No announcement yet.

mj213 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had an accident a few weeks ago. Totalled the car out through insurance. Ray Ray bought it from me and it's almost completely fixed already.

I'm glad it's still going to be on the road instead of in the scrap yard.

Comment

Nice CB man. Sorry about your accident. Glad the CB is still in the community. How bout those sexy G-squares
      I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
      Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      My coupe!!!
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
      Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

the accord is back on the road and completely fixed. only took me two days. not bad for the whole front end being wrecked. wish we had some before and after pics im pretty proud of myself since i did all the work.. its nice having an h again. it still doesnt feel as strong as my old h but im sure after i play with it awhile and get all the little things figured out it will be great. im just glad another accord didnt get scrapped. i know how hard it is to see your baby destroyed. its in good hands matt.ill do my best to protect and care for her.lol.
        im finally back in a cb7 its like coming home.lol
        93 ex accord coupe h22 SOLD
        90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
        91 se accord 4 door SOLD
        92 lx accord coupe SOLD
        93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
        92 ex accord 4 door h22 SOLD
        93 ex accord 4 door auto SOLD
        92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Originally posted by daheavyking View Post
          Nice CB man. Sorry about your accident. Glad the CB is still in the community. How bout those sexy G-squares
          Thanks, I appreciate it. The G Squares were roughed up by a curb back in October. Someone cut me off and I had to swerve to avoid them and clipped a curb. One rim was mildly bent and the other one was scratched up just along the lip. Supposed to be fixable, just haven't gotten around to it. I'd like to make sure they stay in business even if they go to someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
            Had an accident a few weeks ago. Totalled the car out through insurance. Ray Ray bought it from me and it's almost completely fixed already.

I'm glad it's still going to be on the road instead of in the scrap yard.
            Nooooooooo!

That's sad news, Matt. I'm glad to see your legacy lives on through another member.

I've always admired your car for its cleanliness and subtlety.
            My pictures/photos will return soon...

Comment

the car wont go threw to many changes, but all the accesories will be put back in such as pwr stg and a/c and cruise. a repaint. not the same color but it will look amazing. and of course i said i wouldnt do it again but im sure many rare jdm parts will find there way onto the cb.lol. i have a picture in my mind of what i wanted to do to mine and it will look amazing. and i think the h may come out this summer for a freshen up and some goodies installed into it. some how ive gotta catch back up to owequitit.lol.
              90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
              91 se accord 4 door SOLD
              92 lx accord coupe SOLD
              93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
              92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray View Post
                the car wont go threw to many changes, but all the accesories will be put back in such as pwr stg and a/c and cruise. a repaint. not the same color but it will look amazing. and of course i said i wouldnt do it again but im sure many rare jdm parts will find there way onto the cb.lol. i have a picture in my mind of what i wanted to do to mine and it will look amazing. and i think the h may come out this summer for a freshen up and some goodies installed into it. some how ive gotta catch back up to owequitit.lol.
                Shit. My car is sitting in the garage with a flat tire and a broken speed sensor. It isn't going anywhere fast. Trust me. Now that I actually have some extra money, I think I have lost interest. Maybe it will come back in spring.
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

it will scott. its good to take a break sometimes. but you know that she has been your baby for a long time and if you ever got rid of it you would regret it man just like i did. you have way to much blood sweat and tears into that car. and it is one of the finest examples out there. we will get together and start building again. we need to go to some more shows and meets i think just being able to hang out and have fun was the biggest thing for both of us. i miss those days this summer we will definitely do more man.
                  90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                  91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                  92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                  93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                  92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Originally posted by ray ray View Post
                    it will scott. its good to take a break sometimes. but you know that she has been your baby for a long time and if you ever got rid of it you would regret it man just like i did. you have way to much blood sweat and tears into that car. and it is one of the finest examples out there. we will get together and start building again. we need to go to some more shows and meets i think just being able to hang out and have fun was the biggest thing for both of us. i miss those days this summer we will definitely do more man.
                    Yeah. We'll see what happens when it warms up. The problem is that I haven't been too motivated since I got the Si. LOL. Mostly, it is just simple stuff that needs some time. Axle seals, pull the rear timing cover off, the speed sensor and leaking dizzy, the body work and the rest of the interior.

Comment

see no big deal.lol. sounds like mine its little stuff. i think if we started doing some runs again and just got to hang out again like we use to then it would be fun again i kinda lost interest to when there really wasnt much to do or be able to. but those were fun times i miss them and hopefully we can do them again. your accord is so close to being perfect. its worth finishing and enjoying but yes the si is very sweet too.lol at least now we have a couple h22's too run against each other. i just wish this one was as strong as my old one was. i really wish i knew what was in my original h that thing was a beast.lol
                      90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                      91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                      92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                      93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                      92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

its coming along got all the little stuff fixed now onto bigger things lol.
                        90 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                        91 se accord 4 door SOLD
                        92 lx accord coupe SOLD
                        93 ex accord 4 door SOLD
                        92 ex accord coupe auto

Comment

Well, it's been three and a half years since I sold the CB. I still miss it, every time I see a clean one on the road. I still have my forester. It's gone from stock to lifted and now dropped. I guess I've been itching for that cornering power.

Despite all the pictures being removed, I still have them somewhere. I guess it's a good thing they're not on my MRT anymore. How could I explain sudden crying fits at work? Haha.

Comment

Glad to see all is still well!

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit View Post
                              Glad to see all is still well!
                              Thanks, Scott. Some day I may show up at your place with a wad of bills and demand the sedan! I still have your # somewhere. Still at ERAU?

Comment

Originally posted by mj213 View Post
                                Thanks, Scott. Some day I may show up at your place with a wad of bills and demand the sedan! I still have your # somewhere. Still at ERAU?
                                Nope. Live in Dallas, work in Newark and CB7 is being used as a second car about 300 miles from you... But at least I still have it and it isn't rotting!

Comment

Working...
                                X