View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 12:06 AM   #54
Jarrett
Contributing Member

Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to Jarrett
I'm tempted to buy some UA1/UA2 Inspire/Saber mirrors to see what they look like inside. The connectors are different from the CB/CD as they've moved to a 2-connector format on either side. They also only have a total of 5 wires each side. This means that they are either lacking the heat function or the power-folding function. The JDM CC2 Vigor mirror looks nearly identical, and I can clearly see a power-folding mirror button on their dash, so maybe they just did away with the heat function over there that the '96-'98 3.2TL had standard (only Premium cars had them in the 2.5TL).

I know you've already moved on to CD mirrors, but it got me thinking about the viability of the Inspire/Saber (our TL) mirrors to use to just swap over to US bases with no mods at all. Apparently you just can't get all of the features that way.

Have you already purchased your mirror switch?