No announcement yet.

domesticated : 1993 Accord SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did some looking around. Turns out Treadstone's kit is still A/C, P/S, and maybe cruise control compatible. Maybe I'll just throw their base kit on for now and run 8lbs on a stock motor. Easy kit to build off of.
    '93 H22A 5SPD SE - MRT - DIY-Turbo Sizing

Comment

people in idaho do it big, like potatoes
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Haha, little do you know. The grey EG behind my car has an H22A and we were putting a T70 on it, the reflection of a blue car is a 3000GT VR-4, next to it is a T70 MK4 supra, in front of the supra is a 16g lancer evo, and on the other side of the EG is another boosted EK. That's how we do.

Comment

Well, the Accord is getting parked tomorrow until August 20th. I'm leaving town for the summer and can't take it with me. Plenty of time to save up for new tranny, new suspension, and boost!

Comment

Looks real good man!
            I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
            Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            My coupe!!!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
            Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

Looking good!

about to get my hands dirty!

Comment

Very nice my cb looks like your first pic almost exactly

Comment

This thing is up for sale now. 3000. If anyone is interested we can talk. I don't need to sell it, I just want to go back to neons and selling this would supply a lot of parts.

Comment

Nobody wanted to by so I'm going to keep it. It's a good car.

Comment

Congrats on the magazine article . Yea , I like this ride man . Very well put together. Why the sudden sell ?

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

Looks good!! A great build man!
                        1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                        For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Don't like Honda's.... LOL. Can't remember what all I've done since I last posted here. Got the power steering working, but it leaked so I disconnected it again. Cruise control is in, but whoever took it out of the car before also took the bracket on the gas pedal out. If anyone has one I could use it. New battery. I'm also working on the whole lighting system. Custom LED lights for everything. I'll be more active now that I'm keeping it.

Comment

Originally posted by domesticated View Post
                            Don't like Honda's.... LOL. Can't remember what all I've done since I last posted here. Got the power steering working, but it leaked so I disconnected it again. Cruise control is in, but whoever took it out of the car before also took the bracket on the gas pedal out. If anyone has one I could use it. New battery. I'm also working on the whole lighting system. Custom LED lights for everything. I'll be more active now that I'm keeping it.
                            Glad to hear your going to keep it . I'll be watching.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

You know how our car get the peeling hood paint? I'm trying to figure out a cheap fix until I get a carbon hood. What do you think about the 3M Vinyl?

Comment

Keep it until you get CF.

Any updated pics or has much not changed?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                                Originally posted by Jarrett
                                Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                                X