type of scissors that rust, the particles will come off on the mesh and rust) so i painted it. i also painted the grill black, and then cut off the H symbol. also, i put mesh in my front spoiler.

i also have 1 more piece of mesh that im going to re-do the grill with. lemme know if you like it better regular mesh or the painted mesh

Comment

well, now I am sporting accordtunerx's old grill..lookin good..i might modify it though to keep it kinda flowin' with my projectors and hood..right now it's kinda inset..

-A. Swift
                              CB7 member number 137
                              Black Doubt Crew member #2
                              Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

im having second thoughts on doing ny grill
                                Circuit///Hero
                                !IloveMyHonda!
                                95 camo EG6(sold)
                                93 accord se(Sold)
                                91 Civic Si "Tahitian Green Pearl" (current)
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=127448

Comment

Working...
                                X