Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

1992 trunk organizer fit 1990 coupe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 trunk organizer fit 1990 coupe?

I just got a 1992 accord trunk organizer. This is too long to fit, and no where to bolt down. Does anyone have any suggestions to get it to fit a 1990 accord coupe?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=2788068

1992 Accord EX Coupe >http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...00#post3060200
    Originally posted by keepinitclean
    I give it 2 weeks before you sell it.

Comment

lol of course there isn't a way to bolt it down, its from a wagon
      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

I cut the back portion of the wagon compartment, the side sitting against the seats. the width of the rubber plastic strip thing is about how much I cut depth-wise, maybe a little more, and then I started to taper in the corners and fine-tune the fitment with small cuts. you wanna cut just enough so that it will fit snug with the spare tire cover down. the left compartment tray can stay how it is, but the right compartment tray is where you're gonna meet some trouble, especially if you have ABS.

right compartment:

Break off the rubber/plastic spacer thing on the right edge of the compartment. it's useless, and takes up valuable space.

trim the right side trunk liner. set the compartment next to it to see how much you'll need to cut, and where.

next, if you have ABS, you're gonna have to relocate the relays (or whatever they are) sitting behind that trunk liner. there are two relays. if you're looking straight at them, #1 is to the left, and #2 is to the right.

#1 relocate to another bolt holding up the thing... that's being held up there. relocate it to the bolt that's closest to the tail lights.

#2 relocate it by turning it around, and bolting it to the other side of the hole that it's currently bolted onto.

That's all the things I did to get it to fit. It's snug, so the door isn't gonna close perfectly like it would in the wagon all the time, the trays shift sometimes (they can't be bolted down) so you might have to nudge things around a bit.

GOOD LUCK! And great to see another fellow norcal person in the mix!
        blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Working...
        X