Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

90 front lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

90 front lip

as you all may know by now (if u have searched) that a front lip for a cb7 is hard to find, however if u do find one then it turns out to be really expensive.
    i was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice on where to find one or how to find one for a decent price, nothing too expensive

90 accord lx
    form > function

Member's Ride Thread

search and you shall find..

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=5360

use the search button and read stickies young grasshopper..
    Last edited by casterX; 03-23-2010, 04:27 PM.

Comment

The front lip for a CB isnt rare or expensive. They come on all EX's and SE's

Comment

yo

best thing for you to do is go to the JY and find u one here in houston we have JY filled with accords

Comment

is this the lip u want

Originally posted by jerry18849 View Post
          as you all may know by now (if u have searched) that a front lip for a cb7 is hard to find, however if u do find one then it turns out to be really expensive.
          i was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice on where to find one or how to find one for a decent price, nothing too expensive

Comment

hey..i know of at least 5 people selling legend lips..lol

Comment

try and find a 92-93 lip, they look better.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                try and find a 92-93 lip, they look better.
                Does the 92-93 lip fit perfectly on a 90-91 bumper? Or does it require some modifications?

Comment

Originally posted by Adriann yo View Post
                  Does the 92-93 lip fit perfectly on a 90-91 bumper? Or does it require some modifications?
                  Perfectly.

1999 BMW M3
                  2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                  2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                  2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                    Perfectly.
                    Also, it doesn't matter what trim or body type (coupe/sedan) the lip comes off of, right?

Comment

Also, it doesn't matter what trim or body type (coupe/sedan) the lip comes off of, right?
                      All the same.

1999 BMW M3
                      2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                      2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                      2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by JoshM View Post
                        All the same.
                        Alright thanks. I'ma hit up the JY soon to see if I find one.

Comment

Alright thanks. I'ma hit up the JY soon to see if I find one.
                          If you're getting one from a junkyard, try and get the mounting clips from the bumper too. I got my lip home and tried putting it on my 91 LX and learned it didn't have those clips...so self tapping screws and zip ties are the next best thing.

Comment

Originally posted by searscatalog View Post
                            If you're getting one from a junkyard, try and get the mounting clips from the bumper too. I got my lip home and tried putting it on my 91 LX and learned it didn't have those clips...so self tapping screws and zip ties are the next best thing.
                            Awesome. Thanks for the heads up. I'll make sure of this.

Comment

Here's a 9293 mounted under a 9091

Comment

Working...
                              X