Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

back seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

back seat

is it hard to remove out of the 2 door, and is there much to it?

very easy... the seat cushion, you kind of have to stick your finger down in the seat and you'll feel 2 bolts where the seatbelts are... undo those, pull up on the back of the cushion and it'll kind of unhook in the front and that parts done.... the back cover part, its self explanitory the bolts on the back...

Comment

It is amazingly simple.

To begin, slide the front seats forward to give yourself some working room. This should only take you about 5 minutes to do, possibly 10 if its your first time.

1. Flip down the back seat rest. Undo the two (2) 12mm bolts on each side of the folding seat back.

2. Remove folding seat back.

3. Remove the side bolsters. Grasp the top of the bolster and pull up-and-outward. This will un-snap the top of the bolster.

4. At the bottom of the bolster is a metal tab, with a (I think) 10mm or possibly 12mm bolt. Remove the bolt.

5. Remove the side bolsters.

6. You are now stairing at a naked picture of Jada Pinkett Smith.

7. To remove the seat section of the rear seat, grasp the trunk-side-lip of the seat, and lift upward and outward.

8. Notice there are two (2) "J" shaped hooks holding the seat in place. Slide them out.

You are now done.

I hope this helped! Lemme know if you need pictures of anything, i can take them tomorrow. I might write this up for a DIY also; so dibs on that.

- Zipcreature
      Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

^^^ follow his directions there alot clearer!!

Comment

trying to lose wieght
          My Ride...

Comment

The back seat is VERY light. It's all foam. If you're looking for weight loss, you're better off just taking out your passenger seat. That's the heavy one.

Comment

have you removed your ac system yet? It should free up anywhere between 1-5hp, it's like 25 pounds i think.

Comment

man i wanna remove my a/c i never use that shit, but my gf would kill me cuz then we cant take the kids in my car during the summer... this is why i must buy a 2nd car

Member Ride Facebook
                XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                For Sale Thread

Comment

zipcreature :
                  Wow, thats a crazy tutorial dude, very detailed. Props!
                  Kinda makes ya wanna take the seats out just to try it, lmao.
                  My FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/hellaflush3d

My 3D Work --> http://samauripizzacats.deviantart.com/

Comment

haha for real... ive always just pulled my seat back and bent it when i needed in there lol

Member Ride Facebook
                    XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                    SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                    For Sale Thread

Comment

Why would you wana take the back seat out? its the best part of the cb7 because theres good room to bang back there
                      old accord
                      http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2261780

Comment

Originally posted by perrero69
                        Why would you wana take the back seat out? its the best part of the cb7 because theres good room to bang back there
                        not if ur 6ft or over.

Comment

Originally posted by jay78
                          not if ur 6ft or over.
                          heee. well that sucks for u cuz u have a 2 door. i could just open the back door put the girl there and bang away
                          old accord
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2261780

Comment

lol the accord hood looks like it could be a good place too!but seriously the back seat the front passenger seat, sound deadener material (tar),floormats, carpet,and trunk guts alone is around 150 lbs. not to mention under hood where you'll shed another 150-200 lbs. in accessories.me, i have no p/s, cruise control, or a/c. i did however lay mycarpet back down over my metal floor, makes it a lil more civilized lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JDMH22ACB7
                              lol the accord hood looks like it could be a good place too!but seriously the back seat the front passenger seat, sound deadener material (tar),floormats, carpet,and trunk guts alone is around 150 lbs. not to mention under hood where you'll shed another 150-200 lbs. in accessories.me, i have no p/s, cruise control, or a/c. i did however lay mycarpet back down over my metal floor, makes it a lil more civilized lol.
                              hell yea dude, your car is pretty naked...yet still comfortable...
                              -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                              newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                              newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                              newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Working...
                              X