No announcement yet.

A couple nice CB7s up for sale...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they're going to fall off, the one on the textured surface will be the first to go.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

My father would love those! In fact before he totaled his recent 93 he was trying to do exactly that with his and it was in great shape. So there are some of use who wouldn't mind having one. In fact I see a post on Facebook of someone that's importing a 2.0 4WS CB4 that I wouldn't mind getting my hands on.
      The CB7 Collector.
      Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
      92 LX Coupe F22A1
      2013 Toyota Corolla S
      92 EX Sedan F22A1
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

oh my fucking god.

They are both beautiful, but that 90EX is like gorgeous.

WHY OH WHY do they have to be on the other side of the country lol. I mean, obv they would not have fared as well on this side, but maybe if they were garage kept.

I would pick up that 90EX tomorrow if it was local, and I would keep it EXACTLY as it is. I would not do SHIT to it. Such great examples of the platform.

Comment

I can't find a way to get a hold of anyone....

is there a way to get in touch with them?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralphie View Post
            I can't find a way to get a hold of anyone....

is there a way to get in touch with them?
            You have to contact Tyson through the drivetofive website.
            90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
            08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Yep, would almost be a crime to mod any of them lol ... nice find.
              When I was looking for my cobalt blue wagon, I was also in search of one in burgundy .. either or ..
              it didn't matter to me ... I didn't want aaannny other colors ..

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

wow great examples of low mileage CBs, and I would take the SE over the red one just for the fact it lacks manual seatbelts and is leather...very surprised the paint is still pristine in the hot AZ sun.
                1cor10:31
                - 92 LX coupe
                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

After 25 & 28 years I'm surprised these showed up this preserved too. Even though budget is a big consideration for many finding any CB7 this nice would be worth a cross country trip. Hey at least it's summer and not the dead of winter.

Imagine the adventure and memories you'll have getting one home... 40 years later I still vividly recall my solo cross country drive in my then new Camaro when I moved from N.Y. to LA. The days of 55mph limits, CBs and making friends with cross country 18-wheel truckers who let me draft off their bumpers @ 80mph!

Remember how many times you all regretted missing out on finds like these because you didn't hear of them soon enough?
                  Last edited by hiptech; 07-09-2018, 06:55 AM.
                  My Collection:
                  93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
                  00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
                  04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

Comment

Here's a video Tyson recently put together on the '90EX... looks very sharp.

https://youtu.be/vBO1TlHkLCg
                    Last edited by hiptech; 07-11-2018, 09:35 AM.
                    My Collection:

Comment

Just a quick follow-up from Tyson's blog...

"Do you all remember the Mulberry Red 1990 Accord EX I sold over a year and a half ago? It traded hands just a couple of weeks ago to a friend of mine named Brent who lives in Michigan. He has a great collection. He sent me this photo of the Accord alongside his 1990 Legend and 1990 Prelude. Talk about an epic throwback trio."

My Collection:

Comment

Working...
                      X