No announcement yet.

wed3k : 1967 Chevrolet Camaro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to give you an idea of the size of the turbos.

My boss bought me the rotating assembly for the dart motor for christmas. sadly, it will be a 427 cubic inch vs 441 due to piston restrictions but i will go for a solid roller cam.

The 6.0 might be sold to a customer and that will fund some other parts. the heads and rockers will easily be 6k+ eek

had to sell my wabbit gti just to buy the parts for the transmission lol.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Holy $$$........ but i'm jealous! Looks amazing!

Comment

Whoa...you could probably fit a watermelon in those things. Can't wait to see you race some Civics!!

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

put the mock up block on do see what kind of oil pan to get...

and some 315's clear nicely. trying to get an idea on backspacing but i have a while to go on wheels.

I <3 G60.

Comment

been slow moving, i picked up a porsche not too long ago that needs a motor and a 90 miata.

7.5 gallon with built in pump for the air to water intercooler setup.

also bought all the glass for the car yesterday. Soon ill take the 9" housing out of the back and put the center section in. 3.25 gears with a spool.
            I <3 G60.

Comment

slow updates, been busy.

4l80e built, 9" done and installed.

Mast motorsports heads finally in, 3300 dollars in heads sheesh.

In the process of getting my own shop just for doing side and hobby work.
              I <3 G60.

Comment

Got any lsx stuff for lm7?

Good to see the Camaro coming along.

02 Crv
                02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

no real updates. Got my own shop so here it sits while i work on other LS powered vehicles. Im working on the engine though...

I <3 G60.

Comment

Oh My! ***drooling***
                    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I finished all the machine work on the Dart block, Now its time to balance the crankshaft and figure out what springs to run on the heads.

I also got the Morel Black Mamba solid lifters. 1200 dollar lifters smh.
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

Man this is sweeet! But pretty bad when you need to sell a car to buy transmission parts :P

Comment

Short blocked it on thanksgiving.

Assembled the heads today.

[IMG][/IMG]
                          Last edited by wed3k; 12-22-2018, 01:01 AM.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

Sick. This is still my kinda build. Lookin' good.
                            The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Stripped the front end apart and painted and torqued everything down.

Wanted to mockup the oil pan and the turbos. I won't be able to use the headers since the turbos will hit the radiator.

Thats an Autorad hand built radiator support. Waiting on the Jesel Rocker shafts for the motor.
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

That rad support is :drool:

Is that a meth/alcohol tank in the trunk?

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

Working...
                                X