No announcement yet.

bassrock234 : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude I envy you right now. I love a free cb7.

Comment

Red valve cover= type R accord? J/K!!! great car for free!!!I have maroon coupe EX 5 speed.....love my CB!!!!

Comment

nice coupe

Comment

nice work friend, welcome!

fyi- 6x9 pods were found in ex's only, for the ppl who have a lx, swap the pods in the rear to 6x9 and then
          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Awesome deal,gotta love them coupes

Comment

thanks for the words guys. I swapped out my steering wheel today. I do have a question though for those of you with aftermarket steering wheels, what hub kit are you using? I bought a boss hub kit and cant use the horn contact because of the cruise control plug is in the way. This isnt a big deal to me as I dont use my horn that often, i'm more concerned with this gap between the hub and steering column cover.

any idea's?

onto the rest of the pics
              before

after

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

very nice

Comment

thanks! I blackhoused my headlights today. Tried to do it last night but our power went out in the middle of the whole process

I wish I could trade my heart for an extra liver, just so I can drink more and care less.

Comment

new sedan trunk with tails and oem spoiler

Comment

nice nice

feel free to look at my sig link-blk housed thread, maybe youll find something there ull do to your own car.

thanks
                      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

thanks! Hopefully this week im gonna pickup some rear mud flaps, corner lights and bumper lights plus the seatbelt control box so I can get my auto belts working again. I've been on the lookout for a legend coupe lip, no luck so far.

Comment

got all this for $20 at the junkyard today. I need to swap out the springs on my trunk hinges since my car didnt originally come with a spoiler, when I swapped lids now it wont hold itself up anymore. I also picked up some rear mud flaps, lx speaker buckets for the front door. (their 5in I believe?) also hopefully a good control box for the auto seat belts.

Comment

Started painting some of the black trim in the body of the car last night. I got most of the passenger side done and the bumper lip and the upper part. Also blacked out my grill.

Comment

Originally posted by bassrock234 View Post
                              Started painting some of the black trim in the body of the car last night. I got most of the passenger side done and the bumper lip and the upper part. Also blacked out my grill.

what are you using to paint the trim?
                              [IMG]http://

Comment

I think it's duplicolor indoor/outdoor. Its the 99cent stuff from walmart hahaha. I like it better than krylon for stuff like this its a little bit thinner. I also sanded all the mouldings before painting them.

Comment

Working...
                                X