No announcement yet.

Theos92VR4 : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tackled this on my own on new years eve. It sucked, but not as bad as I thought. You can see how bad the brakes where by this wheel, covered in rust.

changed the leaking axle seal out on this side

And heres what happens when your caliper is seized for a long period of time. Wore out the inside pads way before the outside, car always pulled to the right, etc. Good thing I got new calipers

Picked this up to fix my quarters

Comment

decided to see if a hoa emblem fit in the steering wheel, not bad!

Got tired of looking at the white foam on the inside of the seat, so I cut up a spare headrest i had and stuffed some leather in there

Swapped in some odyssey washer nozzles, this is a diy everyone should do. It takes 2 minutes, and makes all the difference in the world

Decided to take apart my fogs, install my newly aquired yellow caps (thank you junkyard, lol) and cleaned them up abit

And finally, one of my favorite pieces I have going on my car. I bought these off a memeber, ol blue, who bought them off another memeber that retrofitted them. These are stock 92-93 headlights with e39 d2s projectors. I took them apart, cleaned them up, then blackhoused them with the yellow hibeams. Im happy with how they turned out

And lastly here are some more parts i aquired. Obx dual tip muffler, 92-93 fogs which i did the yellow cap install to, a new fuel door since mine is cracked, 9006 hid to d2s hid adaptors, a new wheel well, and a test pipe for my new exhaust. I have a bunch more stuff coming in so stay tuned!

closeup of the muffler

Comment

Blackhouse your fogs? So I can see what they look like without me having to do it.

Love the duals

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Originally posted by sonikaccord View Post
          Blackhouse your fogs? So I can see what they look like without me having to do it.

Love the duals
          i think someone on here did that if i remember correctly. i may wind up doing it eventually if they keep getting rust inside them lol. And thanks, its an OBX muffler. some place on ebay had a bunch of them that they got in as overstock. Think i paid $45 for it

Comment

I'd like to hear a sound clip of that muffler once you install it. Is it chambered, or is it a straight through design?
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
              I'd like to hear a sound clip of that muffler once you install it. Is it chambered, or is it a straight through design?
              Its straight through, with 2.5" inlet. Im using this with a full ebay exhaust. Ditching the resonator as well for a vibrant ultra quiet

Comment

Got some more partz in!!
                Been looking for one of these for ages, luckily it was burgundy. Paid $90 shipped, not too bad! Top is going to get re foamed and hit with some black leather to match the seats!

Finally have every piece for my exhaust!

M2 performance downpipe/header (pretty sure its just a generic ebay company, lol)

Perceys gasket for the collector

Vibrant ultra quiet resonator (will be replacing the resonator on the ebay catback) was actually expecting this to be alot bigger, was surprised how small it was when i got it!

ebay grapefruit shooter muffler, cant wait to replace it with the dual tip one

and made a trip to the junkyard for a new rear bumper, and saw this

I cried a little bit, other side was completely smashed. But i didnt cry when I grabbed all the wiring and switch, and the mint rear bumper lol

Comment

Nice. I see you puttin' in that work.
                  The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                    Nice. I see you puttin' in that work.
                    thanks man

Comment

Patch panels came in! Even my dog is liking where this project is going lol

Well unfortunately I hit a pothole and apparently it was bad enough (and my exhaust was rotted enough)that the downpipe broke before the cat. So it sounded like shit, and my exhaust was dragging. I wanted to wait to install the exhaust till after I got it painted, but had no choice

even the header was starting to leak

New o2 sensor in

After I did the exhaust I started it up (full ebay exhaust no cats) and it was deafening loud. Like unbearable. So I took the car to the shop, had them weld on the vibrant ultra quiet resonator and the obx muffler.Sounds awesome now, and I didnt lose any power. I will have to take a vid once I find my video camera

Definitely going to paint the muffler black though, too flashy for my taste. Just keep the tips polished stainless

Did this, and will never do it again. Hand stitched on my own leather wrap using a kit. took over 2 hours

Final product

Did a wood trim kit inside

Got my armrest in, had it done in black leather to match the seats

Comment

By next winter your going to need to find another beater because your other 4 cars are completly impratical in the winter,
                        LOOKING good man.
                        CB7TUNER.com
                        Educating each other one car at a time.

Comment

Originally posted by cb9love View Post
                          By next winter your going to need to find another beater because your other 4 cars are completly impratical in the winter,
                          LOOKING good man.
                          Like my friends say, "you are going to need another daily for your daily" lol. but thanks man. Cant wait to do the body work and have her painted!

Comment

looks good, i'm really liking the burgandy and black interior combo. i think you need better floor mats to have the look completed (look better). this can easily turn into a nice VIP styled CB
                            FRIENDS
                            DONT LET
                            FRIENDS
                            ROLL ON
                            ROTA'S

Comment

Originally posted by mugencivic4dr View Post
                              looks good, i'm really liking the burgandy and black interior combo. i think you need better floor mats to have the look completed (look better). this can easily turn into a nice VIP styled CB
                              Thanks man! I have a MINT set of burgundy matts that are waiting to go in! Just waiting till after winter to put them in so the salt doesnt ruin them :/

Comment

Some more shots of the interior

Got my led lighting kit in today! the difference is amazing!

Also went to the junkyard today, and picked up some CD5 side skirts and rear lip!

Comment

Working...
                                X