turbo90accord : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered some sick wheels for slicks! 13x8 to fit the 24.5"x13"x8"

Wrap is nearing completion. Need to take car to glass shop and have them re-install mouldings cause they put way too much sealant on the windshield and cant attach the clips back in to hold the mouldings in place.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
    member ride thread
    11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
    People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
    I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
    John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

How goes the Neffy Wrapping?
      Im curious to see a whole car wrapped in that stuff! I was about to buy some for my trunk and roof, but I wait to see how it looks first!

Comment

I'm confused what rim size do you have. like hoosier tires?
        13 wide 8 tall for 24.5 inch rims??

nothing at all you can think of too buy.
        Your anti aero kit rite...
        s7 el gauge.

roughly how much wrap have you used.
        will 40 square feet get me far?

Comment

Originally posted by Xsjado View Post
          I'm confused what rim size do you have. like hoosier tires?
          13 wide 8 tall for 24.5 inch rims??

nothing at all you can think of too buy.
          Your anti aero kit rite...
          s7 el gauge.

roughly how much wrap have you used.
          will 40 square feet get me far?
          The wheels are 13" tall 8 inch wide. the tires are 24.5" tall

i hate body kits other than mild lips especially on square cars like the CB.

I wouldnt change the lighting on the cluster either, i already have LEDs lighting it up and hate that! i prefer clean, sleeper look with all the flashiness in the engine bay where it belongs.

40 square feet is only 3 yards x 55inch wide of material. that will maybe do your trunk. I have used 17 yards so far and still have a fender and my bumpers to do..... ive spent a FEW hundred dollars on this project.

and ive gone through 8 cans of 3m super 77 @ 14.95 a piece=120$ just in adhesive.

member ride thread
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

compared too painting it's not bad price wise and looks so much better.
            there also hasn't been any complaints about the wrap yet.
            seems complete too me.

Comment

Slicks ship tomorrow, Killer deal, 150 bucks for both slicks used but only have 5 passes on them. usually 185 new.

wheels for the slicks are custom so wont get those for 3-4 weeks im told

Corrected my horrible idle issue. Found that when milling the runner section i went a bit far on the backside and opened up a small 3mm or so hole which was causing some of the issues. Welded that up then still had crap idle. Tuned fuel a bit and got it down to 2000rpm vs 3000 so we were getting somewhere, then found i had put my bad IAC on it, replaced that then idle starts surging and i was like give me a break, FITV needed adjust so did that and finally we have an idle at 1000 rpm. Car should be on the streets next week getting broken in and hopefully tuned as well.

Wrap is 99% done just have driverside fender remaining and installing windshield mouldings. Then remove all excess adhesive which there is alot of from overspray and then shine her up a bit. It came out really good and i took careful care of "weave" pattern. the sides match and the roof and trunk match so the weave all goes in the same direction so it doesnt look pieced together.

GOOD completed and running pictures in a week or so, I cant wait!
              Last edited by turbo90accord; 03-15-2010, 12:20 AM.

member ride thread
              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

That looks good and tight I like it!

Comment

nice to hear idle issues are fixed.

boost is truly nice.
                  MadLab Racing
                  Southern Maryland

Comment

how did u fix the idle. i had the same thing and couldnt figure it out
                    miss my turbo cb7
                    moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
                      how did u fix the idle. i had the same thing and couldnt figure it out
                      i had 3x combo... hole in the intake manifold from machining, faulty IAC and plastic nut backed out in the FITV.

member ride thread
                      DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

WTF am I looking at!!! LOL Sweet F Build......

My Hero.....haha

1990 Accord LX Sedan~Sold
                        1993 Accord EX Sedan~Sold
                        1995 Suzuki GSX-R 750~Totaled

Comment

My 2000th post woohoo only took 7 years to do it!

Status of my car... sad face! hondata is DEAD, no idea why but ecu will not turn on. really blows cause i was getting ready to drive the car and nothing from the ecu. verified it was the ecu by putting it in my daily driver and still nothing. hope my tuner can hook me up with some warranty action or a used one cause blowing another 500 bucks sucks.

Also, going to be making custom milspec wire tuck harnesses if anyone is interested. 500 bucks, 700 with a milspec connector on it. better than chase bays or rywire cause i sourced wire that is actually striped with OEM colors.

member ride thread
                          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

great job !
                            can't wait to see pics of the whole car in Carbon WOW !!!
                            CB8-Tuner

Comment

just bought a direct port nitrous kit should help get over that 700hp number!

member ride thread
                              DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

All I Can Say It's A Beast!!!! Rawr Rawr
                                VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                                1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                                MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Working...
                                X