The hell.... Make shift engine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hell.... Make shift engine?

This is just strange. Actually watch the video, its pretty weird.

What the hell was the purpose? lol
    -Will

Comment

Can somebody explain WTF that was?!!!

I see a bunch of random Honda parts, a chipped ECU, and a climate control unit all connected with a crapload of wires! and a SOHC head sitting on a table and spinning? and 6 lights blinking! WHAT IS HAPPENING? I want to know!!!

Comment

pretty nifty but definitely weird

Comment

mabey to test somthing?
          -----------------------------------------------

''It is what it is, Do what you want''
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=167905

Comment

looks like a fan motor hooked up to cam gear and fan knob controls the speed.....why waste that much time.....i have no clue.

Sold too: Grumpys93, '93CB7Ex, Bunta, prodh22accord, SSMAccord, fleetw00d

Comment

i think that is bad ass. it it probably a bench experiment for a college class and the guy decided to use parts he already had. i think its something for a controls class or something to do with ECU tuning/design/coding. im not sure what the blinking lights are, but they might be status lights for various sensors.

edit: i just noticed there were no rockers hooked up, so the only reason the head/cam is there might be to test a retrofitted cam sensor

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

wow, that guy obviously doesn't know that cb7tuner exists and is a great way to pass time when bored. Probably a disgruntled Hater-Tech member.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

Originally posted by wherm View Post
                  wow, that guy obviously doesn't know that cb7tuner exists and is a great way to pass time when bored. Probably a disgruntled Hater-Tech member.
                  It's actually parts from an Acura legend. I thought I posted the thread link? I gusse not.

Comment

That's genius! a neat motor (yet not engine, there is a difference).

edit I'd like to pick his brain. Bet he has some cool electrical insight of the technical regards.
                    Last edited by DJ metadelic; 11-11-2010, 10:41 PM.

life is good.

Comment

Originally posted by magicdragon View Post
                      mabey to test somthing?
                      I think mabey you might be right

member's ride thread
                      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
                      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
                      91 Accord SE 176k
                      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

have you guys seen the dsd-2 coilover pack setups? im thinking about buying another accord just to run it. it would completely eliminate all ignitor, coil pack, cap, rotor and spark plug issues. if one coil pack goes out, you can still make it home on three cylinders.

its genius!
                        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                        X