This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And they told me I couldn't polish a turd

And this provided me with the lulz. I was doing some research on getting deh title and came across this page. Look at the car in the picture lol.

http://www.dmv.org/co-colorado/salvaged-vehicles.php
    Last edited by RUGER 2.2L; 02-12-2012, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RUGER 2.2L View Post

Look at the car in the picture...
      LOLZ...ouch.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

got the swap donw omg its great still have to wire vtec but the wagon smashes now

Comment

nice....get that VTEC working and report back!

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

lol i just did and dam at 5grand the thing puts u in ur seat its going to be fun haha

Comment

Nice job. Will have to come check it out

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
              Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

just got to take it ro richs to weld up the down pipe the swap came fron a eg so they cut the lenth down hella it does not meet the cat haha about a 1 foot gap

Comment

Sounds like your rides doing pretty good. Mabe I did you a favor not buying it lol
                  My 90 coupe Mr thread....
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178452

Comment

Awesome dude congrats on getting her back up and running!

8 Accords so far:
                    '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                    '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                    (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Maybe u did haha
                      now just need to get a clean vavle cover then some cams maybe
                      its a h22a4 block with jdm head dual vavle springs and all haha

Comment

WTF is everyone up 2 im bored as fack and this section is dead!

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Dealing with this bullshit weather. Mother nature is a BEAUTIFUL THING... can I say BEAUTIFUL THING here?
                          Last edited by Cb_JoeyG; 02-16-2012, 07:04 PM.

Comment

No

8 Accords so far:

Comment

We still doing the sonic meet if its raining

Comment

Is it supposed to? I think we're close to 20cars so i hope it dosent put to much of a damper on the turnout

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Working...
                                X